OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those 2 places look very close together. JMO

Here is an aerial where you can tell sort of how far apart they are. They're still quite close, but not as close as that pic makes it look.
444b8829e5e89e4740a4601a0f62cdbb.jpg

Thanks, I've read every thing and watched everything there is to find. And nothing excludes him, on the contrary - the absolute silence of LE seems to point in that direction. Can you imagine if this person knows everything about everyone? He could have been the person picking up the "protection" $ (night shift) and familiar to the family. I alluded to him way back and stopped because I wasn't sure about TOS. But he's already been indicted and I can't stay silent - we owe 8 people the best we've got.

Go to you tube search his name to see his arraignment

Eta: that's if we are talking about the same guy. Initials JJ

Sorry if that's not who you are talking about

When was this photo taken? No crime scene tape?

Crime scene tape is on the very outside of the property before the driveway starts, so you don't see it in that pic where the photographer zoomed in on the actual property.
e04e527b998f5f843ff475f31dc041fd.jpg

Is that BRs trailer?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
It could be. But for some reason in my mind I thought it would of been farther from KR's. He mentioned it was 500 yards away which is about 1500 ft. That appears to be closer but maybe its the angle of how the pic was taken.

Thanks, I've read every thing and watched everything there is to find. And nothing excludes him, on the contrary - the absolute silence of LE seems to point in that direction. Can you imagine if this person knows everything about everyone? He could have been the person picking up the "protection" $ (night shift) and familiar to the family.
Also, No new info is available regarding recent court date.

It could be. But for some reason in my mind I thought it would of been farther from KR's. He mentioned it was 500 yards away which is about 1500 ft. That appears to be closer but maybe its the angle of how the pic was taken.
Thank you.

Do we know if he was home that night? What he might have seen/heard? I don't think he has spoken to MSM? Although he is probably scared. I would be.

None of us know what we would do in this situation. I have always thought that if I found a crime scene that I would leave the scene as soon as I realized it was a crime scene, so that I would not harm the crime scene. I'm not sure I had heard anyone say that the "brother heard the baby screaming"?

"He could hear the baby crying and he backed up out of there,'' said his wife, April Manley, in a separate interview describing what her husband told her. "He didn't want to find his niece like that."

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/05/11/pike-county-not-leaving-those-babies-there/84194756/

"He could hear the baby crying and he backed up out of there,'' said his wife, April Manley, in a separate interview describing what her husband told her. "He didn't want to find his niece like that."

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/05/11/pike-county-not-leaving-those-babies-there/84194756/

English is not my first language, but does "backed up out of there" mean that he was in his car, or is it a normal thing to say if you are backing out of a door?

Do we know if he was home that night? What he might have seen/heard? I don't think he has spoken to MSM? Although he is probably scared. I would be.

You can research his fb account back to prior to the 21st

English is not my first language, but does "backed up out of there" mean that he was in his car, or is it a normal thing to say if you are backing out of a door?

She just means walked in and backed out like walking out. It's a phrase instead of saying he turned around and walked out, etc. It can definitely be a normal thing for people to say, and abnormal for others. We all speak differently in different parts.

Now this appears to be about 500 yards away..(1500ft)

A football field is 100 yards, so 5 football fields would not be all that close. Besides, BR lived up the road from KR as someone mentioned upthread, I will see if I can find the pic with the barn and derby cars outside it.

No, his place is the one with the old barn down the road, iirc.

Do we know if someone was living in this other one in this picture and do we know who? Maybe it's not allowed per TOS either?

But I thought someone in the family had moved into DR's last residence before her move to Union Hill? or I made that up.

Thanks, I've read every thing and watched everything there is to find. And nothing excludes him, on the contrary - the absolute silence of LE seems to point in that direction. Can you imagine if this person knows everything about everyone? He could have been the person picking up the "protection" $ (night shift) and familiar to the family. I alluded to him way back and stopped because I wasn't sure about TOS. But he's already been indicted and I can't stay silent - we owe 8 people the best we've got.

Sorry I was responding to your post about wondering where he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay