OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think the rogue cop is as likely a suspect as anyone else. He stood the most to gain by postponing the 22nd and his motive was money. There's no way that LE didn't know about the Rhodens dealings. They were getting a cut and rogue cop knows it. How could the PA possibly confess that he gave rogue the murder weapons (already admitted to loaning them to him in another murder indictment). It's weird how we can pick apart the family and cartels, and yet not be able to discuss someone who has already shown blatant disregard for life (hitting elderly man in crosswalk, killing speeding victim, killing neighbor). Sheriff Reader did everything he could to distance himself from the cop with "issues" who worked nights and lived less than five miles from the crime scenes. He was also a K-9 handler and stood to go to prison (not good for a former prison guard). If he is the perp - likely this case will never be solved because he knows the secrets and will not go quietly. I just wonder is he's still around or has already headed out of the country. Sorry if this is outside of TOS, but he's already committed crimes that point to him being a sociopath - the lure of escape money must have been a powerful thought. We've written 13 threads and countless pages and this guy just screams, "elephant in the living room" to me.

To me, KR is significant because he lived farther away from the other 7 murdered & saw someone or knew something was going on plus he lived in a 5th wheel and unless he was passed out drunk or whatever & he had security cameras and a tough azz dog, it seems odd someone could break in and shoot him without him hearing it first. All I get from that is he knew someone and they were together or he was passed out or maybe he shot himself and someone covered by taking the gun & maybe helping themselves to whatever.

I still think the rogue cop is as likely a suspect as anyone else. He stood the most to gain by postponing the 22nd and his motive was money. There's no way that LE didn't know about the Rhodens dealings. They were getting a cut and rogue cop knows it. How could the PA possibly confess that he gave rogue the murder weapons (already admitted to loaning them to him in another murder indictment). It's weird how we can pick apart the family and cartels, and yet not be able to discuss someone who has already shown blatant disregard for life (hitting elderly man in crosswalk, killing speeding victim, killing neighbor). Sheriff Reader did everything he could to distance himself from the cop with "issues" who worked nights and lived less than five miles from the crime scenes. He was also a K-9 handler and stood to go to prison (not good for a former prison guard). If he is the perp - likely this case will never be solved because he knows the secrets and will not go quietly. I just wonder is he's still around or has already headed out of the country. Sorry if this is outside of TOS, but he's already committed crimes that point to him being a sociopath - the lure of escape money must have been a powerful thought. We've written 13 threads and countless pages and this guy just screams, "elephant in the living room" to me.

Been on my radar also...

Yes, another brother of CR sr. has his address at this location. The brother we don't hear about and have not seen.
That's my point. Why was he left alone? Kenny is the odd man out. He is special IMO.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

I don't want to criticize DR's brother for backing out when he saw her legs and heard the baby screaming, if it's true. BUT, I can't think of too many men who would back out instead of running in to see if the baby is okay. Thankfully, I have never been in his shoes and hope to never be in his shoes.

I don't want to criticize DR's brother for backing out when he saw her legs and heard the baby screaming, if it's true. BUT, I can't think of too many men who would back out instead of running in to see if the baby is okay. Thankfully, I have never been in his shoes and hope to never be in his shoes.

Yea I don't understand that.. Being a mother of 2, if I heard a baby screaming and knew people had been killed, there's no way I could leave it in there crying. I know my first instinct would be to get the baby.

That's my point. Why was he left alone? Kenny is the odd man out. He is special IMO.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

My guess is CR's other brother wasn't in on the businesses and dealings like KR.

Yea I don't understand that.. Being a mother of 2, if I heard a baby screaming and knew people had been killed, there's no way I could leave it in there crying. I know my first instinct would be to get the baby.

I would want to believe I would go in and get the baby. Not sure if I could. I would hope someone around me had more guts than me . I just dont know if I could unsee what I was going to see if I did go in.

Maybe the lady with the ballcap i forget what she was wearing, look at photos of DR wtih LM and the other female the voice just fits the person

None of us know what we would do in this situation. I have always thought that if I found a crime scene that I would leave the scene as soon as I realized it was a crime scene, so that I would not harm the crime scene. I'm not sure I had heard anyone say that the "brother heard the baby screaming"?

Sometimes when a sentence is suspended there are conditions that have to be met. In this case it appears there was a mental health evaluation that needed to be done, and probation, etc. It is probably very common for a case like this to "be lost in the system" and never get officially closed out.

Just my guess is that probably in the ensuing LE investigation they probably pulled every arrest record, court case, conviction, etc. for the 8 murdered victims and found this. They then noticed that it was still an open case and this is how they closed it.
This is normal, because most likely fines and fees were owed so they put deceased to close everything out.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Go to you tube search his name to see his arraignment

Eta: that's if we are talking about the same guy. Initials JJ

Sorry if that's not who you are talking about

The only one I can think of, that is similar to this, and unsolved would be the Keddie Murders.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keddie_murders

The Clarance Ray Allen one hits close to home, i dated one of the victims and he was like a brother to my best friend in high school, that just freaked me out seeing that. I had a lot of nightmares and had to sleep with the lights on after that

Flipagram or you can go to FB in search type in her full name and photos after that i think it will come up unless someone has the link which might be faster

This is the only other picture I can find. Haha! Why are they so bad at taking clear pictures of cars? Haha
2a4d7a8d18036bd5ee9021afe16f4840.jpg

Those 2 places look very close together. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members