OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They vacated the original trial date of 7/1 and continued the pre-trial until then.

As of 5/18/16 - today he was still in town because he asked the court for some of his things back.

It's looking like the kill for money and flee wasn't what he was up to.

Nice to have some factual information. Amazing what it'll do! ;) One thing we can say for sure. Sheriff Reader is not afraid of JJ. He fired him once, only to have the union save the day for JJ.

Pondering....Jenkins and Rhoden seem to be common names in the area. Wonder if there is a kinship connection any where?
Kinda like the Hatfield and McCoy's which do intertwine with the Rhodens one way or another.

I'm not in the BJM did it camp either, but, there was both a large group of family, and LE, that eventually saw her there that day w/the two people (I'm fairly certain they didn't just up and leave her there with two babies and four dead bodies). It sounds to some like she says "we" when she made the 911 call. Then she gives the April 25th interview and there's no mention of a "we". Also, LM makes it appear, by accident, or deliberate omission, that there was no one with her when he gave one of his first statements. Finally we have the interview that she says, yes, there were two people with her, and quote, "Manley said she thinks one of the people in her car may have followed her into one of the trailers, but she's not sure which one or what they saw." I have a problem with that quote. I just do not see how, after having something that horrible happen, that they'd not go home and, at some point over the last weeks, rehash the events to see if they missed something, one saw something the other didn't, etc... Especially after the length of time between when it happened and this last interview. She remembers other details. No, I think it's deliberate that details around these two folks cannot be remembered. Saying she "thinks" they did is too convenient. It lets you remember if you want to or have to.

I totally agree. Unless they have been told by LE to stay away from each other I would be trying to get help recalling all I could so I could give the police any info that would help solve this.

This is good to know. Any idea why he moved to new location?

Live with family maybe? I'm not sure. Perhaps to get away for the safety of his child. I'd think that he probably isn't liked by friends and family of the two people he murdered.

Kinda like the Hatfield and McCoy's which do intertwine with the Rhodens one way or another.

Thats right! What are the odds to have Hatfields and Mc Coys!

My in laws are never at our house, but they live right by us and have plenty of knowledge of anything going on at our house between Facebook, other family members, and us stopping down there and talking to them. His one daughter was once married to CRsr and was said to be reconciling. His other daughter apparently "cared for his animals" 5 days a week, he had three grandkids ages 16 and up fathered by CRsr, he lived on the same road, he probably didn't have an issue knowing things going on down there. JMO.

got it!!! All I meant was he knows about titles, VIN #'s, that CR Sr didn't own most of the vehicles etc. things you might not post on social media. JMO

* who would know they had money and drugs?
* who would have been able to get past the dogs and lights?
* who would have known there were cameras and have known their locations?
* (assuming no forced entry) who would have been welcomed in late at night at those locations? Or at least at one or two?
* who would know what time Dana got home from her unplanned double?
*who would have not wanted to harm the children?
* if the motive is drugs and or money what reason would they have to have killed the children and ex wife?(unless they were witness(s) to the person being present there that evening at their fathers possibly..)

This crime to me was done by 1 to 2 individuals who were known to the family, welcomed in by the family, who had knowledge of their schedules and exact locations (totaling 4).

And if you believe the above information is irrelevant than you are looking too deep in the wrong directions. It's simple the killer(s) had to have such detailed information on their lives that they could pull this off so easily. What crime is harder to solve than a crime where the suspect(s) DNA is all over the 4 locations... Because they frequent them... Without witness(s) or camera footage... LE would have a hard time finding concrete evidence in the homes if the killer(s) were there frequently.

If the suspect(s) had been over that evening and everyone at all 4 locations were all together that evening they would've seen the killer(s). If they all went home later in the evening the killer(s) could've stayed to try and rob CRsr and GR. [ This would explain no forced entry- no alertness for the victims of they were familiar with the susoect(s), this would also explain how they would know DR would not arrive home until after 11pm]

After committing the crime(s) the killer(s) could've went to FR and HG knowing they would be witness(s) ... The proceeded to the next location, and then the final location. Now eliminating all witness(s) taking the money and or drugs etc. and eliminating the camera(s)...

just st my current theory.

HG was a friend on Facebook with the girl that was murdered in Minford. HG's brother, CG (father of HR's newborn daughter), attended high school in MINFORD. Seems like a connection, JMO.

I had not read too much about JJ case until now. 2 people dead not 1. Wow.

Just jotting down some random notes

-Post Office pot allegedly sent from California

-JJ has recent ties to California

-JJ had experience working with LE dogs.

-1st shooting death involved a car chase and subject ends up on a dead end street and gets shot and killed by LE. From article linked below
"Another officer fired at Rooker’s vehicle, but Jenkins appears to be the only one whose bullets hit Rooker"

-2nd shooting death from article below is claimed to be accident but just so happened to be right in HEAD.
"The deputy called a nonemergency line to report that he had accidentally shot Jason Brady in the head"

-From article its one thing for a prosecuter to loan a gun to a LE officer but I have never ever heard where one routinely trades sells and lends guns to LE officers and friends all the time. He should have been a gun dealer instead of a prosecuter IMO:
"The Pike County case has gained national attention as well as curiosity from those who wonder why a prosecutor would lend a gun to a deputy. Junk said that’s just how it goes in tight-knit communities such as his. He routinely trades, sells and lends guns to law-enforcement officers and friends."

-Aprill 22nd is a no show for a court appearance and no news about his whereabouts.

-In the 2nd link below, when news of the mass shooting happened this struck me as very strange and IMO there is some sort of tension between the family and the Sheriffs office. I found these comments very strange and they scream out to me that the Sheriff knows the family would not care to have their help at all.
"I've given the family precautionary measures to make. They know we're available.""

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/12/11/ex-pike-county-deputy-under-scrutiny.html

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/22/us/ohio-shooting-pike-county/

I thought I had read that either FR or CRjr had taken a video of JJ while JJ was involved in some type of "activity" and they were afraid they would have to testify in court about this "activity"

Thank you, Marymac, my experience required intensive trauma counseling and a lot of reading on my part. I still don't trust people. Socio/psychopaths are experts at deception and at making other people think that you're the crazy one if you question or doubt them. If it is as I suspect, this man will have a running record of every infraction that can destroy his supervisors.

JJ may very well be a sociopath. However I still have major doubts about him being the killer. I think the scope of this one indicates multiple killers, just to be at all the sites within the time span--I think likely the timing was simultaneous. But beyond that, I think the suggested motives are pretty shaky. If he was going for get out of the country money, he would be gone. And announced as #1 person of interest--regardless of what he might know. Case closed. Retribution for a shake-down that was refused? Too convoluted, particularly given his legal situation.

You know that my prime suspect is an LE deputy who was facing murder charges and is known to be a rogue cop with "issues" as stated by Sheriff Reader. So I keep focusing my sleuthing to make a connection. I read an article that said his police issue weapon was a Glock 22. I did a search and found this video of a Glock 22 with a suppressor - this is definitely not as loud as a shotgun and, in my opinion could have been the weapon of choice.

[video=youtube;PQ4GATzO05g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ4GATzO05g[/video]

It looks like she fired 15-16 rounds in one clip. (I know very little about guns).

The PA, Rob Junk lent JJ "a couple of guns" per this article, http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...unty-deputy-involved-shooting-fired/76916540/

Does anyone local know more about JJ's current whereabouts?

But what would be his motive? Making Reader look bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl