OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question: Has LE ever released any of the search warrants to the media, I've seen this in other crime cases, where you can read them online.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
No, they're all sealed at this point.

I tend to think you're probably right. But it's also discouraging to think about because that would also mean they are having trouble turning those ideas into arrests.

I don't know which is worse--the idea that LE knows who did it but can't find sufficient evidence to prove it or the idea that LE doesn't have a clue at all. Either scenario is equally horrifying.
I think the only (eventual) hold up or problem with an arrest will be if this comes down to some sort of group or something....Where they know it was such and such group, but don't have any idea who it was within that group that did it.

An example I'll use is one that I don't think is even close to being what happened, but I have seen it mentioned a few times...Lets say for instance that they know it is the ABC motorcycle gang that was responsible, but they don't have any prints or DNA, and no one within their ranks is "talking"...so they have no idea which of the gang members is actually responsible.

I've been at robbery or revenge since the beginning. If I had to pick, I'd have still say that robbery is the simplest explanation. Either way, I think there is a family member involved, but not a blood relative. Someone who would have been around the family. Someone who perhaps been involved in a murder cover-up before.

I'm still sticking with my original theory of it being related to something along the lines of abuse in the family. The children being left alive is what makes me lean in that direction, along with some of the dreary posts that were on HR's FB page.

But with all that I've read, I believe it could end up being anything and anyone.

Off topic, but wait! Are you a mother? If so why are you doing all the cooking, cleaning, etc.? [emoji12]
I am a mother, kids are 25,24,17 and 7. Only my 17 And 7 year old are home...17 year old is away at a sports tournament, so life goes on with 7 year old and I.
My husband is deceased, so I am used to doing what I have to do!!!
Happy Mothers day to all!!! 🌹

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

***EDIT: SO SORRY! Gosh, I'm trying to catch up but I didn't realize I was THAT far behind. I see this question has been asked already. My apologies! ***

On page 46 of this parole eligibility document, the rest of the pending charges have been listed. I wonder who the minor was? In Kentucky, being charged with Unlawful Transaction with a Minor in the 2nd degree is:

"(1) A person is guilty of unlawful transaction with a minor in the second degree when he knowingly induces, assists, or causes a minor to engage in illegal controlled substances activity involving marijuana, synthetic drugs, illegal gambling activity, or any other criminal activity constituting a felony."

http://justice.ky.gov/Documents/Par...gs/2014/Add_March_Parole_Eligibility_List.pdf

If the arrest was in 2012, then whomever this was would have been under the age of 18 at the time of his arrest.....

Thanks for this! I'm confused, though. I thought Kenny was 44. If this article is right, then he should be like 41-42. Is this for sure the same Kenny Rhoden? I remember people commenting on how many Kenneths there are in the family, and I haven't gotten the extended family tree sorted out that much.

I would venture to guess that the authorities have a very good idea who done it....even if they haven't said they have a POI in mind. If they don't have an idea of who done it, they at least know what the motives were, or what "group" they need to be focused on. By "group" I mean, local ****s, Mexican cartel, Something involving their local car biz, or something involving the marijuana grow ops, etc.....whatever "group" you want to include here.
I would totally agree with this.
8 people were murdered, they need all their ducks in a row, and leaves on the tree before they present their case .

Thank you! I find this interesting because this article states otherwise.

In rechecking the above link, I notice that and this link no longer reads the same as earlier. Yet, I don't recall any "official" release of the their body locations. So I'm wondering if MSM is simply going by information provided by the family, the family's eyewitness testimonies or rather officially released information that I have missed.

BBM

They didn't release what house she was in for sure. They did release over and over again that she was in bed with her newborn baby...

Agree with you her statement was more like "blood everywhere" rather than a "pool of blood". Posting on here is like the old game of "telephone". Pretty soon, "blood everywhere" becomes "pool of blood". It's just the nature of people.

Actually I believe the pool of blood came from the police report. It was definitely noted in the police report about the blood in the living room

Eta oops I now see that several others answered. Sorry. I am just getting on for the first time today.

I am a mother, kids are 25,24,17 and 7. Only my 17 And 7 year old are home...17 year old is away at a sports tournament, so life goes on with 7 year old and I.
My husband is deceased, so I am used to doing what I have to do!!!
Happy Mothers day to all!!! [emoji257]

Bless you, Woman! You are definitely rocking it!

Does anyone know the model of the trailers involved? It may help us to know the floor plans. In many of them the living room is a large area in the middle with the bedrooms at either end. If the back door and window that was open in FRS trailer was in a bedroom or bathroom I think that might help us piece together what all happened.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You can find those on the auditor site. Typically if there is more than one entry for an address, then some are for trailers. I know I have seen a few of them. I don't recall much but I do remember one was a 2002 model.

At 799 Left Fork - 1989 Fleming 14X57

4077 Union - 2002 Fortune 14X60

It's on the auditor's site. I *think* those are the right addresses.

Feel free to correct any mistakes I made. I'm trying to make it look I'm cleaning house. :)

No one was found at 799 Left Fork. Kenneth was at 1084 Left Fork in a 5th wheel camper. The trailer at 799 is where some other Rhodens live... Alive Rhodens. Dana's trailer would be on scoito site at 3122 Union Hill and there should be two trailers listed for 4077 Union Hill.

if you have a list of properties do you also have a list of how much acreage is with each one? I'm curious as to how land rich CRsr really was.

CR doesn't actually have all that much land to himself. He has the place that DR lived and a lot next to it. Both in scoito county and he has a place off camp creek road that he owns. The rest are all CR et al. In the CR et al on Left Fork there was 50+ acres. The properties on Union Hill were not very big at all. 1-2 acres I think.

CR doesn't actually have all that much land to himself. He has the place that DR lived and a lot next to it. Both in scoito county and he has a place off camp creek road that he owns. The rest are all CR et al. In the CR et al on Left Fork there was 50+ acres. The properties on Union Hill were not very big at all. 1-2 acres I think.

I had no clue how big (or small) an acre of land was... so I looked it up and found this graphic on Google images:

17049892da25e3fc99e4f601233c5da8.jpg

So 50+ acres is A LOT of land!

I had no clue how big (or small) an acre of land was... so I looked it up and found this graphic on Google images:

17049892da25e3fc99e4f601233c5da8.jpg

So 50+ acres is A LOT of land!

It was his father's land that was deeded to all 8 of his kids at his death. There are several parcels that make up the 50+ acres at 799 Left Fork. The sisters (I can't imagine why ;)) wanted nothing to do with their 1/8 share of the land from their father and basically gave their shares to the 4 sons of Clarence and so the Christopher et al was formed. Two of the sisters gave their shares ONLY to CR1 for some reason. Thus leaving CR1 the majority owner.

I have pointed out the family division before because CR and KR stayed with their dad and took care of dad when their parents got divorced. The other two brothers went with their mom and still take care of their mom. In my opinion that's one reason for jealousy and one possible theory of what could have happened. Take out CR and KR and they probably thought the property was theirs and they got what they felt like they deserved. However if that was the case, I don't think they realized the grandchildren would get CR1 shares of the property. Also I could see some jealousy between the siblings of each of the families. The two brothers children (not CR and KR children) could feel like they deserve more of the property or family "businesses". Just possibilities. I definitely don't think the siblings were united and the 4 sisters have sort of separated themselves from the brothers. I kind of find it interesting that the sisters aren't really ever mentioned. Some moved away.

I think the motive was rooted in what was perceived to be a threat to someone/s freedom and/or source of income and a need to eliminate that threat. However, I don't think this was cartel related. I also don't think IJ or any of the family members who discovered their bodies are involved. I think LE would already have them in custody if that were the case.

Even if IJ and his buddies were dumb enough to publicly threaten the family before they killed them, I think they'd be wise enough to (at the very least) delete that threat before they carried it out.

I think there were multiple shooters because even if the sound of gunshots is a common occurrence in this area, a barrage of 25-30 shots would never be.

I think the people who killed them were hired, are long gone, and the breadcrumbs leading back to the person/s responsible are long, winding, and partially buried (no pun intended).

Basically agree, although I still remain open to the possibility of cartel. Looks like a crime organization of some kind--drug ring, gang, family or cartel.

It was his father's land that was deeded to all 8 of his kids at his death. There are several parcels that make up the 50+ acres at 799 Left Fork. The sisters (I can't imagine why ;)) wanted nothing to do with their 1/8 share of the land from their father and basically gave their shares to the 4 sons of Clarence and so the Christopher et al was formed. Two of the sisters gave their shares ONLY to CR1 for some reason. Thus leaving CR1 the majority owner.

I have pointed out the family division before because CR and KR stayed with their dad and took care of dad when their parents got divorced. The other two brothers went with their mom and still take care of their mom. In my opinion that's one reason for jealousy and one possible theory of what could have happened. Take out CR and KR and they probably thought the property was theirs and they got what they felt like they deserved. However if that was the case, I don't think they realized the grandchildren would get CR1 shares of the property. Also I could see some jealousy between the siblings of each of the families. The two brothers children (not CR and KR children) could feel like they deserve more of the property or family "businesses". Just possibilities. I definitely don't think the siblings were united and the 4 sisters have sort of separated themselves from the brothers. I kind of find it interesting that the sisters aren't really ever mentioned. Some moved away.

I found something that happened in the father's past that may be the reason the daughters did not want their share of the land (speculation on my part).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298