OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter hearing shots is not MSM and cannot be discussed or speculated on.

CRjr stated in some comments on his FB page that he was homeschooled. Even if he wasn't, plenty of kids don't go to school everyday or skip or whatever, so we don't know for fact he would be up getting ready if he was attending public school or homeschool.

We can assume Dana would be working at 8 the next day, but we don't know that. And if she had worked a double the day before and worked close to home, maybe she intended to sleep in a bit more than usual that day and do the "roll out of bed and go to work" bit.

Typically newborns are up every 2 hours, but not always. Perhaps HR was awake and had a gun to her head and was pleading for her and her child's life.

Really, anything is possible.
This is JMO, and not based on any fact of any type, but I'm assuming that Dana would of either been off work, or going in for a later shift. I base this on the fact that she had just worked a double shift, and on the assumption that she was still up at 2:30 am posting a new photo on social media. I realize that someone else (the killer) could of posted the photo on social media, if they knew her password, or if she didn't sign off, but at this point it appears that she was still awake at 2:30 or so, so I really doubt she was going to go to work at 8 am after pulling a double.

I live in a double wide and have 2 bathrooms. One of which has the small window you are referring to but the other (on the front of the house) has a 2'x4' window. Ours is a late 70's model.

d6aac0dc57f9aa7201e7578956f21195.jpg

This is off the manufacturer page for UH address for that model. It also could have been different at the time and has changed, but that's what my search returned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At 799 Left Fork - 1989 Fleming 14X57

4077 Union - 2002 Fortune 14X60

It's on the auditor's site. I *think* those are the right addresses.

Feel free to correct any mistakes I made. I'm trying to make it look I'm cleaning house. :)
if you have a list of properties do you also have a list of how much acreage is with each one? I'm curious as to how land rich CRsr really was.

This is JMO, and not based on any fact of any type, but I'm assuming that Dana would of either been off work, or going in for a later shift. I base this on the fact that she had just worked a double shift, and on the assumption that she was still up at 2:30 am posting a new photo on social media. I realize that someone else (the killer) could of posted the photo on social media, if they knew her password, or if she didn't sign up, but at this point it appears that she was still awake at 2:30 or so, so I really doubt she was going to go to work at 8 am after pulling a double.

It can be assumed, but I work doubles all the time and am up with my son all night, and often work my regular shifts the next day. I'm one of those people that always cover for people and end up working 60-70 hours a week. DR could have been one of those people. But we don't even know if she was scheduled to go in Friday, maybe she had Friday off and was supposed to work the weekend. Maybe she was scheduled Friday but She could have been rocking the baby back to sleep for HR who had maybe just nursed the baby and was exhausted or something, and then she could have put baby back in the bed with HR. Or like you said, maybe it wasn't even DR that posted it. Again, anything is possible. JMO.

d6aac0dc57f9aa7201e7578956f21195.jpg

This is off the manufacturer page for UH address for that model. It also could have been different at the time and has changed, but that's what my search returned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is kind of what I pictured. I lived in a trailer for a bit a long time ago. It was an older model but the floor plan was basically like the one you posted.
What made me bring this up was the earlier discussion about blood in the living room. I was wondering how far CR and GR would have had to have been moved, or if they were trying to crawl away.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Edited because my cat hit my phone and the post was incomplete [emoji15]

This is kind of what I pictured. I lived in a trailer for a bit a long time ago. It was an older model but the floor plan was basically like the one you posted.
What made me bring this up was the earlier discussion about blood in the living room. I was wondering how far CR and GR would have had to have been moved, or if they were trying to crawl away.

It might not even be his exact floor plan, as you know I'm sure, some can vary a bit. We don't know how many bedrooms/bathrooms he had. We also don't know which back room they were found in. Who knows. This was just a simple search, I didn't dive into it too much because I'm supposed to work an overnight tonight and really should pull myself away to get some sleep haha

At 799 Left Fork - 1989 Fleming 14X57

4077 Union - 2002 Fortune 14X60

It's on the auditor's site. I *think* those are the right addresses.

Feel free to correct any mistakes I made. I'm trying to make it look I'm cleaning house. :)

799 Left Fork Road is not one of the crime scenes.

The official address for the scene is 1084 Left Fork Road. The trailer there is a travel trailer, not a mobile home.

IKR? And it doesn't help that there's nothing new. The latest is we don't know who let the dogs out , DR loved her friend that was killed, and FR's derby car either was or is going be used in the next derby although who is driving it is debatable.

I just couldn't help myself...I tried, I really did :giggle:

[video=youtube;Qkuu0Lwb5EM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM[/video] :giggle:

It might not even be his exact floor plan, as you know I'm sure, some can vary a bit. We don't know how many bedrooms/bathrooms he had. We also don't know which back room they were found in. Who knows. This was just a simple search, I didn't dive into it too much because I'm supposed to work an overnight tonight and really should pull myself away to get some sleep haha
Ikwym
I'm very much obsessed with this case lol. Go rest. Nothing is going to happen today. [emoji5]

Reportedly "some" were in bed.....so who wasn't? Even if Cjr was found outside, it doesn't mean that he had not been in bed and tried to escape. Maybe i'm being too nit-picky.......maybe they meant that some were found dead in their beds, and others were not. All could have been sleeping until their rude awakening. JMO

We can say that Hanna R was found in bed as she was found with her newborn. According to BJM's news interview we know that she saw her 6 m.o. nephew in bed and your <cousin(?)> MURDERED and covered in blood, so I am under the assumption that Frankie was found in bed. Kenneth was found in bed per DS.

CRsr & GR were found on the floor in the rear bedroom.

JM went in and saw Dana laying there and backed out (according to LM (?)) so I am under the assumption that she was perhaps in the living room, because if she was in bed JM would have likely had to pass the other bedrooms to get to the master (but JMO..).

We can not say for Chris jr. other than the AG talking about seeing his bedroom, and of course the SM rumor, and we also have not heard any position for HHG,

I've been in a lot of trailers and I can't think of one where the bathroom has a full size window like the rest of the rooms. All the bathrooms I've seen have rectangular windows that are higher up.

I'm in rural WV so there are a lot of mobile homes around me. When they made the change in the late 80's to garden type sunken tubs and then in the 90-00's to bigger soaker type tubs in at least one of the bathrooms, the windows got bigger and placed down lower in the wall. (generally)

Agree with you her statement was more like "blood everywhere" rather than a "pool of blood". Posting on here is like the old game of "telephone". Pretty soon, "blood everywhere" becomes "pool of blood". It's just the nature of people.

http://www.whio.com/news/news/ohio-shooting-latest-on-pike-county-murders/nrG7Q/

Deputies found the front door open at 4077 Union Hill Road, and a large amount blood on the living room floor. Two deceased males were found in a back bedroom.

That's what I think. That's why I'm leaning towards IJs being a fifth warrant. He is grown and if he wasn't there it would be all the more reason to have a warrant because mom may not have been able to say exactly what was his or not. He may have had friends that hung out there.

the fifth warrant also could have related to the DNA that Mr. Jones told press he provided.

DeWine sure didn't lie about this:

He told us we would be frustrated and unhappy with what was released about the investigation. He said from day one we would not be getting diddly. And so far, that has been the case.

Besides the 911 call, I believe the police report that has been released mentioned blood in the living room, and the bodies in the bedroom.

Yes, that information was in the incident report that reporters received. Pool of blood in the living room, bodies in the back. Gary's father, in an interview revealed Gary's body was laying across CR1's legs.

799 Left Fork Road is not one of the crime scenes.

The official address for the scene is 1084 Left Fork Road. The trailer there is a travel trailer, not a mobile home.

I put the links on a post. Feel free to see if you can sort them out, please.

Alot of the information also can't be public, because it would probably interfere with other drug investigations they have going. JMO

LOL. VIC......do you think Rob Junk likes his beer? Maybe you could find out where his favorite watering hole is when you visit down there...............kidding............or, not. JMO

I think the motive was rooted in what was perceived to be a threat to someone/s freedom and/or source of income and a need to eliminate that threat. However, I don't think this was cartel related. I also don't think IJ or any of the family members who discovered their bodies are involved. I think LE would already have them in custody if that were the case.

Even if IJ and his buddies were dumb enough to publicly threaten the family before they killed them, I think they'd be wise enough to (at the very least) delete that threat before they carried it out.

I think there were multiple shooters because even if the sound of gunshots is a common occurrence in this area, a barrage of 25-30 shots would never be.

I think the people who killed them were hired, are long gone, and the breadcrumbs leading back to the person/s responsible are long, winding, and partially buried (no pun intended).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper