OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in her most recent interview. She said she had two people with her, but we aren't allowed to sleuth them.

Yes, I know this. What I am asking is about some saying her story is conflicted "about being alone". I don't see where there is a conflict if she was never asked or said she was alone. Or did she? Story one, then story two. For me, I think she may have had suppressed memories that are surfacing with time. Hopefully I am right in my thought process, as I am not in the BJM is involved camp.

Does anyone know anything about the headhunters mc in that area and how big they are or what they are in to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the Headhunters mc? I am local and don't know what/who this is..

Edited to add- Figured it out- motorcycle club? Never heard of them.
Most of the bikers around here are very involved with charities and fund raising in the community. I'm not aware of any dangerous motorcycle clubs.

Yes, I know this. What I am asking is about some saying her story is conflicted "about being alone". I don't see where there is a conflict if she was never asked or said she was alone. Or did she? Story one, then story two. For me, I think she may have had suppressed memories that are surfacing with time. Hopefully I am right in my thought process, as I am not in the BJM is involved camp.

I don't recall BJM ever saying she was alone.

I did think I remembered DS saying he was alone when he found KR. Which made that interview even weirder when he started throwing out "we."

No one asked, but the implication was that she was alone. No one mentioned it to the press so all of the reports were that "Bobby Jo Manley" drove to the scene and discover the crime. But... no one corrected that statement to include "Bobby Jo and a friend and his wife". IIRC that's what gave us all fits when we were listening to the 911 call. She says "the door was locked when "we" got here". Ok, who is "we"? It wasn't until this past weekend that we got that answered. Sort of.
LM said only that his daughter had discovered the scene in the first interview he gave, no mention of her friend and his wife, so again, the implication is BJM was alone. It isn't exactly a lie by omission, but yet it is. Kind of. Maybe.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

He probably said she discovered the scene because she discovered the scene. There is no evidence to suggest that the people who were in her car entered the crime scenes. Does it make sense to expect full detail and organized thought from a hysterical 911 caller? As for LM, he was probably relating what BJ told him about finding the crime scene. The two friends were probably peripheral to the whole scene.

Figured it out- motorcycle club? Never heard of them.
I've never heard of it either. The only thing I can think of is the band Kentucky headhunters. lol

I've never heard of it either. The only thing I can thing of is the band Kentucky headhunters. lol

The only Headhunters MC I can find is in New Zealand. If we're talking about the motorcycle gang.

I don't recall BJM ever saying she was alone.

I did think I remembered DS saying he was alone when he found KR. Which made that interview even weirder when he started throwing out "we."

I believe DS was with KR's son. He told him to stay outside when he went into camper.

Edited to add- Figured it out- motorcycle club? Never heard of them.
Most of the bikers around here are very involved with charities and fund raising in the community. I'm not aware of any dangerous motorcycle clubs.

Ok that's what I was wondering thank you, the majority of mc are like around me also but there are 1 or 2 that are known to be bad out of maybe 50 or more. Thank you for answering that for me.

I don't think BJM ever said she was alone but at first I thought she was because, well, who would want to tag along at 6:00am to go feed someone else's animals? Unless it was one of her kids.. That would make sense to me. A couple? Not so much.

Again, yes, that is what makes this bit of info. So troubling. It took sooo long for it to come out. It could have been given in the initial news reports. Why withhold it?

This statement has bothered me and makes little sense. This sounds as if after DS finds KR, instead of immediately calling 911 he goes into garage and see plants he has not seen before on property. Why even go into garage at all?

http://nbc4i.com/2016/05/05/pike-co...-cousins-body-calling-911-on-day-of-massacre/

“I walk in [to a garage] and I see a tray of marijuana plants on the floor and I turned around and I walk back out of the building and I say we need to call 911,” he explained. “We walk out to the road. We go up the road. I dial 911. We come back to the scene.”

Another thought that I have had about him finding "a tray of marijuana".... Seriously, one tray? Since the 911 call for Kenneth was made hours later, it made me wonder if he was actually found earlier but someone took the time before the 911 was called to clear out more trays of marijuana, leaving one behind. I ask the same question about why he would go to the garage before calling 911. I would think a dead body would be enough to immediately call 911. Was finding one tray of marijuana a ruse to point to a motive, to keep LE away from some other motive? There is no way I believe DS did not know about the marijuana and there is no way I believe there was only one tray to begin with. Not accusing DS of anything. If he knew about the marijuana, so did others. Perhaps someone besides DS had already been there and found KR and wiped out the marijuana. Perhaps they were coming back for this last tray....I have no idea how big the tray was. Maybe when DS found KR, his mind immediately went to the marijuana and whether someone could have killed him for it, so he ran to the garage to check to see if it was still there. When he saw only one tray he KNEW someone had cleaned the rest out and then said they needed to call 911. Maybe it was just instinct to run and see if the marijuana was gone!

There was just too much time before 911 was called about Kenneth. That has always bothered me and there has to be a reason. So, it makes me wonder just who had been there and what they might have taken. It was someone who knew LE was all busy at the other locations. It is also odd to me that no one in the family checked on KR before DS said he did.....not even his son. And no mention of KR to LE? Something just does not add up. Why was the whole family so quiet about Kenneth after the first 911 call? Did they even try to call him to let him know about the others and to let him know they were all meeting at the church? There is just something strange about Kenneth. Even his own son didn't go right away to check on him or tell him the news. Just really strange....

Yet, LM is still talking....still making comments....

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...ed-to-family-of-pike-county-victims/84229484/

Authorities have told the families that the trailers will be moved back to the properties after the case is concluded at no cost to the families.
Manley said he can't quite imagine that.
"I wouldn't want to live in them. Who would want to live in a trailer where three people got murdered?" he said. "In my book, they could have burned them all to the ground."

Leonard Manley said numerous chickens and a 300- to 500-pound hog remain on the property.....

But yet they say nothing about releasing the vehicles that were towed. I still keep coming back to those cars being the motive. And I still keep coming back to their being stolen. I have an idea who might have been stealing them and from where. I am kind of thinking that maybe CR1 may not have known they were stolen, and when he found out that led to an angry confrontation between him and the one selling them to him. JMO

We have a bunch of new poster's here, and I am so grateful and intrigued by all of y'all's posts. It would be so helpful to me if you are answering or adding to discussion of someone else's post, please hit the "reply with quote" button. You then type your response after the "quoted" post. Sometimes I can't figure out what is being discussed without the previous post that is quoted. Thank you in advance

Do not agree. With all the hoopla surrounding who called, who flagged down responding officers, etc. knowing that two other people were with BJ is very important. Again, apparent lack/omission of detail by LE reporting to the public.

Thanks, Brawnynbreeze. Do you have a source for that, by chance?

"I hollered at Kenneth, 'Kenneth, can you hear me?' There no response. I turned around and looked at Luke,” Stone said, referring to another relative who was with him. “I said, ‘Luke, you don't need to see this.’ I walked up to the foot of the bed, I raised my head up and I looked. I saw blood in his eyes, and I knew then he was dead."

http://www.wlwt.com/news/cousin-of-...unts-grisly-discovery-at-crime-scene/39424988

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/05/11/pike-county-not-leaving-those-babies-there/84194756/

Good question! Let's see. BJM gets up in the morning and goes over to the residence of her brother-in-law, CRSr. She arrives at 7am. This is stated several times and BJM reiterates her position that she arrived at close to 7am at that early morning interview.
She has gone there to do some chores, like feeding the dogs and chickens, which she does on a regular basis. She goes there with a friend and his wife. Immediately upon arrival at the trailer of CRSr, BJM notices that the dogs are outdoors, when, according to BJM, they should have been indoors. BJM walks to the residence door and finds that it is locked. This is also unusual, according to BJM, because normally it is unlocked. BJM retrieves a spare key and enters the residence. She sees blood in the living room and shouts "Rhoden, Rhoden, Rhoden". (Not "Chris, Chris, Chris)
BJM runs to the bedroom, where she sees CRSr & his cousin, GR, both dead.
BJM runs back outside shouting for her phone, per LM. Her phone had been charging in the car, so presumably she was shouting to the two persons in the car that she had brought with her. She then calls 911.
This scenario seems fairly straightforward and may have taken a few minutes to unfold.
T asks, "what exactly was she doing from 7 until 7:50"
Why is it unusual for dogs to be outside at 7am? I put mine out even earlier so we don't have an "accident" that I have to clean up when I finally get out of bed.
Why is a locked door unusual? They have surveillance cameras, and there have been hints of prior concerns, would it be more normal for a door to be locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mareno