OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens after the case is closed or goes cold. Do they return the homes and set them up again? Where DR lived, if they do not return the home it will effect the property value for the heirs unless
the state is planning to confiscate all the property Chris Sr. owned. If it was bought on land contract or loan, someone is out some money. Who is going to pay for all this manpower and home moving costs?

I'm guessing the state is paying for the manpower and moving costs. I hate to say it, but they've actually cleaned up the property quite a bit. The latest aerial views look awful as far as where the trailers were. But they've hauled a bunch of stuff off the property. I still see more cars left.

Crime scenes are preserved every day. Sometimes for years. Without moving them. My question is why they felt like they had to go to these extremes to preserve these. Who did they think was gonna break in and destroy them? So. Very. Odd.

*BJM disclosed in her most recent interview that when she arrived for her daily routine the dogs were on the front porch and the door was locked. She implied that this was not the norm, usually the dogs were inside at this time and the door was usually unlocked.

*The Cameras were all missing at least the ones that we know of at two locations. (The person(s) must be familiar with the family and properties to know where the cameras were located)

My newest theory:

CRsr, GR,CRjr, HR, FR, HG, KR all spent the evening together possibly dinner or just hanging out for the evening. WHAT IF

There was a guest(s) friend or family whom was over that evening and what if after a certain time everyone went back to their homes for the evening and the guest stayed with CRsr and GR a little later. That would explain the dogs being outside while the guest was inside.. And once the murders occurred the suspect(s) drug the bodies to the back bedroom so they were out of sight from the front entrance. Then exited out of the back window in order to keep the front door locked.

If the above is somewhat accurate than it would imply that the suspect(s) knew of the daily morning routines of BJM. It would also imply that they were close and familiar with the family, especially if we consider the missing cameras per the family's word.

After the murders of GR and CRsr he could have went back to the other 3 locations specifically because they knew that the suspect(s) were the last ones at CRsrs house and would be witnesses.

The motive to me is most likely money or personal rage.

The person(s) who committed these crimes to me would have had to be somewhat educated considering they have evaded LE for this amount of time. And considering they particularly thought the crime out down to the lack of shell casings ( BJM reported seeing none at either location she entered)

Also, the suspect(s) would have to have been physically small enough and able enough to fit in and or out of a window(s). (BJM said both homes she checked had Iocked doors with open windows. In bedrooms)

The suspect was familiar enough to know of : cameras, money, physical residing locations spread out within 7 miles, two pit bulls whom are described as unfriendly by LM in his video interview.

And lastly the most suspicious factor of all the details I have read of was that KR whom was found hours following the others had cash and weed thrown around his trailer and his feet according to DS. Why? Why was he the only one mentioned with cash and drugs spread around him... Was this staged? Was he the last hit and used as a stage to throw off LE? Why were the other scenes so well maintained and simplified yet his was not?

I read on the gossip forum, that they may have taken the trailers so they are available and intact for a jury to walk through, tbh, i find that very plausible and i was thinking along the same lines but i just couldnt word it correctly in my head.

That is very plausible, imo. I also thought, and this may have been covered, that it would A) Be less costly than having LE out there round the clock safeguarding them B) The other residents in the area have to be wanting some semblance of normalcy back rather than going in and out through road blocks day in and day out C) If they don't have men out there, (or, possibly even with them there) that each of those trailers might just spontaneously combust late one night . . .

Crime scenes are preserved every day. Sometimes for years. Without moving them. My question is why they felt like they had to go to these extremes to preserve these. Who did they think was gonna break in and destroy them? So. Very. Odd.
Most crime scenes aren't this easy to movery and I MO there's much more going on than 8 murders..there has to be a good reason they feel the need to make all this evidence so hard to access

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

*BJM disclosed in her most recent interview that when she arrived for her daily routine the dogs were on the front porch and the door was locked. She implied that this was not the norm, usually the dogs were inside at this time and the door was usually unlocked.

*The Cameras were all missing at least the ones that we know of at two locations. (The person(s) must be familiar with the family and properties to know where the cameras were located)

My newest theory:

CRsr, GR,CRjr, HR, FR, HG, KR all spent the evening together possibly dinner or just hanging out for the evening. WHAT IF

There was a guest(s) friend or family whom was over that evening and what if after a certain time everyone went back to their homes for the evening and the guest stayed with CRsr and GR a little later. That would explain the dogs being outside while the guest was inside.. And once the murders occurred the suspect(s) drug the bodies to the back bedroom so they were out of sight from the front entrance. Then exited out of the back window in order to keep the front door locked.

If the above is somewhat accurate than it would imply that the suspect(s) knew of the daily morning routines of BJM. It would also imply that they were close and familiar with the family, especially if we consider the missing cameras per the family's word.

After the murders of GR and CRsr he could have went back to the other 3 locations specifically because they knew that the suspect(s) were the last ones at CRsrs house and would be witnesses.

The person(s) who committed these crimes to me would have had to be somewhat educated considering they have evaded LE for this amount of time. And considering they particularly thought the crime out down to the lack of shell casings ( BJM reported seeing none at either location she entered)

Also, the suspect(s) would have to have been physically small enough and able enough to fit in and or out of a window(s). (BJM said both homes she checked had Iocked doors with open windows. In bedrooms)

The suspect was familiar enough to know of : cameras, money, physical residing locations spread out within 7 miles, two pit bulls whom are described as unfriendly by LM in his video interview.

And lastly the most suspicious factor of all the details I have read of was that KR whom was found hours following the others had cash and weed thrown around his trailer and his feet according to DS. Why? Why was he the only one mentioned with cash and drugs spread around him... Was this staged? Was he the last hit and used as a stage to throw off LE? Why were the other scenes so well maintained and simplified yet his was not?

Why not go out the door and pull it shut unless it had dead bolts ...also never remember hearing there was weed on KR just money..and one person ...just don't see that myself ...

I'm not taking BJ'S comment about the shell casings too seriously..she was in shock and distraught..I hardly think she noticed..LE probably asked her if she saw any and she probably said no she didn't...it has probably stuck in her mind since..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Why not go out the door and pull it shut unless it had dead bolts ...also never remember hearing there was weed on KR just money..and one person ...just don't see that myself ...

Also, and I could have just missed it, but I knew the DS said cameras were gone from KR'S , but did we also find out they were missing from " both places"?

if they thought it was truly cartel they wouldn't expect them to return. Therefore that leads me to believe they have suspect(s) and they are someone who is still in town someone familiar or close to the locations of the murders.

Me the weed was mentioned in one of DS video interviews.

And i put suspect(s) could have been one or more that were there.

With cameras and lights and dogs on the front porch... The men would have heard or known beforehand if someone had come up to the property. That's why I think they were familiar with the person(s) and that they possibly invited them in and that's why the "unfriendly" dogs were outside.

if they thought it was truly cartel they wouldn't expect them to return. Therefore that leads me to believe they have suspect(s) and they are someone who is still in town someone familiar or close to the locations of the murders.

Exactly. They are not preserving them from unknown boogie men. They are preserving them from known ones. Very close known oneS. Ones Who I Suspect will not only be charged with murder, but others charged with all the illegal activities that were going on there. Family business and all.

Me the weed was mentioned in one of DS video interviews.

And i put suspect(s) could have been one or more that were there.
Correct. The weed was a small tray found in the garage.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

One thing about the open windows. We don't know for sure when they were opened or who opened them. You pick up on the weirdest details when you're in shock. So, I'm thinking just because BJM noticed the open windows, they may or may not have been opened by the perps. Those windows aren't easy to use as entrance/exits. As much as someone ( or plural someone) paid attention to not leaving any evidence behind, per the press conferences, you'd think they'd have more sense than to drag themselves all over a window. JMO.

I don't think there is any real mystery to moving the crime scenes....most crime scenes aren't movable. These are. If they were permanent structures, they would remain in place guarded until such time as they were released. There aren't that many crimes of this magnitude that have occurred in a series of mobile homes so it seems unusual but it really is the most logical, efficient, and safest course of action if you are preparing for a prosecution. Chain of custody, check. Scene of crime for jury view if you want that option, check. Ample time to process, and process again, and revisit the scenes for LE, check. I don't think they woke up two days ago with this idea. I imagine this has been in the works for some time. What I am most curious about is the statement by Donald Stone that there was blood everywhere. Isn't Kenneth Rhoden the person who was only shot once in the head? That shouldn't make for a particularly gruesome scene so I wonder what else occurred there.

One thing about the open windows. We don't know for sure when they were opened or who opened them. You pick up on the weirdest details when you're in shock. So, I'm thinking just because BJM noticed the open windows, they may or may not have been opened by the perps. Those windows aren't easy to use as entrance/exits. As much as someone ( or plural someone) paid attention to not leaving any evidence behind, per the press conferences, you'd think they'd have more sense than to drag themselves all over a window. JMO.

well if we based everything off of could've would've should've we wouldn't have a single theory on here. Haha

My points are all based off of information from either LE or family interviews since that's all we have to go by. And in my opinion.... LM describes the dogs as the type to "tear you up" and considering BJM states they were outside on the porch when she arrived and the back window where the bodies had been drug to per blood on the floor evidence.. The perp(s) most likely did exit that way considering the owners were no longer alive to get the unfriendly dogs from attacking them on the front porch. Again... JMO

This is very interesting. Didn't LM hint at a nursing home knowing what happened? I wonder if these two have any ties to anyone the Rhoden's worked for? There sure are a lot of unsolved murders around there for it to be a coincidence. What are the odds of an area having so many?

That is what sticks with me also. I count at least three crimes in or close to Piketon where people have been killed while sleeping. The couple killed five years ago, the Newsomes last January and the Rhodens. Now there are articles about people turning up dead in NKY in the same manner, not to mention the three found floating in the Ohio river. I do not know the area, having never been there, so I don't know how big an area it is or how populated. Maybe someone on here knows about more murders in the area. It just seems like a lot of this started five years ago? And an awful lot of killing for that small an area. Most small towns don't see one murder in 20 years but the Piketon area has had three crimes with 10 people murdered in their sleep in 5 years? Maybe we should start counting crime scenes within a 25 mile radius, as well victims, manner of death and when and where they were killed? Just seems the bodies are piling up in that area.

I would also like to point out that I spent several hours last night looking on Facebook. I found 3-4 separate Facebook pages for one individual who has been interviewed. I carefully scanned each page and noticed that this individual throughout a 1-2 year time span had multiple girlfriends.. I noted that the newest page shows the most current girlfriend. I then scanned her page and noticed that she had not posted a single post other than the change of relationship status(s) since October 2015. Coincidentally following the murders she has posted multiple photos: photos of her and her bf, multiple photos of herself looking extremely happy... But nothing referring to the crimes.... I find myself wondering if I had not posted since October on my social media page- and then 8 people are murdered and I decide to get back on my social media page and post multiple photos but nothing in relation to the family....

why ay all of the sudden 6-7 months later did she decide to be so happy all of a sudden?

My newest theory:

I think you are very close. I've said all along that I suspected that most of the killings (FR, HHG, DR, HR & CRjr) were done because they could answer the question, "Who was at Chris Sr's trailer".

There was nothing in DS's interview however that mentioned weed being strewn around the trailer that I recall. He found weed in the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member