OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things that seem to be in a gray area.

Do we know where CR Sr. was actually living?
Do we know where GR was actually living?
Do we know anyone was actually living at 4077 Union Hill Rd.?
Do we know that KR was living alone?
Do we know if anyone was living in the other camper where KR was found?

My work has introduced me to people who "stay at" rather than "live at". I wonder if the lifestyle they appear to be living would lend itself to GR staying at 4077. Maybe CRSr, too. Business deal late = easier to stay here for the night. Maybe it wasn't a big thing for move around as needed. Stay here for a while and then somewhere else for a while. I don't know.

There are so many rhodens that failing to check to see if KR was alive doesn't bother me so much. But you would think someone would have tried to contact him before the news was released to tell him that his brother, cousin, niece and nephews had been killed. With a family that large, you wouldn't have just one person calling to tell folks. There was probably an informal phone tree.

Thanks, but it does bother me. Wonder how long it would've taken if DS hadn't shown up....and really, wasn't there a big time lapse between when he was supposed to show up and when he did? Lots of troubling things here.

Why exactly are members sleuthing BJM's current and previous addresses?

Please desist. I remind you all that she is not a suspect or named person of interest.

thanks,

tlcya

Things that seem to be in a gray area.

Do we know where CR Sr. was actually living?
Do we know where GR was actually living?
Do we know anyone was actually living at 4077 Union Hill Rd.?
Do we know that KR was living alone?
Do we know if anyone was living in the other camper where KR was found?

Anything that's been in MSM has Chris Sr. living at 4077. I think we've muddied that water ourselves. :)

Crimes like this can be solved through following up on the slenderest of leads. Look out for anomalies in evidence around the time that the crime was committed ... a change in pattern, an over-elaboration or an attempt to mislead. According to fellow sleuths, there have been a good few examples of such in this case ... well done to those who have detected anomalies, for such can be useful in pointing to a possible suspect when other leads run dry. There is, however, one anomaly in particular that may have been overlooked, something seemingly normal but when looked at in a broader context it jumps out at you as being altogether abnormal ... and very suspicious it is too when it just happens to coincide with the time that the murders are believed to have been committed. I don't wish to say more at this time because the info has been passed on to LE in the hope that it may be of use to them if they have not already picked up on it.

Sorry if this has already been posted. This is in todays (Sunday) Chillicothe Gazette

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...-investigation-scientists-work-cops/84732790/

He saw agents from the bureau’s cyber-crimes, narcotics and special investigations units.

This article was in this mornings Chillicothe Gazette.
I found interesting reading below where it says "Family looked at first"

Interesting just 5 hours after they were found cyber crimes and narcotics agents there. I can see narcotics from the grow ops, but I'm wondering if the cyber and narcotics were there so fast because of what was found on computers at first, or just assumed, but cyber crimes agents there so fast is interesting. It also makes me wonder if their security cameras were hooked up to the computers.

I think family was looked at first, because they were the ones who found them, and so many of them that lived near the victims. They saw them day to day, and some had lived with them at times, and LE figured they had part in what was going on at the locations. They could give them the best information on who and what the victims were involved.

Okay- one more question. Sorry people, I feel like I'm so far behind and it would take years to reread the last few threads .
Was it confirmed that there was in fact money strewn over KR body? Or is this a rumor?
I know there was a daily news article in which the cousin, Donald stone was interviewed and this information was put out there .
However , LE/AG never confirmed this to be true ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything that's been in MSM has Chris Sr. living at 4077. I think we've muddied that water ourselves. :)

I think that is only b/c the new place was just bought a month prior, and all of his properties have the 4077 address listed as his mailing address. He and DR had reconciled quite a bit prior to him buying the new property, where DR & kids were found. There'd be hardly any reason for them to not be actively living together at the time of the murders. I just don't see him living at 4077, after buying a new home, and the rest of his family moving into it, with/ he and DR reconciled.

Where do you see she was posting at 2am? I only see pictures she posted with the last one being on April 20.

Interesting just 5 hours after they were found cyber crimes and narcotics agents there. I can see narcotics from the grow ops, but I'm wondering if the cyber and narcotics were there so fast because of what was found on computers at first, or just assumed, but cyber crimes agents there so fast is interesting. It also makes me wonder if their security cameras were hooked up to the computers.

I think family was looked at first, because they were the ones who found them, and so many of them that lived near the victims. They saw them day to day, and some had lived with them at times, and LE figured they had part in what was going on at the locations. They could give them the best information on who and what the victims were involved.

Cyber crimes can cover anything from online bullying, sexting, child *advertiser censored*, threats, etc. . ., so, they may have been there analyzing the threats made on FB by the joyriders, and the ones made via cellphone by the lady who had just gotten two years probation just a day or two prior, for slapping CR2 (for examples).

Okay- one more question. Sorry people, I feel like I'm so far behind and it would take years to reread the last few threads .
Was it confirmed that there was in fact money strewn over KR body? Or is this a rumor?
I know there was a daily news article in which the cousin, Donald stone was interviewed and this information was put out there .

I've never heard it confirmed as 100% fact.

The money has never been confirmed by LE. AG said it was rumors....

I

I have often wondered why DR was still posting after 2 am. She had to be exhausted after working a double shift. Was she staying up waiting for Csr to come? Could he and GR have had a meeting with someone that night and could that have been the reason for the extra help post?

Where do you see she was posting at 2am? I only see pictures she posted with the last one being on April 20

Where do you see she was posting at 2am? I only see pictures she posted with the last one being on April 20

Apparently it was from a SM post on someone else's page that can't be sleuthed. I'm beginning to question that.

If you are not her friend on Facebook, many of her posts can't be seen.

I hope it is eventually confirmed by LE whether or not DS story about money strewn about KR is true or not does come out. Because if it isn't true (which I'd think would be easy for LE to see/know whether there was money strewn about or not) then why would DS throw that info in there too? The same in regards to the trays (or however he worded it) in the garage of marijuana, and the gunshot wound, the leg hanging over (or however it was worded), etc. If none of that is true, which again, would be easy for LE to confirm all or none of these things, then hasn't he really more so put himself in the spot light by saying those things?

This is JMO but I feel the family (or at least some of the family members that were murdered) did feel that they were in danger, otherwise why when LM was asked if DR ever felt she was in danger, he chose not to answer? To me, that says 'yes she was,' otherwise the answer would've been an easy no and/or not that I know of etc. Again, JMO/observation.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2659269/i...ive-shooter-in-rhoden-shootings/?sf25007641=1

I've never seen it either and won't believe it until I do.
I'm behind again, trying to catch up, but if you're talking about the "post" that proved a time that DR was still up, it did exist, but what it was, was just where she changed her profile photo.

It wasn't a "post" of any type, but did show a time stamp of when she changed her profile photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton