OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is white dog standing in the picture that joywriter is asking about and there is a black dog in the dog house next to that one in the other picture. How many dogs did LM say there were?

I'm not sure he gave a specific number on the amount of dogs. I thought he was even referring to the dogs at DR's with someone being able to get past them, and DS said KR had a dog, it's not been released, but FR may have as well. So there may have been dogs at all locations. JMO.

This doesn't look like a dog house to me?

attachment.php

White dog. The dog house is to the right of the dog....

There is white dog standing in the picture that joywriter is asking about and there is a black dog in the dog house next to that one in the other picture. How many dogs did LM say there were?

I see 5 dog houses plus there is a kennel in another pic so I would speculate there were quite a few dogs

The 10 x 12 shed we put up was for a garden shed and no, we don't live in it. LOL. But while the assessor was here looking at the shed, he also noticed our home (that we do live in) had new siding and so he took note of that as well and took pictures of everything and then bam, the next year on the assessor site was the new shed AND new pictures of the house with the new siding, roof, etc and yep, our taxes then went up because it raised the assessed value of the home etc etc etc.

I guess it just depends on the state/county you live in. I had a new roof put on last year and just had the guys come out, give me quote, get to work, paid them, and it was done. No one came out from the county to inspect nor take pics, nothing. But building a non-livable structure would not be something I'd get a permit for.

Anyone else having problems with tapatalk? I'm not getting notifications....

I guess it just depends on the state/county you live in. I had a new roof put on last year and just had the guys come out, give me quote, get to work, paid them, and it was done. No one came out from the county to inspect nor take pics, nothing.

Yes! We had this exact thing 2 years ago. We also had a small shed put up a few years back and it was the same way. We live in rural MI. I feel if we were in a more populated area or actual town/city it may have been different.

I'm not sure he gave a specific number on the amount of dogs. I thought he was even referring to the dogs at DR's with someone being able to get past them, and DS said KR had a dog, it's not been released, but FR may have as well. So there may have been dogs at all locations. JMO.

FR and CR2 had coonhounds and enjoyed hunting w/their dogs. These appear to be coonhounds.

FR and CR2 had coonhounds and enjoyed hunting w/their dogs. These appear to be coonhounds.

I agree. But I'm not sure LM gave a specific number for amount of dogs like the OP had asked. LM had said there were viscous dogs that someone would have to know to get past but he could have been referring to DR's house. Coonhounds aren't typically to viscous. I believe they could have other dogs as well, but I don't think we ever got a set number or what house he was specifically referring to, if not all.

5604528c-88c4-4313-a340-9abd463113ec-large16x9_aerialshootingscene4.jpgAnyone find it funny that there are hardly any windows on this trailer?

But, considering all the access to cars it also seemed he had, maybe he drove a different one to DR's? Or maybe CRsr was living at DR's and used CRjr's car to go check on the house or hang out with GR? I could see a lot of reasons for his main Tiburon to be at CRsr's if he wasn't. And yes, I 100% believe that silver car is the Tiburon, the back end looks just like one.

I noticed three cars at DR's, behind the yellow tape. I do not know if that means three drivers were present, but I noticed how neat her yard was, so I guess the cars were all drivable.:thinking:

I saw it too, but I'm skeptical! There have definitely been discrepancies in some family/friends comments throughout this whole thing versus LE and AG.

Right after it had happened someone was saying that one of the babies was shot and killed, among many other terrible things that I don't think we're true at all that "knew" what happened, they were claiming they were family IIRC. So I usually take note of what they say, but take it with a grain of salt.

Also, the actual day it happened there was a lot of confusion. I actually read that CR Jr. was at Left Fork and lots of people were asking why anyone would let a 16 year old stay there by himself and I also read some news posts on Twitter that the 16 yeah old was found on the road or in an intersection on Left Fork. Idk if I can find links to those now though because they probably took it down once things started to settle down. Reporters sometimes go crazy trying to be the first source and do make mistakes.

View attachment 94304Anyone find it funny that there are hardly any windows on this trailer?
Yeah, that is strange, almost looks like they've been covered up with extra sheet metal type stuff. Wonder if the ramp was put there for a reason too? Seems like a lot of extra work to build a ramp instead of stairs unless there was a handicap person.

attachment.php
Anyone find it funny that there are hardly any windows on this trailer?

I did. Made me think there is something to the theory that this was a business/office/hang-out/guest-house. And I am thinking about the kind of business that doesn't like windows. :)

I did. Made me think there is something to the theory that this was a business/office/hang-out/guest-house. And I am thinking about the kind of business that doesn't like windows. :)
Or he was paranoid too(like ds said kr was) and didn't feel safe with windows...

Also just noticed the big propane/gas tank on the right side of the trailer. I've seen those used for heating but never in a trailer. What else would that be used for?

Lots of rural trailers in MI use propane for heating/hot water because it's their only option. Not odd to me at all.

I noticed three cars at DR's, behind the yellow tape. I do not know if that means three drivers were present, but I noticed how neat her yard was, so I guess the cars were all drivable.:thinking:

Here's a link to the photo of DR's place showing 3 cars. There's a silver one there, along with 2 red ones. I though I read that this silver one belonged to CR2?

http://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/...age.jpg_gen/derivatives/display_600/image.jpghttp://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1.11723526.1461427478!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/display_600/image.jpg

Lots of rural trailers in MI use propane for heating/hot water because it's their only option. Not odd to me at all.
Not saying it is odd, just never seen it outside a trailer. I live in Kentucky and was raised in s. Ohio.
If they used gas for heating and water then maybe their grow op wouldn't be flagged by the electric company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21