OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was done by people who are very familiar with that area and the land the homes are situated on, it would have been dark, country dark and to navigate through all those cars and buildings where Chris sr lived would have taken familiarity with the property, they would have had to have known where doors to trailers were as stumbling round in the dark banging into things would have surely woken one or more up,

they had to have had a car and not drive too close to the homes as again the occupants would have woken if a car drove up to homes, but they would have known where they could conceal a car that was not noticeable for the time it took to do the killings, They were able to kill all 8 in 4 properties some in their beds which indicate they knew where bedrooms were and could creep up on sleeping victims in a dark house - to me indicating knowledge of the interiors of the homes

I think the motive and identity of the killers will come out of left field and everybody will be surprised at what eventually is revealed

I have absolutely no way to back this up, so no one ask for links! Ha! But, MOO: The Highwaymen and the Iron Horsemen both have a presence in OH and KY, and have had turf wars in the past. Given the proximity to the US 23, it's plausible that The Highwaymen use that route for trafficking. My former husband worked for a MC in the mid 90s (he was a tattoo artist in their shop) and drugs were not the only thing they dealt in. I am connecting the cars to a chop shop operation and the chop shop to the Highwaymen.The cars may have also been used to transport drugs--not being driven, but towed. Drugs stashed in the cars. So, either something happened with CRsr and KR and their Highwaymen connection, OR something happened between the Iron Horsemen and the Highwaymen, which led the Iron Horseman to the Rhodens.

I think everyone in the family knew about the pot, mostly because it wasn't a big deal operation.I think only CRsr, KR, and GR knew about the bigger thing. An MC would never kill a child, which is where this all started for me.

Obviously, this is all convoluted, and very much JMO.

Now this is interesting, I'm going to do some research on them, maybe part of an investigation that required them to tow vehicles. Thank you

I've had people in my family die of cancer, in fact my nephew has leukemia at the moment. Cancer is a serious business that is best dealt with by modern medical knowledge and treatment, not 'hoping' some snake oil will help. Steve Jobs dilly dalllied for a year trying all manner of alternative diets and treatments for his pancreatic cancer delaying surgery that physicians told him would have saved his life if done immediately upon diagnosis. By delaying and hoping some snake oil or 'exotic herbs' would cure his cancer he wasted valuable time and the cancer spread. By the time he realized his way wasn't working it was too late and he died. My nephew is in remission today after a diagnosis 2 years ago. By taking the advice of doctors and starting chemo right away they knocked the cancer out and he's got a 95% chance of full recovery and remission for the cancer type he had. On the other hand if he not gone for treatment he would have been dead within 6 months. While there's nothing wrong with trying experimental or alternative treatments for cancer AFTER legitimate medical treatment has been tried, to do so in lieu of accepted western cancer treatment is a fool's game.
I have a friend whose 80+ year old mother was going through chemo b/c of cancer. The after effects of the chemo were nearly killing her. She could hardly eat, had no appetite, stayed nauseated. This person finally talked her into trying marijuana to relive her pain and nausea. It did. Last I heard she was doing a lot better. It has been shown to attack certain cancer cells. However, a lot of people use it for the side effects of cancer treatment such as pain management and nausea. Another use is for seizure control, and it is truly remarkable in that area, and has been documented. People have uprooted their families to move to legalized states so they can treat their family member who has intractable seizures. It is that effective.

I didn't even know we had a true MC here! I guess they don't hang out at The Greene or Centerville Kroger. ;)
I have seen some colors out and about but never really looked close enough to see what they were.

Who was shot first, were they beaten up, and shot the most times? I think that's the key.

Well, actually that's three questions in one, but I think they go together. :)

Exact location of each body found. JMO

I didn't even know we had a true MC here! I guess they don't hang out at The Greene or Centerville Kroger. ;)
I have seen some colors out and about but never really looked close enough to see what they were.

Maybe they are at Dorothy Lane Market! Ha!

I was checking out some of the Facebook pages and came across a really sweet exchange between Hanna and Chris Jr. She called him bubs. I call my baby brother (he's 17 lol) bubs. Really hits home. I think MSM is forgetting WHO the victims are. JMO, I'll go back to lurking now.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

The Ohio Attorney General and Pike County Sheriff are seeking any video from nearby residents or businesses in the Pike County and Adams County region that may be relevant to the ongoing investigation into the mass murders last month, according to a news release.
Specifically, those with video recorded on April 21 or April 22 are asked to call the BCI tip line at 1-855-BCI-OHIO.
Attorney General Mike DeWine also requests any additional tips to continue to be called in the the BCI tip line.

http://www.springfieldnewssun.com/n...e-county-murders/nrG7Q/?videoIconPresent=true

The Ohio Attorney General and Pike County Sheriff are seeking any video from nearby residents or businesses in the Pike County and Adams County region that may be relevant to the ongoing investigation into the mass murders last month, according to a news release.
Specifically, those with video recorded on April 21 or April 22 are asked to call the BCI tip line at 1-855-BCI-OHIO.
Attorney General Mike DeWine also requests any additional tips to continue to be called in the the BCI tip line.

http://www.springfieldnewssun.com/n...e-county-murders/nrG7Q/?videoIconPresent=true

I really hope he ask for these before today. Grrrrr

I think it was done by people who are very familiar with that area and the land the homes are situated on, it would have been dark, country dark and to navigate through all those cars and buildings where Chris sr lived would have taken familiarity with the property, they would have had to have known where doors to trailers were as stumbling round in the dark banging into things would have surely woken one or more up,

they had to have had a car and not drive too close to the homes as again the occupants would have woken if a car drove up to homes, but they would have known where they could conceal a car that was not noticeable for the time it took to do the killings, They were able to kill all 8 in 4 properties some in their beds which indicate they knew where bedrooms were and could creep up on sleeping victims in a dark house - to me indicating knowledge of the interiors of the homes

I think the motive and identity of the killers will come out of left field and everybody will be surprised at what eventually is revealed
I can't get the past the fact that all of the crime scenes are connected to BBL via the woods. I think that's how the killer/s travelled. At least to get to the three sites closest to each other. KR is the exception. JMO.

I have a friend whose 80+ year old mother was going through chemo b/c of cancer. The after effects of the chemo were nearly killing her. She could hardly eat, had no appetite, stayed nauseated. This person finally talked her into trying marijuana to relive her pain and nausea. It did. Last I heard she was doing a lot better. It has been shown to attack certain cancer cells. However, a lot of people use it for the side effects of cancer treatment such as pain management and nausea. Another use is for seizure control, and it is truly remarkable in that area, and has been documented. People have uprooted their families to move to legalized states so they can treat their family member who has intractable seizures. It is that effective.
A plant that's been here since creation works better than some drugs made in a lab? Who would've thought?!

I totally agree.

Why does this make me think they've got nothing?? Someone tell me I'm wrong. Why didn't they ask before today? My security camera only saves video for 48 hours. God...

Still following these threads religiously. Just stopped to wave and say "hi neighbor." :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141