OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. I've heard of people being arrested for other things (i.e. outstanding warrants, probation violations) if they are suspects or persons of interests in other cases just to get them contained. Curious to see how this plays out...

I know, I'm reaching here... Hoping for some new info soon!
Not reaching at all. I thought that same exact thing. It would be awesome if they were close to making an arrest in this case. I really don't want this going cold. WHOEVER did this need to be off the street like yesterday. Anyone know of a link between IG and KR? I have my theory and Im sticking to it lol.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

I'm not able to open that pic but the one my cousin was looking at was posted on April 11th on a buy/sale page.

Yep, same one. I know someone had made a reply to him about a title. On 4/11 he said he had a title, but on 4/14 he said he would have to see if he could find the title.

I agree--that's odd. Perhaps the legs were not in an expected place--as in she was on the floor rather than the couch on in bed. And he apparently already knew about the other killings.

No evidence but I have it in my head she was trying to run down the hall to protect her kids. And maybe got shot as she was going that way? It would explain why he just saw her legs. I'd be scared to turn my back on a potential killer if I didn't know who else was in there. But no telling what I'd do really. I've never been in that situation. Chances are, I'd just start screaming hysterically. :)

Just to clarify something. Facebook, or any other program does not have "location services" per se. They are programmed to use the GPS built into your computer (or cell phone). If you have a computer that is older it very well may not have a GPS.

Thank you!

I have no idea who "done it", but I'd bet just about anything I had that BJM, DID NOT do it. For one I just don't think she could of pulled it off. Furthermore I just don't think she would of done harm to her sister, even if they were "not getting along". If by chance she could, then what about he nieces and nephews, etc. Maybe in the heat of the moment maybe she could of done something to someone, but to commit 8 murders? No, No way. I've not seen any talk or anything of her not getting along with her sister and family.

This may sound silly but I assumed Dana and BJM did not get along or were not close because they were not friends on FB. (This is secondhand info as I do not have FB myself so correct me if I'm wrong)
I know, sounds dumb but they all seemed very active on there so I figured it says something about their relationship.

I have no idea who "done it", but I'd bet just about anything I had that BJM, DID NOT do it. For one I just don't think she could of pulled it off. Furthermore I just don't think she would of done harm to her sister, even if they were "not getting along". If by chance she could, then what about he nieces and nephews, etc. Maybe in the heat of the moment maybe she could of done something to someone, but to commit 8 murders? No, No way. I've not seen any talk or anything of her not getting along with her sister and family.

Agree. Perhaps whoever did this knew her routine, and was trying to set her up???

Not reaching at all. I thought that same exact thing. It would be awesome if they were close to making an arrest in this case. I really don't want this going cold. WHOEVER did this need to be off the street like yesterday. Anyone know of a link between IG and KR? I have my theory and Im sticking to it lol.

I'm afraid of it going cold too so I'm hoping there's a break soon. Wasn't there another guy who was friends with IJ who was questioned too? I can't remember his name.

Its in my opinion there were multiple killers. Not just one. If the homes that were close and heard guns shots it seems they would of been woken up and got their guns to protect their families, we know neighbors heard gunshots so why didnt the rest of the Rhodens? That is why I think there were multiple killers and it was all happening at the same time. Except for KR, who was farther down the road. He was only shot once, so that leads me to reason out why BR never heard the shot. I have never been in this area but I imagine at night it would be relatively quiet. My family lives in Ky on a farm and at night all you hear are crickets. Also, I can't mention another brothers name of CR sr..but no one hears about him? I wonder why?

This may sound silly but I assumed Dana and BJM did not get along or were not close because they were not friends on FB. (This is secondhand info as I do not have FB myself so correct me if I'm wrong)
I know, sounds dumb but they all seemed very active on there so I figured it says something about their relationship.

I do not have the majority of my family including my mom on fb, but get along with everyone just fine. So to me that is not a sign of anything.

But it's against the rules and I don't want to strike out.

re: Lumina at KR's... Where are the reverse lights on the sample tail light? They are lower inside corner on a Cavalier around 2003 or so.

That mirror on the rollback is hiding a lot, that could be a Lumina on the rollback truck.

We still need a bone. Even some marrow. LOL.

I've heard of people putting their cars on tow trucks to transport the drugs inside. It's a big chance a car may be pulled over, but how many times have you seen a tow truck hauling a car pulled over?
Did someone post that CR1 had a tow truck on his property?

We still need a bone. Even some marrow. LOL.

This is the only other picture I can find. Haha! Why are they so bad at taking clear pictures of cars? Haha
2a4d7a8d18036bd5ee9021afe16f4840.jpg

I don't want to be right but I really think the money at KRs feet is significant. I think someone(s) wanted to get back at one or more of the Rhodens for whatever, and get somedrugs/money in the process. They get KR to help. Maybe tell him they're only going to rob them. They use KR to plan (where stash/cash is kept) and to get entry into CRSR. However it goes down, KR gets taken out last with the money at his feet as a final Fu/ here's your share. Im probably way off base but I can't get past KR. He is significant. IMO.

I don't want to be right but I really think the money at KRs feet is significant. I think someone(s) wanted to get back at one or more of the Rhodens for whatever, and get somedrugs/money in the process. They get KR to help. Maybe tell him they're only going to rob them. They use KR to plan (where stash/cash is kept) and to get entry into CRSR. However it goes down, KR gets taken out last with the money at his feet as a final Fu/ here's your share. Im probably way off base but I can't get past KR. He is significant. IMO.

Why do you think KR is significant?

I'm new to this, so just trying to keep up.

Why do you think KR is significant?

I'm new to this, so just trying to keep up.
He was too far away. Other family members were in between and left unharmed. And he's the only one left with money strewn about. Gut instinct.
Welcome to the world of sleuthing. Be prepared to never get anything else done ever again. [emoji12]

He was too far away. Other family members were in between and left unharmed. And he's the only one left with money strewn about. Gut instinct.
Welcome to the world of sleuthing. Be prepared to never get anything else done ever again. [emoji12]

Thank you! Great points. Yes, I'm already obsessed.

I've not explored a lot of the FB pages so I can't answer the question. I have read on here that BJM and possibly even DR both had multiple pages.

Just to "shed some light" on them being friends or not on FB. I only have one sister left, and I love her dearly, and would never do harm to her. We live about 330 miles from each other, and it was a good way to keep in touch. A few years ago I set up her FB, and taught her how to use it. My sister is a MAJOR drama queen, and I got tired of all the "crap" she spewed on FB, so I unfriended her. We were not friends for at least 3 years until recently. But I'd never kill her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay