OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. VIC......do you think Rob Junk likes his beer? Maybe you could find out where his favorite watering hole is when you visit down there...............kidding............or, not. JMO

Would love to. Maybe hang around the Speedway to see if I can run into Charlie Reader. I'm afraid there's going to be wayyyy too many LEO around for me to drive down there to drink :D

It is possible the fifth search arrest is for Dana's brother's truck. They had it hauled away for a reason, and I would think they need a search arrest to search it.

It is possible the fifth search arrest is for Dana's brother's truck. They had it hauled away for a reason, and I would think they need a search arrest to search it.

I'm not sure though.. I know there are certain cases for "probable cause" to search a vehicle. In MI, expired tags or no tags is one of them, especially if they had potentially witnessed him driving it down the road despite telling him it was okay to park his truck there.

And I'm guessing, my own opinion, that when he asked if he could park his truck there he *probably* didn't mention the tags were not valid or on it all. JMO.

Even by the standards of a typical adult male in rural Pike or Scioto counties, Kenneth lived very much alone, one could make the case he lived in near isolation.

It might not even be his exact floor plan, as you know I'm sure, some can vary a bit. We don't know how many bedrooms/bathrooms he had. We also don't know which back room they were found in. Who knows. This was just a simple search, I didn't dive into it too much because I'm supposed to work an overnight tonight and really should pull myself away to get some sleep haha

Back in the 70s I lived in a 70' mobile home we had 3 bedrooms. The master was at the end--across the full width. The 2 bedrooms were along a hallway that ran from LR to the MBR. Kitchen in front.

Ugh... I know it's not the media's fault because there hasn't been any new information released... but I feel like they just keep on writing new articles regurgitating the same old stuff.

Kinda like here!

I've decided to pick a theory and stick with it until an arrest is made.

There are so many good or acceptable theories I decided to go with whichever one I have the worst reason for dismissing.

Now that I've decided I wonder if the first arrest happens in Pike county or Baltimore.

I think the motive was rooted in what was perceived to be a threat to someone/s freedom and/or source of income and a need to eliminate that threat. However, I don't think this was cartel related. I also don't think IJ or any of the family members who discovered their bodies are involved. I think LE would already have them in custody if that were the case.

Even if IJ and his buddies were dumb enough to publicly threaten the family before they killed them, I think they'd be wise enough to (at the very least) delete that threat before they carried it out.

I think there were multiple shooters because even if the sound of gunshots is a common occurrence in this area, a barrage of 25-30 shots would never be.

I think the people who killed them were hired, are long gone, and the breadcrumbs leading back to the person/s responsible are long, winding, and partially buried (no pun intended).
I agree with almost everything you've said. I've never felt like it was any of the ones that they had their "feuds" with, or the ones that found any of the bodies. I've also been bewildered that some have kind of thought maybe that the owner of the truck with tools might be invovled.

I just don't see anyone from that family killing other family members, and I think if any of those mentioned were involved they would of already been arrested. I just don't think they could of covered things up so well, as to avoid being arrested by now.

There are so many good or acceptable theories I decided to go with whichever one I have the worst reason for dismissing.

Now that I've decided I wonder if the first arrest happens in Pike county or Baltimore.

I've been at robbery or revenge since the beginning. If I had to pick, I'd have still say that robbery is the simplest explanation. Either way, I think there is a family member involved, but not a blood relative. Someone who would have been around the family. Someone who perhaps been involved in a murder cover-up before.

Ikwym
I'm very much obsessed with this case lol. Go rest. Nothing is going to happen today. [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Could you make it mandatory that we all do this... It is Mother's day weekend, I've got a house to clean,food to prep,and laundry...
And I find myself literally having to hide my phone so as not to check in on this...[emoji33]
I am obsessed also, and it keeps going through my head, that family must literally be going through hell on earth...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I think this is probably drug/money related, but also acted out by family.
I think CRSr and GR were hit first, then the rest. Maybe KR before CRSr, but I think he was either first or last.
I think the people responsible started out in CRSr's house. I feel like they were all inside and the killer(s) were waiting for confirmation of something. Maybe they suspected the family was going to be working with LE, maybe CR shortchanged the wrong person, but when it was found out that when the attack happened.
I feel that CRSr was attacked and killed first.
I'm not sure I believe all 4 places were hit at the exact same time, but I do feel like they were hit one after another. What I can't seem to decide on is whether KR was first or last.
Regarding the grow ops, I don't believe for a minute that BJM was there to take care of chickens. I think the rest of you were on to something when you all hypothesized that she was there to take care of the MJ. I think that explains the time lapse between her arrival and the 911 call, she was trying to fix things so it wouldn't look like she was involved. There's just no way I can convince myself she didn't know about it, and I think DR knew about it as well.

Could you make it mandatory that we all do this... It is Mother's day weekend, I've got a house to clean,food to prep,and laundry...
And I find myself literally having to hide my phone so as not to check in on this...[emoji33]
I am obsessed also, and it keeps going through my head, that family must literally be going through hell on earth...

I know. Three mothers aren't going to be there for tomorrow. It sucks.

Oh no, I hope this doesn't connect to Baltimore, because the other family members are in danger. It's become worse than DC with drug murders.

Added:
The reason I say that is because if it connects to Baltimore than it's revenge, and now they know there's other family members more than they did.

. Even if the perpetrators were a mexican drug cartel, as has been suggested, I still don't think it would be beneficial for the perpetrators to kill these 8 people. Such a massive attention of LE would surely come back to bite them.

the cartel would have burn everything instead of leaving clean bodies around and they would have made more of an effort to control the deaths instead, there was blood everythwehere meaning some fought back while with the cartel, most likely they wouldnt have had a chance to fight back :moo:

Hi, all! This is my first post on Webslueths, so I would like to apologize if I break any rules. I tried being as thorough as I could reading about what was/wasn't allowed, but I can't say that I won't accidentally cross a line. This entire situation is driving me crazy and, like you, I have found myself obsessing over every little detail/rumor. The lack of information is driving me nuts.

I have been hyperfocused on the scene where BJM found GM and ChrSR....and her 911 call, along with GM's father's words during an interview he gave at GM's funeral. It's really the only scene I have been able to piece together at all considering the lack of information released.

In the 911 call, BJM states that there is "blood all over the front room" and "they drug him in the bedroom." She says the door was locked, but she knew where the key was and went in, that it appeared someone had "beat the hell out him" (referring at first to ChrSR) and then repeats it differently to include GR by saying, "It looks like somebody has beat the *advertiser censored** out of em'." (referring to both of them).

GR's dad, speaking to the news from the funeral home, says, "My nephew (ChrSR) was laying one way, with Gary laying over his legs, shot three times in the head."

http://www.wlwt.com/news/-It-s-a-sad-day-a-very-sad-day-Father-attends-first-Rhoden-funeral/39268156
(Interview with GR's dad)

If GR was staying with ChrSR, it makes sense that he would have been sleeping in the front room. If the window opened in the back of the trailer shown on the news belongs to ChrSR (and I have yet to find anything that positively confirms that), could the suspect have entered through here, started in the bedroom with ChrSR...but when GR heard a struggle from the front room and went in to check, he saw ChrSR get shot...then when GR tried to flee to the front room, he was shot/attacked as well as he was trying to escape? The suspect then could have dragged GR to the back bedroom, thrown him across ChrSR legs and then continued finishing them off? It would account for the soft tissue bruising that was reported on some of the victims, as well as the odd position they were reportedly found in. ChrSR, if he did put up a fight, might have been the one shot 9 times because of that...along with what I believe is a healthy dose of hate.

The only thing factual that I know for sure comes from the 911 calls and various interviews. The rest of the above is just conjecture on my part, so take it with a grain of salt just like everything else.

Anyways, there you have it! That's all I've got. I am hoping they release more information soon. The rumors around this incident are incredible!

I think the motive was rooted in what was perceived to be a threat to someone/s freedom and/or source of income and a need to eliminate that threat. However, I don't think this was cartel related. I also don't think IJ or any of the family members who discovered their bodies are involved. I think LE would already have them in custody if that were the case.

Even if IJ and his buddies were dumb enough to publicly threaten the family before they killed them, I think they'd be wise enough to (at the very least) delete that threat before they carried it out.

I think there were multiple shooters because even if the sound of gunshots is a common occurrence in this area, a barrage of 25-30 shots would never be.

I think the people who killed them were hired, are long gone, and the breadcrumbs leading back to the person/s responsible are long, winding, and partially buried (no pun intended).

Who would have "hired" them to take out a whole family. Seems like that would have been costly. JMO

I know. Three mothers aren't going to be there for tomorrow. It sucks.

That is exactly what I keep thinking, and no matter what my current theories are regarding others in the family, Genevieve is not involved,and I cannot imagine the depths of her pain at losing TWO Sons...[emoji172]

True. They supposedly hauled it away because of the iffy plate, but to search it may have required a warrant. It would have to say what they were looking for. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper