OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we have some links added to each of these?

Which ones specifically? They have been posted over and over again in almost all 11 threads and also are in the media links at the beginning. Some media, some public record at Pike County, some from auditor, some from recorders office.

I would say it's not at all unusual in rural area.. I have stayed places where the address was RR1 (rural route 1) with the name of the post office. Even knowing street names out in the "boonies" is less important than knowing how to get there.

According the her public records, BJM did live there as it was the address given on one of her tickets.

I realize that this is a stretch, but, I've been pondering this; I just found it interesting that a division and divorce happened around the time that the elder Rhoden was released, especially since the reason he was incarcerated to begin with was weird. So, who were the victim(s) & did that start the deep divide? He seemed to be very special to BJM & a couple others listed in his obituary, in 2008 (they also list Geneva as his wife even though they'd been divorced for 13 years). Could something that far back simmer for this long? Maybe people who didn't believe someone, or turned a blind eye, turned the victim(s) away again when approached to join up in the money making? I know that's far out there, but, sometimes it's something small that finally makes someone snap.
I know this is all pure speculation, but it fits just as well as any other situation. A few pages back someone posted about CRSr and KR taking care of their father Clarence and the other brothers taking care of their mother when they divorced.
Without naming names, what if one of the surviving relatives was a victim? What if that person disavowed CRSr and KR because they didn't believe? What if that person sees a new generation of kids and thinks the cycle will repeat and so snaps and takes ALL the parents out because they aren't fit? I could explain CRJr away as being old enough to identify the killer, and GR was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I don't know.
There seems to be solid evidence presented by others which clearly shows how a motive could stem from the cars, and there are the grow ops as well.
So our possible motives are
A. Car shop
B. Drugs and marijuana
C. POSSIBLE CSA
D. Vendetta by non family

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Which ones specifically? They have been posted over and over again in almost all 11 threads and also are in the media links at the beginning. Some media, some public record at Pike County, some from auditor, some from recorders office.

I would like to see a link for each point, in keeping with the facts. Seems that to keep factual knowledge apart from speculation, each time we post something to be considered as fact, a link should be supplied. Otherwise, either a sorting process is involved or speculation is taken for fact.

I would like to see a link for each point, in keeping with the facts. Seems that to keep factual knowledge apart from speculation, each time we post something to be considered as fact, a link should be supplied. Otherwise, either a sorting process is involved or speculation is taken for fact.

I would think just a link to the media thread would work ...it's all posted over there

6c5941f2c5a89178ca5044e14a13af8d.jpg

Is someone handcuffed in this video, that is one of the trucks that was towed, right? Maybe he just has his hands behind his back to not touch the truck on the property. Out of the video from the link.

ETA: I'm thinking not in handcuffs. Just peering into the vehicle carefully.

The man that appears to be cuffed is actually just looking in the truck and keeping his hands off the truck. If you look carefully, his pants are the same as the other LE in the photo. There is also a video of the man just before he goes to the truck. In that video his badge is visible hanging around his neck. Sorry I don't remember where the video is, but it is one of the early news videos on the first day.

It has all already been posted and discussed over and over. The media thread is quite helpful as well as the posts at the beginning of each new thread. That post was just a summary basically and even says at the top... From MSM. I think the poster did a good job of sticking to just the facts and didn't post any speculation.

The man that appears to be cuffed is actually just looking in the truck and keeping his hands off the truck. If you look carefully, his pants are the same as the other LE in the photo. There is also a video of the man just before he goes to the truck. In that video his badge is visible hanging around his neck. Sorry I don't remember where the video is, but it is one of the early news videos on the first day.

My original post has the link to the video.

It's because they've been discussed and posted time after time after time as fact from MSM. Those of us that have followed this case for 11 threads don't need to include a link in every single post to show its fact. As it's been mentioned, numerous times, the media thread has all of the links to all of the information you are needing. Anything that isn't fact is followed by JMO, or is clearly worded like "I think", etc. or is simply deleted because it cannot be discussed. Any speculations are based on what MSM has released. It's also easy to do a google search for an article if you are questioning something. We've posted links for every fact. We will not continue to do so for every single post when 99% of us know what is being discussed, while we also direct the other 1% to the media thread.

Those facts that were posted were ALL out of MSM, not speculation. And all of the articles, again, are available in the media thread, which I linked earlier and is found at the beginning of this thread.

I agree. It is also fairly common to do that so you don't contaminate anything or add unnecessary prints.

I know this is all pure speculation, but it fits just as well as any other situation. A few pages back someone posted about CRSr and KR taking care of their father Clarence and the other brothers taking care of their mother when they divorced.
Without naming names, what if one of the surviving relatives was a victim? What if that person disavowed CRSr and KR because they didn't believe? What if that person sees a new generation of kids and thinks the cycle will repeat and so snaps and takes ALL the parents out because they aren't fit? I could explain CRJr away as being old enough to identify the killer, and GR was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I don't know.
There seems to be solid evidence presented by others which clearly shows how a motive could stem from the cars, and there are the grow ops as well.
So our possible motives are
A. Car shop
B. Drugs and marijuana
C. POSSIBLE CSA
D. Vendetta by non family

I've never really let my mind wander down that road. I mean I've reviewed all the deeds and records and thought along the lines of jealously and resentment, but hadn't really thought of that angle of victims. I actually had a victim in mind, but it's just speculation and it wasn't along the same lines as yours. Mine was a little more out there lol

My original post has the link to the video.

I just watched the video that you have linked. It is not the one I saw earlier, but It is probably from the same station based on the angle and timing. The other video shows the LE wandering around and you can clearly see the badge. I will look for it.

I think there's some connection between the manager of BB and a singer. Maybe that's what the OP was alluding to? Idk, as I said yesterday, anything is possible at this point because we don't freaking KNOW anything.

We know because MSM tells us:
1. 8 members of the same family were killed
2. 7 of the 8 suffered multiple GSW
3. CRSr and GR were found together, with possible staging of the bodies, no sign of forced entry
4. CRSr's door was locked per 911 call by BM, but no word on which door or if all doors were locked. CRSR's dogs were and still are missing.
5. BM had a reason for being at CRSr's residence.
6. FR, HG and their 6mo old along with FR's 3yr old were found together, children unharmed.
7. No word on whether forced entry happened.
8. DR, HR and CRJr were found by her brother at the same address along with HR's 4 day old baby, baby unharmed. Their dogs were let out ny person or persons unknown. Rumor states CRJr may not have been found inside. It has never been officially confirmed that HR and CRJr were found here.
9. DR was laying somewhere close enough to the door for her brother to see her and back out.
10. KR was found alone, in bed with money strewn about his legs by DS some 5 hours after discovery of the other Rhodens. His dog was present.
11. 3 of the 4 crime scenes allegedly had marijuana grow ops. We don't know which 3, but with the discovery of a tray of MJ plants by DS, we can say with confidence that KR was 1 site.
12. There is involvement with selling used cars by CRSr, KR, DR and FR.
13. There was a divorce between Clarence Rhoden (CRSr's father) and his wife that split that generation between the two.
14. KR has ties to people convicted of drug violations in KY
15. There was an altercation between Union Hill people and some teenagers approximately 2 weeks before the attacks.
16. The teenagers involved in the altercation have supposedly cleared their names and are no longer suspects
17. Cars have been towed from 2 of the scenes.
18. CRJr was involved in an altercation with an adult female who was convicted of assault and had an RO against her in the few days leading up to the attacks.

If I missed anything let me know.

Edited to correct typo

I thought that was what was being said. I just don't think that career is going that many places to commit murder over. Lol.

I just watched the video that you have linked. It is not the one I saw earlier, but It is probably from the same station based on the angle and timing. The other video shows the LE wandering around and you can clearly see the badge. I will look for it.

I saw him in the video in the pow wow with police once I was rewatching it which was why I said I did not in fact think he was handcuffed and was purely taking a look without trying to contaminate. If he was a suspect that was placed in cuffs, I don't think he would have been standing in the pow wow the way he was prior to being cuffed. I had made a post a few posts later suspecting he was potentially an investigator.

I saw him in the video in the pow wow with police once I was rewatching it which was why I said I did not in fact think he was handcuffed and was purely taking a look without trying to contaminate. If he was a suspect that was placed in cuffs, I don't think he would have been standing in the pow wow the way he was.
That's true. It seemed odd to me in the slide show because the previous pic was of him walking, the one that's pictured above was zoomed in, then the next didn't show him at all. It's almost like the cameraman couldn't tell either and zoomed in for a better look.
Of course NONE of this speculation would be necessary if there were news to report. JMO

*Why did it take 5 hours to check on KR, if he was on the same property? Once the police came, wouldn't they check every nook and corner to make sure no killer(s) were hiding?

* What if the explanation for found on KR is as follows: Killer(s) picked up the money, but they were in a hurry and some money fell accidentally on KR.

That's true. It seemed odd to me in the slide show because the previous pic was of him walking, the one that's pictured above was zoomed in, then the next didn't show him at all. It's almost like the cameraman couldn't tell either and zoomed in for a better look.
Of course NONE of this speculation would be necessary if there were news to report. JMO

Agreed.

The more and more I watched the video it was linked to the more and more I think he is an investigator and doesn't want to be touching the truck. Him having his hands behind his back is what had initially caught my attention and because there was a cop standing right there I was like hmm.. Interesting, but it doesn't appear to me that the person would be cuffed and peering into the vehicle like that anyway - and then seeing him conversing with the police elsewhere leads me to believe even more he's part of the force. If I had anything else to pay my attention to, I would, but now I'm just focusing on everything more and more haha

*Why did it take 5 hours to check on KR, if he was on the same property? Once the police came, wouldn't they check every nook and corner to make sure no killer(s) were hiding?

* What if the explanation for found on KR is as follows: Killer(s) picked up the money, but they were in a hurry and some money fell accidentally on KR.

He wasn't

KR was on Left Fork Road, not on Union Hill Road. He was 6+ miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3