OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been quiet for awhile just reading and taking in the different theories....unless you have ever come upon a crime scene you really do not know how you would react. Open a door and see what your brain has trouble processing, you don't have time to even think what has happened especially if it is your family. It has happened to me and your whole system is in shock and trust me you are not thinking clearly at all.

I have seen Camp Creek Road mentioned a couple of times, is this where BJM lives?

Not reaching at all. I thought that same exact thing. It would be awesome if they were close to making an arrest in this case. I really don't want this going cold. WHOEVER did this need to be off the street like yesterday. Anyone know of a link between IG and KR? I have my theory and Im sticking to it lol.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
do you mean IJ instead of IG? If so the connection could be if KR was there the night the altercation occurred on Union Hill. Or it could be part of the previous Problems IJ had with them in the past according to his interview. He didn't specify exactly who he had problems with.

Not sure if this has been posted but it brings me to tears, to think that this was most likely one of the only pics that exist with mom and both babies :(

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/story/opinion/2016/04/28/graves-my-wish-rhoden-babies/83652654/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know whoever took those couple of photos of Hanna and the girls gave a treasure beyond measure to Sophia. There might be more taken, but maybe not. Those trailers being pulled down the road with that music got to me, also. What happened that night can be pieced together by LE, but there's nothing that could bring back the sights and sounds of what actually happened in those trailers, unless it was videod.

English is not my first language, but does "backed up out of there" mean that he was in his car, or is it a normal thing to say if you are backing out of a door?

Backed up out of the door, in this instance, but you could also say backed up out of there if leaving the driveway. :)

In light of all of the information discussed in these 13 threads, something stands out to me. In Leonard's first interview, after being asked by a reporter if he felt safe, he warned that "if someone came to his house and identified himself as "a deputy," he had better watch out." Did Leonard say this because he was angry that LE had questioned his daughter in the middle of the night AND had taken his son's truck away or because he just didn't trust deputies?

Do we know if he was home that night? What he might have seen/heard? I don't think he has spoken to MSM? Although he is probably scared. I would be.

He lives at 799 Left Fork. Not 1084 Left Fork where KR lived. He's quite talkative on his fb page but hasn't spoken to MSM

do you mean IJ instead of IG? If so the connection could be if KR was there the night the altercation occurred on Union Hill. Or it could be part of the previous Problems IJ had with them in the past according to his interview. He didn't specify exactly who he had problems with.
Yes IJ. I just got lost in a rabbit hole on Facebook. I don't know what to think anymore. I wish we had more information. Hopefully they are keeping close to the vest because they are preparing for an arrest.

I know whoever took those couple of photos of Hanna and the girls gave a treasure beyond measure to Sophia. There might be more taken, but maybe not. Those trailers being pulled down the road with that music got to me, also. What happened that night can be pieced together by LE, but there's nothing that could bring back the sights and sounds of what actually happened in those trailers, unless it was videod.

I agree, I doubt there are many of all 3 the baby was only a few days old I'm guessing that's why the older was staying with someone because it takes a few days to recover and I'm sure HR was exhausted. It's just so sad the whole situation but these and maybe a few more from visitors will be the only pics baby ever has of her and mom.

Sorry I was responding to your post about wondering where he was.

Oh, please don't apologize! It's good to know that others are wondering too. I know he was supposed to have a final hearing on April 22nd and the Rhodens were killed the night before. I can find nothing as to his status at this moment. He's been out on bail... the timing, expertise and motive are so compelling.

In light of all of the information discussed in these 13 threads, something stands out to me. In Leonard's first interview, after being asked by a reporter if he felt safe, he warned that "if someone came to his house and identified himself as "a deputy," he had better watch out." Did Leonard say this because he was angry that LE had questioned his daughter in the middle of the night AND had taken his son's truck away or because he just didn't trust deputies?

The hair on the back of my neck just raised up...

Question: I'm new to this website but has anyone discussed any theories on whether or not the 4 parties knew what was happening or had happened in the other locations? I just get the feeling that Chris was the primary target and I wonder if he knew what had happened or was happening to the rest of his family? Were they trying to get something from Chris? Were his family members killed one by one to pressure him into telling them what they wanted to know? It would be hard for me to believe one person or group of people could carry all of this out. Also, I read somewhere on here that maybe one of the victims was found outside the trailer (maybe CRjr)? Was this validated or just a theory? That has really bothered me to think he may have been close to getting away, that would've changed everything.

I still think it's odd, and I definitely do not think it was coincidence that they waited for HR to have baby and be back hm. It's as if they planned it around the birth, and they were able to have enough info that she was hm. What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question: I'm new to this website but has anyone discussed any theories on whether or not the 4 parties knew what was happening or had happened in the other locations? I just get the feeling that Chris was the primary target and I wonder if he knew what had happened or was happening to the rest of his family? Were they trying to get something from Chris? Were his family members killed one by one to pressure him into telling them what they wanted to know? It would be hard for me to believe one person or group of people could carry all of this out. Also, I read somewhere on here that maybe one of the victims was found outside the trailer (maybe CRjr)? Was this validated or just a theory? That has really bothered me to think he may have been close to getting away, that would've changed everything.

CRjr outside has not been validated

Hm, I didn't catch that at the time, but it does go along with what I was saying yesterday. Now it makes me wonder if people in the county have had incidents happen like that, because he said he was going to give LE some time, then he was going to start talking. Now he's not talking, which might mean he's been talked to and satisfied with the direction they're going and has been told to be quiet.

I found it interesting that in some states you can take seize properties where illegal drugs have been found, even without being charged. So it makes me wonder if that's what they're doing with the Rhodens property.

"Authorities use a civil forfeiture law that allows them to seize people's property when that property is connected to the sale of illegal drugs.
CNN legal analyst and consumer attorney, Brian Kabateck, says the law is intended to protect the public. "It discourages crime and it takes the ill-gotten gains away from the bad people."
But not all people who have their property taken away are charged with a crime. Unlike criminal forfeiture, the civil law allows authorities to seize property without the owner ever being convicted or even charged.
In North Carolina property can be forfeited only if the property owner is actually convicted of a crime. This is not so in other states."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/03/us/philadelphia-drug-bust-house-seizure/

"Civil forfeiture can be used on the federal or state level. Only eight states -- Maine, Maryland, Missouri, Indiana, Vermont, North Carolina, Ohio and North Dakota -- require seized funds be placed in a neutral account. Other states allow law enforcement to directly profit from the civil forfeitures or put proceeds into a special crime fighting fund."

What does neutral account mean?

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/12/23/legislators-honing-reform-bill.html

But nationally, complaints have grown over abuses of a process that allows the seizure of personal property without a criminal conviction, which critics say goes against the country’s basic system of justice. Assets typically are divided among prosecutors and law-enforcement groups involved in the incident.

The original version of House Bill 347 eliminated civil asset forfeiture in Ohio, prohibiting any seizure of property without a criminal conviction. But changes were made after testimony from prosecutors, who said the bill would force Ohio to return large sums of cash and other property to people who clearly are involved in criminal activity.

The bill now includes exceptions to address “each and every direct violation of law that was brought up by the prosecutors where they said they would not be able to proceed with civil forfeiture under the (original) version,” said Rep. Rob McColley, R-Napoleon, a prime sponsor of the bill.

The bill now would allow for asset forfeitures after 12 months if there is probable cause that the asset was used in the commission of a felony and the property owner is unavailable because he is dead, cannot be located, or is facing felony indictment and cannot be extradited. Property also can be seized if no one claims ownership

It would have been to early in the season to plant them that Friday. Good rule of thumb is Mother's Day. This year is late. Today it's 35 deg in pittsburgh which is somewhat close. There were snow flakes yesterday. Everything would've frosted. Farmers know this. I have a small garden and know this. If it was a cash crop I'd be even more in tune.

Agreed! I've been saying that all along. Much too early for outdoor plants that weekend. No earlier than Ky Derby Sat. and after Mother's Day is even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper