OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about this cloudy issue regarding the Union Hill parcels that I can't get my head wrapped around...

Clarence Rhoden's real estate was transferred by the Pike County Probate Court to his eight legal heirs on 2-7-2011.

(He died intestate as an unmarried person on 7-16-2008 -- his legal heirs were four surviving sons and four surviving daughters.)

The transfer included parcels 23-0111, 23-0585, 23-0586, and 23-0587 in Sunfish Twp. which are the parcels associated with CR1 et al at 4077 and 4091 Union Hill Road.

(Clarence Rhoden's address in the 2004 auditor's records after his release from prison was 4091 Union Hill Road.)

If there was any question about true boundary lines for these parcels and parcel # 23-0121 (shown on the overlay map owned by EF & DS), it seems to me that any boundary issues could/would/should have been cleared up prior to the Probate Court issuance of a Certificate of Transfer on 2-7-2011.

EF & DS acquired parcel 23-0121 on 9-2-2009 via a Surety Deed from JF, a widow who was deeded the parcel in 2008 in a Survivorship deed.

So I'm wondering if the overlay is imprecise due to technology limitations -- Occam's Razor?

Kinda like the lack of precision sometimes occurring with Google maps?

Otherwise, assumptions have to be made that CR1 built a large permanent structure on land he held no ownership in and all that could go with that.

Please correct me if I have any of these facts wrong. As far as what I'm thinking about this issue, please feel free to see if I can see any clarity in a different way.

You are mostly correct, but the property that I have been talking about that is where they were living was not deeded to them in 2008. There were four properties deeded. However if you look, the map shows 5 properties. One CR bought on his own in 2009 from FC. Parcel 23007700. Which is .35 acre that they were sort of living on. I think there has to be some arrangement. At least I hope so.

One thing I did notice was that the two trailers that CR and FR lived in show up on auditor site for EF and DS in the sketch view and also on the dwelling tab and property card. The auditors site shows 3 trailers on that 22 acre property. Along with a garage.

I'm not trying to beat a dead horse and I feel bad correcting people. Just trying to help clear things up.

I can't see how that rules out CR2 being at CR1's house? When the first 911-call came, BM said there were two bodies, she mentioned her brother in law, and when LE arrived she told them there were two more, FR and HG (if I remember correctly), but LE could still have found CR2 at the premises after BM left and before the initial press coference. It's possible, at least.

I'm not saying it rules out him being at CRsr's house...

I'm saying that it's unlikely he was found last after KR because they stated they had 7 bodies and then received the call about KR..

I was responding to a post saying that they heard CRjr was found after KR.

Which I don't believe..

Post I responded to..

I have also read that this person who was found outside was actually found last which would mean after KR I don't know how true this is but it does come directly from a family member

My response..

It's never been confirmed he was found outside in MSM, therefore we can only consider it speculation and not as fact. Same with the order in which the bodies were found.

Also, I don't believe it because the initial press conference stated they found 7 bodies and then they had gotten the call about KR making it 8 around 1330. JMO.

Not sure where the confusion lies or where I said it ruled out he was at CRsr's..

Reader specifically stated in the press conference they had 7 bodies on UHR and then were alerted with another 911 call to a body on LFR, which was KR, leading me to believe they found CRjr before KR, even if he was found after the rest of them at UHR.

Also, IIRC, the first news report was around 1130 talking about 7 bodies on UHR as well.

Which since KR's 911 call didn't come in until 1330ish, he would have been the very last.

CRjr could have been the last of 7, but I don't believe he was found after KR.

We don't know where he was. Everything is speculation. Maybe he was outside. Maybe he wasn't. Maybe he was at CRsr's, maybe he was at FR's, maybe he was at DR's.

I still feel he was found before KR because of the press conference wording and MSM articles morning of. JMO.

Here in the midwest, we live in a rural area and we built a 10 x 12 shed and we had to get a building permit (I think it was $50.00) and shortly after it was completed the county assessor was out here and then he also noticed at the same time that we had made other improvements such as new siding on the house yada yada so then our property taxes went up. So I don't know if it's like that everywhere but it is here! JMO
I'm not sure about other places either but if it is just putting up a non-livable structure I can do what I want. No problem.

You are mostly correct, but the property that I have been talking about that is where they were living was not deeded to them in 2008. There were four properties deeded. However if you look, the map shows 5 properties. One CR bought on his own in 2009 from FC. Parcel 23007700. Which is .35 acre that they were sort of living on. I think there has to be some arrangement. At least I hope so.

One thing I did notice was that the two trailers that CR and FR lived in show up on auditor site for EF and DS in the sketch view and also on the dwelling tab and property card. The auditors site shows 3 trailers on that 22 acre property. Along with a garage.

I'm not trying to beat a dead horse and I feel bad correcting people. Just trying to help clear things up.

Thank you. I will look closer at the 5th parcel from FC and the other things you brought up.

I appreciate your reply because I'm trying to get an accurate understanding of that land and the structures. I truly appreciate any corrections. :)

LE has said there are four crime scenes. If CR2 had been shot and killed outside, that would make five crime scenes, right?

Is all this property talk related to property feud as a motive? If so, wouldn't that be well known in the area, and not something locals would keep from the news?
Most likely if there was a feud going on, in a small town like that, people would definitely know about it and it would have been mentioned.

I'm not sure about other places either but if it is just putting up a non-livable structure I can do what I want. No problem.

The 10 x 12 shed we put up was for a garden shed and no, we don't live in it. LOL. But while the assessor was here looking at the shed, he also noticed our home (that we do live in) had new siding and so he took note of that as well and took pictures of everything and then bam, the next year on the assessor site was the new shed AND new pictures of the house with the new siding, roof, etc and yep, our taxes then went up because it raised the assessed value of the home etc etc etc.

LE has said there are four crime scenes. If CR2 had been shot and killed outside, that would make five crime scenes, right?

Not sure.. I wouldn't think they would consider different rooms different crime scenes in a house, but you'd think outdoors vs indoors would potentially. They could just be being very vague with us and lumping it into one IF he was outside. Good question. Do we have any more aerial photos from the crime scenes? Would they have really moved CRjr that fast from a crime scene, I'm assuming news helicopters were there pretty quickly? Though if they didn't get wind until 1130 or whatever.. And it was warm and sunny.. But it's also a crime scene of multiple bodies. Of course there's also plenty of trees.. I don't know.

Hi! Don't post often but have to ask as I am not familiar with that area. What are the teepee type shaped small shelter type things I see on CR1 and FR property. They almost look like something we have similar that are for baby calves to be housed in.

http://www.trbimg.com/img-571a9c8c/turbine/ct-ohio-shooting-pike-county-20160422

You can see them in this photo. They are round type ones in front of the big garage building by CR1s house and triangular shaped ones behind the building.
Those are houses for the game chickens. The little stand up barrels are as well.

I'm saying that it's unlikely he was found last after KR because they stated they had 7 bodies and then received the call about KR..

Which I don't believe..

Post I responded to..

My response..

Not sure where the confusion lies or where I said it ruled out he was at CRsr's..

Reader specifically stated in the press conference they had 7 bodies on UHR and then were alerted with another 911 call to a body on LFR, which was KR, leading me to believe they found CRjr before KR, even if he was found after the rest of them at UHR.

We don't know where he was. Everything is speculation. Maybe he was outside. Maybe he wasn't. Maybe he was at CRsr's, maybe he was at FR's, maybe he was at DR's.

I still feel he was found before KR because of the press conference wording. JMO.

My bad, I didn't catch the "after KR", I just got "found last". It all makes sense now.:blushing:

My bad, I didn't catch that the "after KR", I just got "found last". It all makes sense now.:blushing:

No worries. I kept rereading my comment and the comment I had quoted wondering if I was missing something and didn't read thoroughly. It's been a long day. And if you are like me, sometimes you skim and assume. [emoji1303]

attachment.php

This is a June 2009 photo. The trailers have been there for at least that long, if not longer, as I found a grainy photo of a trailer, in the location of CR1s, in 6/2004 too. I just really don't think anyone cared about the property lines, or, the auditor's office's sketch is really off but either way that is very little acreage to put anything on.

Attachments

• June42009Rhoden.jpg
    June42009Rhoden.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 327
attachment.php

This is a June 2009 photo. The trailers have been there for at least that long, if not longer, as I found a grainy photo of a trailer, in the location of CR1s, in 6/2004 too. I just really don't think anyone cared about the property lines, or, the auditor's office's sketch is really off but either way that is very little acreage to put anything on.

There's also so many people that own property but aren't around to manage it or watch it.

We live in the lower peninsula of MI but own hundreds of acres in the UP. We wouldn't know if someone was building on a small tiny piece of it because we go there like twice a year, if that, and we certainly don't go check on all of it. I really couldn't even tell you where all the lines are.

So if that was CRsr's barn, and if he thought it was his property and didn't have permission, the owners maybe don't even have a clue. JMO.

Which I don't believe..

Post I responded to..

My response..

Also, IIRC, the first news report was around 1130 talking about 7 bodies on UHR as well.

Which since KR's 911 call didn't come in until 1330ish, he would have been the very last.

CRjr could have been the last of 7, but I don't believe he was found after KR.

I still feel he was found before KR because of the press conference wording and MSM articles morning of. JMO.

I didn't make since to me either but that's how this person put it, but it's still hearsay as its not MSM. I was NOT sleuthing family I just ran upon it. But it's not on a media link in comments like the previous ones were

I didn't make since to me either but that's how this person put it, but it's still hearsay as its not MSM. I was NOT sleuthing family I just ran upon it. But it's not on a media link in comments like the previous ones were

I saw it too, but I'm skeptical! There have definitely been discrepancies in some family/friends comments throughout this whole thing versus LE and AG.

Right after it had happened someone was saying that one of the babies was shot and killed, among many other terrible things that I don't think we're true at all that "knew" what happened, they were claiming they were family IIRC. So I usually take note of what they say, but take it with a grain of salt.

In my opinion as for the chop shop and stolen parts speculation I see no evidence of newer cars. These old clunkers just look like low budget fixer uppers that have very little value for parts. I don't think the cars being pulled out of the woods are late model Mercedes and such. The only nice cars I see are just a few at Dana's. As for the chickens couldn't they just be eating them? It is a large family and they could just be making a lot of chicken pot pies. Imho

The fellow up in Logan Country was apparently doing an overnight turnaround on stolen vehicles. He would receive a stolen vehicle and 24 hours later it would be unrecognizeable and moved on. Not saying that was the case here--but if one were running a chop shop it would be convenient to have a number of vehicles hanging around for parts. JMO.

I saw it too, but I'm skeptical! There have definitely been discrepancies in some family/friends comments throughout this whole thing versus LE and AG.

Right after it had happened someone was saying that one of the babies was shot and killed, among many other terrible things that I don't think we're true at all that "knew" what happened, they were claiming they were family IIRC. So I usually take note of what they say, but take it with a grain of salt.

Me too.....it's worth keeping a mental note but until it can be positively proven it's just that a note

Even if it wasn't a chop shop, there are plenty of things that could have been illegally happening with those cars. I am curious that they towed that many. Not totally sold on the chop shop, but something hinky seems to have been going on. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you should. I guess, if there is anything to this "last found outside"-thing, it would probably mean the last of the first 7 (as I edited into my old post).

There is white dog standing in the picture that joywriter is asking about and there is a black dog in the dog house next to that one in the other picture. How many dogs did LM say there were?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member