OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, if your dog barks at everything, (which a lot of dogs do, especially coon dogs, and/or tied dogs, and there were several tied dogs at CR1s., then you get to a point that you don't pay much attention to them. It's just like having a gun won't always guarantee your safety. I'd about bet my paycheck that each of these homes had, at the very least, one firearm in them.

Most owners can tell the difference in the tone of the dog's bark. Some you eventually ignore while others still alert you. JMO but I think the dogs were familiar with the perps and the perps were familiar with the interior of the homes and victims' schedules.

I still feel the motive to this lies in those cars. I cannot even imagine LE towing them as evidence unless they are an important part of this case. I also think greed is at the bottom of it. As they always say, follow the money. Could CR1 and KR have had a partner? IDK

Could be they found some stolen, or yes, the cars play a larger role. We don't know what communications they've found, letters, notes, emails, texts, phone messages.

We should be fairly sure something was hanging over them in the days leading up to the 22nd. Question is what? Seemed like a threat to me.

We may see them back out there digging with excavators, I know of someone that buried a stolen bulldozer, yes he was caught when they dug it up.

There was a shady car dealer in Ohio, he took multiple loans out on a single car, and repeated this process on 90% of the inventory. You could pick out the car you wanted, but they would try anything to get you to buy something else if you picked a 'shell game' car.

My mistake, I looked closely before and swear I didn't see that. I only saw "started paperwork", but probate is there.

In this case, I'd say an attorney is a must have, but I've only done probate myself for one person, not 8.

If Ohio law is what I mentioned earlier, I could've already stepped in as Administrator. I think that has much to do with the timing of their filings.
But wouldn't the et. al. properties just stay with the surviving brothers, w/grandchildren splitting their deceased grandparent's portions?

Want to make sure this link gets carried forward as it has some important information about the kids.

Originally posted by DrKnow?
http://www.dispatch.com/content/sto...-pike-county-shootings-learns-to-adjust.html#

Just jumping off your post...I can't even begin to imagine how difficult this is for all the family members and friends. Nobody deserves this, regardless of what their lifestyles may or may not have been. It does concern me though that so much information is given to the public, especially when (as far as we know anyway) the killer (s) are still on the loose. Granted, maybe the families know more, for example, they feel they are no longer in danger - I don't know. But revealing so much information to reporters/media/public in regards to places of employment, how many family members are currently in your household etc. would be worrisome if the information got in the hands of the killer (s) and the information is on the world wide web for all to see.

Has this pond that HMR posted on FB been discussed?
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...8&set=a.416154931787462.92236.100001788774138

I've read every thread and I'm don't recall seeing it, but I also have a newborn baby and am delirious and could just not remember lol. Anyways could this be where the dive team was searching?

Her friend comments and refers to it as "her (HMR's) pond." Not sure if that means it was on her property or if perhaps it was "hers" as in a place she liked to go to get away, she seemed to be pretty introspective/emotional.

Does this look familiar to anyone? Again, sorry if it was already discussed in an earlier thread! :newbie:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

ColMustard said:
I think the sarcasm is not productive.

But which is it? We can make several plausible theories, or they would be so flimsy your Boy Scout theory would shut them down? That would make the several other theories not plausible can't have it both ways..

Yes, we could come up with several plausible theories based on uranium. None of them would stand up to any scrutiny, but they would seem reasonable. The contamination coverup may well sound plausible to someone with zero knowledge of the case, just like the Boy Scout theory would.

None of what I said was sarcastic. I actually wasted even more time on this to go back and check. I think people floating ridiculous theories based on zero evidence and not bothering to research the theory themselves is not productive. And yes, I know it wasn't your theory, but it is what started this ridiculous detour.

:truce:

So if you are correct the property was valued at or near what he paid for it.Therefore removing the residence off the property would cause the value of it to go down not up. So back to my original question. If LE planned to seize the property for illegal activities why remove the trailers and devalue the property. Why not just auction them off where they stand?

I figured the cars they removed were stolen, but in keeping with the uranium theory a few posts back, could they be removing everything off these properties because it's contaminated?

Maybe I am so befuddled by this case I am keeping company with the Martians. lol
JMO, but LE seizing the trailers was not intended to devalue the property, but was more so to preserve the crime scenes and to protect the personal belongings that other family members wish to have such as pictures, etc. And I don't think at this point we know that the property was seized for "illegal activities". I understood DeWine to say more or less the trailers were seized to preserve the crime scenes and the evidence etc. I don't disagree though that there may very well be an element involved regarding "illegal activities" but I think it's too early to tell with such little information that has been released. Again, this is JMO

My mistake, I looked closely before and swear I didn't see that. I only saw "started paperwork", but probate is there.

In this case, I'd say an attorney is a must have, but I've only done probate myself for one person, not 8.

If Ohio law is what I mentioned earlier, I could've already stepped in as Administrator. I think that has much to do with the timing of their filings.

But technically, it won't have to be one person doing probate for 8 people. GRs and KRs next of kin would be doing theirs. FR had two minor heirs that didn't share a mother. HR had two minor heirs that didn't share a father. And between CRsr, DR, and CRjr, things get super complicated. The legal issues surrounding the estates are a trainwreck. I am wondering if anyone had a will?? That alone may change motive substantially!

But wouldn't the et. al. properties just stay with the surviving brothers, w/grandchildren splitting their deceased grandparent's portions?

Good question. Myself, I don't know without reviewing Ohio law.

We also don't know if probate was filed on all the properties, or just DR's. Maybe the LM's have stepped in to stop the others? Assuming there was no Will. A move like that may be an indicator of distrust in the others?

Not really. He was reporting from as close as he could get to the KR scene which is just down that road beyond the SO vehicles. He had just received word that investigators were searching a 5th location just over the border in Scioto County. The vehicles are there blocking the road. If that was the 5th location, there would have been 1) crime scene tape, 2) many more LE vehicles and 3) the road would have been blocked back closer to the fork. They would not have allowed a reporter to be practically standing in the middle of a scene that they were searching.

I don't think he misspoke at all, but of course that's JMO.

Listened over again, and I now agree w/you. I do believe he is at that location though but it is not, however, one of the five locations. Could one of the five locations have been the early a.m. warrant when they went to interrogate BJM? I'd not thought of that before but they'd most likely have gotten one wouldn't they, if things didn't add up at first?

I've seen men just like LM say "those dogs will eat you up!", and I could walk right up and pet the same dogs. I hate to see a dog in chains, btw.

I've had dogs take to me right away and the owners are amazed saying they've never liked any stranger. One even tried to get on my lap, the big horse!
I agree..I'm a mail Carrier and I've had dogs lunge at me and owners say if I was out of uniform the dog would be completely different

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We also don't know if probate was filed on all the properties, or just DR's. Maybe the LM's have stepped in to stop the others? Assuming there was no Will. A move like that may be an indicator of distrust in the others?

Was DR's house ever deeded specifically to her? I've looked and looked and have found nothing deeded specifically in her name. Maybe I need to stop for awhile. My brain is fuzzy.

Yes, we could come up with several plausible theories based on uranium. None of them would stand up to any scrutiny, but they would seem reasonable. The contamination coverup may well sound plausible to someone with zero knowledge of the case, just like the Boy Scout theory would.

None of what I said was sarcastic. I actually wasted even more time on this to go back and check. I think people floating ridiculous theories based on zero evidence and not bothering to research the theory themselves is not productive. And yes, I know it wasn't your theory, but it is what started this ridiculous detour.

:truce:

Seems like a major assumption on scrutiny. Zero knowledge? I don't even know how to begin with that. You appear ready to discount certain things based on what ... employment histories?, just not sure.. A scenario of about three sentences is quite plausible. But I'm just going to butt out of this one, for now.

Wasn't my theory, just commented about it, your opinion does not change mine.

I would think so too...the fathers of each of HE'S kids would want to protect their interest in a case of life insurance..same for the mother and families of France and HG

I am going out to the north 40 with this case one more time.

Those cars are the only thing that LE has admitted were evidence except for the crime scenes themselves. Since 150 cars cannot all be the crime scene, I can only assume they are the motive, or a big part of it.

I also think the reason LE is so tight-lipped is because it is local and they do not want to tip their hand by giving the killer a heads up on what they have. That being said I think they killer is of the "big fish in a small pond variety." So I think LE is being very careful to get everything they need to prosecute before making the arrest because the killer has the money to hire a "Dream Team" defense team. Also I think they are being careful not to step on toes or ruffle feathers.

I also feel that the killer had money to hire this done so the actual murders were done by ex-military and /or ex-police.

Given that the cars are evidence it follows the used car lots they were being sold on are also involved.

That leads us in several directions to the assumption that the owner of those used car lots have mucho $$$$ invested. If those dollars were threatened in any way (e.g. being ripped off for payment, someone threatening to go to LE) then it could possibly lead to murder of everyone involved so that no one was left to testify.
JMO

The reporter in the video is standing outside the barn just down the road from KR's, there is no doubt in my mind. If that is actually the property for which the warrant was given, Idk.

https://goo.gl/maps/Vzuh4JLUnDz

(http://m.whio.com/videos/news/new-p.../vDqhhQ/?ecmp=whiotv_social_facebook_2014_sfp)

Has this pond that HMR posted on FB been discussed?
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...8&set=a.416154931787462.92236.100001788774138

I've read every thread and I'm don't recall seeing it, but I also have a newborn baby and am delirious and could just not remember lol. Anyways could this be where the dive team was searching?

Her friend comments and refers to it as "her (HMR's) pond." Not sure if that means it was on her property or if perhaps it was "hers" as in a place she liked to go to get away, she seemed to be pretty introspective/emotional.

Does this look familiar to anyone? Again, sorry if it was already discussed in an earlier thread! :newbie:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Was looking at the barn in the google maps link above ^. Came across the post about the pond.^ Moved around in the google maps link and I think behind the barn to the left is possibly that pond?

Screenshot:

Y2nNSVe.jpg

I would think so too...the fathers of each of HR'S kids would want to protect their interest in a case of life insurance..same for the mother and families of FR and HG

I would think so too...the fathers of each of HR'S kids would want to protect their interest in a case of life insurance..same for the mother and families of FR and HG

That pond really looks heart shaped, doesn't it?

Most owners can tell the difference in the tone of the dog's bark. Some you eventually ignore while others still alert you. JMO but I think the dogs were familiar with the perps and the perps were familiar with the interior of the homes and victims' schedules.
I do agree that they were familiar with them. I also agree that dogs will bark differently at different situations. I've got one, that rarely barks at all, she prefers to scope things out silently. If she growls or barks, then I know she's not happy about something. The other dogs will bark at just about anything and all of their barks are different. So, the only thing that really alerts me, is if I hear the one dog that normally does NOT bark, actually bark or growl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME