OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, the killers had to understand the risks they were taking when they did this horrible thing. They had to take into account that they might not get away with this. Is that what they think they've done now, get away with this? They had to know there was a good possibility one or more victims would fight back and/or try to escape. They also had to know if caught, they would face the death penalty if Ohio has it. Yet whoever did this chose to accept the risks and killed these people anyway. Why?

I wonder how the killers are acting in their daily life since the murders. How would they hide signs of deep stress, and consciousness of guilt? Those closest to the killers must notice something, and some must suspect their loved one of doing this. What do you all think about what the killers are doing day to day, night after night, and how are they dealing with the stress and fear of being caught?

Jus some things I think and wonder about.

The APlant doesn't buy Uranium. As a matter of fact we have been shutting out plant down since 1991. We are recovering uranium from old cylinders now to barter for costs of the demolition. The price of uranium is so low, we are dependent on the DOE to supplement that cost through government funding.
I'm a new member here and I have spent four days reading these threads! I can't say how much I have enjoyed reading everyone's theories and comments!! You have a great site!!
Anyway, that may put an end to the uranium theories. We simply don't need it anymore.

Huh? Barter uranium for demo services? Then how do the construction folks cash in on that?

Can't say I've seen anyone suggest the a-plant was buying uranium.

Uranium can still go missing, no matter what. Been too many cases of that already.

Does anyone remember the family in Chicago that was murdered in February? Four adults and two kids? Even though some were beaten and stabbed, one had multiple gunshot wounds, it reminds me if this case. Neighbors said they heard nothing, and all the doors were locked. LE has no clue who did it or why.

Ay-yi-yi ... I cannot post the revelation I just had reading that.

I think this will be solved, just a matter of time lining up the ducks.

No need to post that revelation. I just had that same thought too. Hit me at the same time.

Didn't want to quote the pics, but.... You can see she was no slob.

That image in the mirror though .. Maybe photoshopped in to hide the person with the camera or camera flash, but kinda odd. Wonder who that is?

I think the face is the reflection from the TV if you look at the figurines on top of tv you see them in mirror

The last couple days I've seen it mentioned about LM saying something about custody. I have watched his interview numerous times where he is talking about his son's truck, go to nursing home to ask about his daughter etc. (which he also says something about her going into homes to take care of people too I think?) Anyway.....but I must be missing where he says something about custody? Someone help me out please and thank you.

Best I can determine from a cursory search is that it seems to source back to an interview he gave to the Daily Mail. There may or may not be video available of exactly what he said.

I haven't given any particular credence to that theory so I'm not inclined to put too much effort into locating the original sourcing.

Figure of speech around here. We all say it, just out of habit

Ay-yi-yi ... I cannot post the revelation I just had reading that.

I think this will be solved, just a matter of time lining up the ducks.

No need to post that revelation. I just had that same thought too. Hit me at the same time.

Kind of makes those spidey senses tingle, huh?

Just don't want to say too much, but have an idea what certain people have been doing since the 22nd. I think it will be forthcoming.

Where is it said that JM saw Dana's legs? In the article I read there was nothing said about him seeing Dana's legs, just said how he backed out when hearing the baby crying. The only person I know of who saw legs was when DS said he saw KR's legs.

It has been mentioned in this thread along with her being found in the living room. I asked earlier if that had been confirmed but have yet to see anything official.

It has been mentioned in this thread along with her being found in the living room. I asked earlier if that had been confirmed but have yet to see anything official.

Nothing about JM seeing Dana's legs. I think whoever posted that got it mixed up with DS telling about seeing KR's legs.

http://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder....16/05/11/pike-county-leaving-babies/84257858/

‘I didn’t kill my family’

"Manley said she thinks one of the people in her car may have followed her into one of the trailers, but she’s not sure which one or what they saw. She said she can’t remember many details after the discoveries, including how her older brother, James Manley, came to find their sister, Dana Rhoden, dead in her trailer, which is north of the other two trailers on Union Hill Road.

“He could hear the baby crying and he backed up out of there,” said his wife, April Manley, in a separate interview describing what her husband told her. “He didn’t want to find his niece like that.”

‎"Ohio Fox Body Owners Association". Anyone familiar with this?
Fox body is a type of car. I know Frankie had some for sale. Just found out on fb yesterday one of my cousins was going to buy one from him a couple months ago.

That's a 4 door cavalier at KR's
Similar to this one

b3d78717fe8c4e3530c8f808246bc78c.jpg

But the one on the tow truck appears to be a lumina
I'm not so sure it's a Lumina. Right now I won't argue for sure that it's not, but it's definitely NOT a mid 90's Lumina like was being discussed earlier.

If the killers are psychopaths, and I suspect they would have to be, no one may notice anything different about them until their masks fall off and that might not happen until they are arrested and are facing consequences.

That doesn't seem normal at all to add deceased on something that happened nearly a decade ago and warranted six months probation. It sort of makes you wonder if something was brewing against him but updating the records forced an update in the state system or something. Just spitballing. But truly odd indeed.

I don't think that would be odd if there were unpaid fines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298