OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A friend of our family sold his house on the farm and the people moved it to their land. The mover's put a cup of water on the kitchen table to prove how smooth and gentle the whole move is. It was still in the same place. These people are good at what they do.

I know of one moved where a lamp was left on an end table by mistake and it did not fall...

Is it common for houses of DR's type to have a basement?

I would say no it is not common to see a basement under a single wide trailer home, add ons are common but I am not familiar with basements/cellars under a single wide. I do see an add on so maybe it was under that. jmo idk

Dana Rhoden’s home has a basement and a built-on deck so it will take longer to move, but that should happen in the next couple of days, the attorney general’s office said.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/05/12/Piketon-murder-homes-moved.html

Not real common but I have seen ones that did have basements. I've never seen one with the basement accessible from the inside...

When I heard about the murder two weeks before- and the kids were not hurt that shocked me. So I wondered how common that is - only found a couple - and one seems like might have been spared casue they hid?

http://abc13.com/news/police-mother-kills-two-then-herself/1184319/

http://www.kare11.com/news/communit...-after-mom-killed-in-murder-suicide/152901296

Got curious about Pike clouties crime rates. Here is what I learned:

Interestingly, it, on average, is 93% safer than anywhere else in USA! It takes in population so it results in an accurate relationship!

You can put your own zip code in !

I was three times more likely to be slaughtered where I live than if I lived in Pike County!!

Check yours!!

http://www.homefacts.com/crime/Ohio/Pike-County.html

The guy in the earlier event was quite a character

ENGAGING IN ORGANIZED CRIME-CRIMINAL SYNDICATE

a week later
COMPLICITY TRAF CONT SUB-1ST DEGREE-2ND OR GT OFFENSE-DRUG UNSPECIFIED

FLEEING OR EVADING POLICE, 1ST DEGREE (MOTOR VEHICLE)

TRAF CONT SUB-1ST DEGREE-1ST OFFENSE-DRUG UNSPECIFIED PFO IN LIEU OF (2ND DEGREE)

Sentance was 18 years??? (event 2010?)

No parole information found for this offender ???????

I have no idea how he was not locked up? This stuff is in Boone County.

https://bailbondcity.com/kentucky/kydoc-inmate-EAPMON/60871

[h=1]Butler coroner: Fentanyl OD deaths stand out in first quarter 2016[/h]
I also think the nursing home angle is related to Fentanyl

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...deaths-stand-out-first-quarter-2016/84275298/

Yes he was and so was his brother that was involved in the pill bust. 16,000 Oxycodone pills. Then they were both released really early from prison.

The couple was shot in their beds, kids weren't hurt, and in Kentucky. I wonder why people are just hearing about this now. That's three homes now, the Rhodens, Candy and her teen daughter, and now this couple just 15 days before the Rhodens.

Elsmere is in Kenton county, which is part of greater Cincinnati, and is over 80 miles away. Not that they aren't related, but that could be the reason. I think we need a thread for that case to see if we can link the two.

This might be against TOS so please delete it if i am.

The Kentucky murders were very similar, then there's the unsolved murderers of Candy Newsome & her daughter.

I think the motive for all these and the Rhoden's executions were they were possible informants.

This would have required someone in LE to have tipped off the shooter(s). It would also explain how these cases remain unsolved.

Maybe the BCI knows this and that would explain taking all the homes to protect the evidence & the Bill Cunningham radio inside job comments. I just wonder how high it goes?

I don't know that he knows who did it, but he seems to be very angry with LE. And I have always been curious about him telling the media to go talk to the place where Dana worked....like they would know something. He seems like he is about ready to bust a gut, wanting to tell something so badly, but couldn't.

I also found it curious in a later interview when he told the killers if they could live with it, he could live with it and that he had no revenge in his heart. I found that particular interview strange and felt like he had someone in mind at that interview.....someone he was either close to or scared of. It was like he was basically saying "no hard feelings". It just seemed so strange, plus he mentioned revenge in the first interview, but now makes it a point to say he has no revenge in his heart. It was almost like he was reassuring someone. Weird!

I hope I am replying to this post correctly. It is my first time so please forgive any errors. I am glad to see your post. I have been troubled from the beginning with LM's comments to the media, regarding no revenge in their hears, and if they can live with so can I. I wonder why he said to go talk to DR's place of employment. To me these are very strange comments to make after finding out your daughter and three grandchildren have been murdered. I also found it a concern that he was giving LE a time limit to release his son's truck or he would talk. JMO.

I would say no it is not common to see a basement under a single wide trailer home, add ons are common but I am not familiar with basements/cellars under a single wide. I do see an add on so maybe it was under that. jmo idk

Dana Rhoden’s home has a basement and a built-on deck so it will take longer to move, but that should happen in the next couple of days, the attorney general’s office said.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/05/12/Piketon-murder-homes-moved.html

What happens after the case is closed or goes cold. Do they return the homes and set them up again? Where DR lived, if they do not return the home it will effect the property value for the heirs unless
the state is planning to confiscate all the property Chris Sr. owned. If it was bought on land contract or loan, someone is out some money. Who is going to pay for all this manpower and home moving costs?

Re the calls

"oh god I gotta check on Frankie" some say. I heard "Please dont hurt me". But you can def hear after that "good job"

Apply "good job" to the two above and which fits better?

Re: The FBI can't just swoop in and take over if they don't have jurisdiction. That's not how it works. I'll see if I can find my other post.

If I understand this, all it would take to get FBI "on the case" is to ask then.....................

IMO, it is incongruent with the stance that this is going to be so hard to solve let me call the AG. They had what 25 counties involved- why not reach out instantly to the top dog, head honcho, best in the world ? I mean if you know it is beyond your capablities we not go for # 1 from the get go??

It is kinda like going for the second best second opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper