OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I stand corrected on the car. If the car on the trailer is the same as the car sitting by the fifth wheel, then I would say it is a 95-01 Chevy Lumina. With the photo enlarged you can make out the chevy symbol and here is a tail light for comparison.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 258
  • car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 255
http://myfox28columbus.com/news/loc...ction-with-rhoden-murders-maintains-innocence

I didn't realize this person had a past history until I just saw it on the court site and it looks like there is now a warrant issued for him as of today....somewhat confusing though as there is an entry on 07/22/15 that appears as if probation was dismissed but apparently wasn't as he was to appear in court today.

http://www.pikecountycourt.org/cgi-bin/mdocket.cgi?pre=CRB&num=1500125&sub=&type=CR

This is on a public court site.

Nothing about JM seeing Dana's legs. I think whoever posted that got it mixed up with DS telling about seeing KR's legs.

http://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder....16/05/11/pike-county-leaving-babies/84257858/

‘I didn’t kill my family’

"Manley said she thinks one of the people in her car may have followed her into one of the trailers, but she’s not sure which one or what they saw. She said she can’t remember many details after the discoveries, including how her older brother, James Manley, came to find their sister, Dana Rhoden, dead in her trailer, which is north of the other two trailers on Union Hill Road.

“He could hear the baby crying and he backed up out of there,” said his wife, April Manley, in a separate interview describing what her husband told her. “He didn’t want to find his niece like that.”

Thanks! That's why I asked if that and her being found in the living room had been confirmed somewhere because I did not remember reading it and thought it sounded strange.

However, to be honest, I think BJM, JM, and DS stories are all odd and questionable as well as their follow up interviews. Then again I've never found dead bodies so who knows.

Does anyone know what page the poll is on? Or can someone repost the links please. Sorry my browser keeps closing when I try to search for it

[QUOTE;12562877]

Don't keep us in the dark....

But it's against the rules and I don't want to strike out.

re: Lumina at KR's... Where are the reverse lights on the sample tail light? They are lower inside corner on a Cavalier around 2003 or so.

That mirror on the rollback is hiding a lot, that could be a Lumina on the rollback truck.

Wow! My mind is blown!
JMO, but I think BJM "embellished" a lot of her story. Not saying she is guilty, just not completely truthful.

The car on the roll back definitely looks like a Lumina. The car at KRs looks like a Cavalier. They do not look like the same car.

http://myfox28columbus.com/news/loc...ction-with-rhoden-murders-maintains-innocence

I didn't realize this person had a past history until I just saw it on the court site and it looks like there is now a warrant issued for him as of today....somewhat confusing though as there is an entry on 07/22/15 that appears as if probation was dismissed but apparently wasn't as he was to appear in court today.

http://www.pikecountycourt.org/cgi-bin/mdocket.cgi?pre=CRB&num=1500125&sub=&type=CR

he's been arrested a few times

Interesting. I've heard of people being arrested for other things (i.e. outstanding warrants, probation violations) if they are suspects or persons of interests in other cases just to get them contained. Curious to see how this plays out...

I know, I'm reaching here... Hoping for some new info soon!

But it's against the rules and I don't want to strike out.

re: Lumina at KR's... Where are the reverse lights on the sample tail light? They are lower inside corner on a Cavalier around 2003 or so.

That mirror on the rollback is hiding a lot, that could be a Lumina on the rollback truck.
What's on the truck is definitely a 95 - 01 Lumina.

The car on the roll back definitely looks like a Lumina. The car at KRs looks like a Cavalier. They do not look like the same car.
Agree totally. I can't get the one sitting at KR's blown up well enough to compare, but I don't think it looks like a Lumina. The color even seems a bit off.

Wow! My mind is blown!
JMO, but I think BJM "embellished" a lot of her story. Not saying she is guilty, just not completely truthful.

I am am still puzzled that BJM would unlock the door and go in....instead of knocking first. I would think a person would knock on a locked (or even an unlocked door), considering their vehicles were still there, indicating they were still home.

Fox body is a type of car. I know Frankie had some for sale. Just found out on fb yesterday one of my cousins was going to buy one from him a couple months ago.

Maybe this one for parts that he (FR) was trying to sell on 4/14.

13000161_1020122024710147_5221226945616948330_n.jpg

In regards to location services on FB- IF they have a list of suspects, is there a way in which location services can be used on the suspect's FB account OR see where the phone has been in terms of location services if any of the suspects have an IPhone?

Also, I assume all of the victims probably had a cell phone. I wonder if there is any information to be had from those as far as location?

If this has been addressed, my apologies. I am trying really hard to keep up.

Wow! My mind is blown!
I have no idea who "done it", but I'd bet just about anything I had that BJM, DID NOT do it. For one I just don't think she could of pulled it off. Furthermore I just don't think she would of done harm to her sister, even if they were "not getting along". If by chance she could, then what about her nieces and nephews, etc. Maybe in the heat of the moment maybe she could of done something to someone, but to commit 8 murders? No, No way. I've not seen any talk or anything of her not getting along with her sister and family.

I do know some dogs will flip out over a mask, even if it's the owner wearing one.

When my pit bulls were younger, like one and two years old, when I got out of shower and had towel wrapped around my hair, they would growl and act like they would attack, even when I talked (and they knew my voice, I had to take towel off). I could walk in in a Halloween costume now with wig, full makeup, hat etc and they wouldn't even wake up. LOL....

In regards to location services on FB- IF they have a list of suspects, is there a way in which location services can be used on the suspect's FB account OR see where the phone has been in terms of location services if any of the suspects have an IPhone?

Also, I assume all of the victims probably had a cell phone. I wonder if there is any information to be had from those as far as location?

If this has been addressed, my apologies. I am trying really hard to keep up.
Just to clarify something. Facebook, or any other program does not have "location services" per se. They are programmed to use the GPS built into your computer (or cell phone). If you have a computer that is older it very well may not have a GPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298