OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cars are a very common link between most of the victims. Buying, fixing, selling, storing, transporting, cars involves all but one possibly two.

True, it's actually the main thing that's connecting them. We know KR worked on them, he was going to auctions, Dana was selling them, CR and FR worked on them, and CR was going to other states, so that would mean Hanna, Chris Jr, and Hannah were just killed, because they were in the homes. SMH Evil knows no bounds.

So it would still be people who knew all the homes, activities, Dana being in the new place only three weeks, Hanna just getting home from the hospital...

I think her timeline starts with getting her kid on the bus at 7. Don't know if the bus was on time, or how far from the bus stop. Or how the friend and wife joined up. Might have paused to finish a conversation before exiting the car. Might have gone about feeding the chickens and in the process noticed things being off. Might have dallied a bit before deciding to get the key and open the door.

All just to say that the time gap has never troubled me.

That is a lot of might haves, but BJM neglected to mention all of that in her interviews with the media. I'm a bit troubled by the time line. I have no inclinations to think any involvement, but I sort of wonder if there may have been some cleaning up going on. Maybe getting some stuff out of the way so LE wouldn't have to see it? Just speculating.

What runs thru my thoughts...

HR, HG, CR jr and even FR were by most standards very young, and not able to be actively ' in on' any
Serious Family Business of any sort legal or illegal.

FR did the Derby cars, but I can't see that as reason for murder.
I ask myself why was the FR home was included in this event, as that group logically should not have been part of the business.
But then, I have the same thought about DR home.
That group could not have been significantly involved in Family Business.
I don't see DR selling a few cars as trouble.
Then I think of others who were left untouched.
BJM (I am not accusing, simply pointing out) was employed by CR Sr , was in and out of his home, cleaned it, etc.
BJM and other Manleys, because of close proximity, could have had knowledge equal to the younger victims.
So, I am left with, some were killed just because they were there. Because they could identify.

I remain puzzled by the FR home and DR home being included . Those adults must have had very specific knowledge.

I am thinking out loud and still, none of this makes any sense.

That is a lot of might haves, but BJM neglected to mention all of that in her interviews with the media. I'm a bit troubled by the time line. I have no inclinations to think any involvement, but I sort of wonder if there may have been some cleaning up going on. Maybe getting some stuff out of the way so LE wouldn't have to see it? Just speculating.

I'm pretty sure BJM doesn't have to say anything to the media. She really didn't want to even talk to them at all. In her latest interview she gave more details, like when she went over there, what she found, that people were with her. The only other time she was quoted was an LM interview. Anything she's said to the media I'm sure is far less than what she has said to LE. JMO.

HR, HG, CR jr and even FR were by most standards very young, and not able to be actively ' in on' any

I ask myself why was the FR home was included in this event, as that group logically should not have been part of the business.
BJM (I am not accusing, simply pointing out) was employed by CR Sr , was in and out of his home, cleaned it, etc.
BJM and other Manleys, because of close proximity, could have had knowledge equal to the younger victims.
So, I am left with, some were killed just because they were there. Because they could identify.

I remain puzzled by the FR home and DR home being included . Those adults must have had very specific knowledge.

I don't think BJM ever said she cleaned CRsr's home. She did clean KR's trailer on "occasion". I believe she was purely an "animal caretaker" at CRsr's as far as what has been said.

The derby cars are rarely, if ever, on the road. They're just pulled to derbies, and pulled back. Not so much that they're stolen, but that they may be like your mom's car. Some of what I've seen on the derby sites that are for sale are just like shells (or wrecks). No need for a title at that point.

Agreed. Derby cars aren't fun (or legal or safe) to cruise around roads in. For safety in a DD, you have to strip out all the glass and trim, weld the driver's door shut and add an internal bar brace, relocate gas tank/radiator/battery to the passenger area, etc. They're trailer queens, for sure.

I'm not on here much, well until this case happened. I actually forgot (gosh, I'm sorry) about it until I read about the Rhodens. And got sucked in. I hope everyone realizes that every single person that posts on here has theories based on how they process information and their own filters. "Something" has caused every one of these theories to be ignited in someone's mind/imagination. It's like some people have tried to make the point earlier, and I agree, that theories aren't meant to be shot down by someone just because it isn't their pet theory. When the arrests are made, then we can deal with facts. We know very little right now. So unless you're saying glow in the dark giant armed earthworms assisted by owls did it ...

Honestly....that glow in the dark earthworms theory sounds about as plausible as anything else right now!

I think the Rhodens CR and DR along with GR and KR were the targets, CR Jr. HR HG, and Frankie were victims with knowledge.
Whatever the case may be. CR his wife.(kids) and best friend/cousin along with KR a cousin IMO were more involved..
BJM may just be really lucky she is alive!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Thanks for finding the articles. This has all the hints that LE setup informants from that bust at the post office.

IMO this could be tied to someone living at one of the homes and LE may have flipped him/her into becoming an informant and the big fish may have found out and eliminated anyone who could testify against them. Shipment was from California and some of us think the shooters came from out of town.

Look at the descriptions used here in the article. All hinting that LE let the person go for the time being to help get the big fish involved.

"As the investigation continued...numerous shatter labs being conducted at this location, as well as an indoor marijuana grow which supplied the marijuana for the shatter labs".

"....a ladder was also positioned at the side of the house to give accessability to top of tubes...."
" THC lab""
"Industrial valves and very large pipe"

"the case is in its very early stages"

"looking into post office records of particular people in this
county who were receiving packages.....flight records...."

"right now I do not want to disclose the address of any
particular persons until weve identified everyone who is involved"

"....I expect this to lead to other search warrants both locally
and in other jurisdictions....ensure the integrity of the
investigation remains intact so that when we get to the
charging and grand jury stage and when trial comes, we will be
prepared. "

Thank you!! A while back, before I found out about WS, I posted this same theory on a message board most are familiar with. It was a pretty long post. The post I made showed as posted, but as soon as I refreshed my browser it was gone. I was on my phone and it took me a pretty good amount of time to write the theory so I never rewrote it (Needless to say I copy all my posts now before hitting the post button because of that lol)

Anyways, as I mentioned above, I have the same thought as you. I had even questioned in my post if those search warrants were possibly available. I know most say they were growing their own, but what if they were receiving shipments to turn into shatter and then ship back...or maybe it was a stronger strain then they grew making it better to use when producing the shatter...just my thoughts :)

MOD NOTE: Do not post random youtube videos from self styled detectives, internet or otherwise, conspiracy theorists or social commentators.

Stick with videos uploaded by and from MSM outlets please.

I think they are old enough, this is county folk. I was raised on a farm and we all worked from an early age.

The last case I sleuthed was the Billings murders in Pensacola. Byrd Billings and Henry Cab Tice were involved in used car lots, the "buy here, pay here kind". It was suggested that they were working with local chop shops to disassemble stolen cars and sell their individual parts for profit. To avoid being caught, they would take it apart and remove the VIN so the owner and the police will never be able to find it. It was also suggested that "processed" stolen cars were being sent to Costa Rica - which is a huge market for cars, a way station for drug cartels and a hide out for fugitives from justice. It seems like this case could involve any number of these factors.

I live in Pensacola and the Billings murders have been on my mind regarding this case, too. There were several armed "ninjas" who entered the Billings home - they had a getaway driver and several others on the periphery that knew about/aided in the cover-up. It was helped solved by their security camera system, which recorded everything. Some of those involved eventually spilled the beans. The Dixie Mafia and Mexican cartel were mentioned, because of the car lot. I could see how something similar could have happened in the Rhoden case, and if so, someone will eventually talk..let's hope so.

I think they are old enough, this is county folk. I was raised on a farm and we all worked from an early age.

In farm country it isn't unusual for a ten year old to be driving tractors or other vehicles on the farm...

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...els-have-used-pike-county-pot-grows/83503020/

Dont freak out over the words Mexican Cartels. Purpose is not Cartel discussion.

I re visit this article as it has good information, now we understand the geography much better, seems more pertinent.
If nothing else, I am stunned at the lack of action on the part of law enforcement.
This article includes all major activity, and there is much in the general area.

Makes me wonder why Local LE seemed to drop the ball.
I come up with theories across the board.
Undercover.
On going deep- far reaching state wide and beyond investigation.
Look the other way.
No resources to deal with this.

Any ideas?

They did repair salvage vehicles and sell them w/rebuild titles too. The paperwork for that and receipt required by the DOT is pretty strict. FR was pretty well known for his mechanical skills but DD cars are stripped of almost any interior b/c of not wanting anything to come loose when the car gets hit. They jazz up the exterior w/spray paint, or maybe a hood or roof ornament, but the interior is fairly well bare-bones. I know what you mean about the titles thing. You can only sell 7 in Ohio, each year, w/o a dealer's license. I'm guessing that's why they sold theirs under Scioto River Trading Co.

Maybe also explains why Dana was selling cars?

I've went back and forth quite a bit throughout this whole ordeal but based on the info that we have, I think the adults were the main targets.. CR Sr, DR, KR, GR and possibly FR. He was 20 and could have been involved in their dealings. The only 3 I believe were killed just because they were there- HG, HR, CR Jr.. Just my current feelings. Subject to change.

I don't think BJM ever said she cleaned CRsr's home. She did clean KR's trailer on "occasion". I believe she was purely an "animal caretaker" at CRsr's as far as what has been said.

Sorry, I intended a different meaning by "clean". I was thinking maybe removing things that one would not want LE to see, like, for example, this "shatter" we have heard about, or anything of a compromising nature to the family. Maybe a hidden something that one wants to retrieve, because once LE gets there, there are things that you don't ask to be returned.

On the subject of motives. Could "skimming" profits be involved? Maybe someone decides to punish everyone who may have benefited from the "skimming". Considering DR and family lived in a recently
purchased home where $30,000 was paid down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper