OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen the new "in memory of" FB page for the Rhodens? A relative of Rusty Mongold created it and while it's mostly turned into a bunch of drama, there are a ton of pictures on there that I haven't seen. Please delete if this violates TOS. Am I allowed to link it?

I don't really see that. If that were the case I don't think they would of released the land back to the family already?

Movables can disappear so they need to be secured ... the land ain't goin' nowhere !! Land can be attached in the future when they are ready to implement a forfeiture action ...

I'm amazed that all is quiet, not even a vigil on 1 month anniversary. Is a gag order on the town? Even those with no filter have become silent.

Has anyone seen the new "in memory of" FB page for the Rhodens? A relative of Rusty Mongold created it and while it's mostly turned into a bunch of drama, there are a ton of pictures on there that I haven't seen. Please delete if this violates TOS. Am I allowed to link it?

BBM the pics don't make it worth the drama. Please do not link.

I had read that GR had not shown up for work at 5:30 a.m. His FB profile says he's Self Employed, and his father had said he worked in tobacco in Ky. He could have had a job set up to go to and did not show. I'm sorry, if it is incorrect, but I did read it from some source at some point b/c it stuck in my head. I'll try to find it.

Anyone ever find an original source for this information?

I'm looking and not seeing one.

Where did this come from?

It is a public group, I did find a nice picture of CRsr. and Dana. I haven't seen any posted anywhere.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 13006527_1622745958050266_5044635443348178381_n.jpg
    13006527_1622745958050266_5044635443348178381_n.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 250
Anyone ever find an original source for this information?

I'm looking and not seeing one.

Where did this come from?

Unless you own the crop, "working in tobacco" in Ky. is strictly seasonal work and would not be considered a job. There is planting, there may be topping, and there is cutting and housing. Maybe a few weeks at best. If he worked for other growers, all burley tobacco is harvested at about the same time of the year. I have seen information posted he was a construction equipment operator.

It's a relative of the Rhodens who is the admin, her Mom is Dana's sister. She deleted alot of posts and probably blocked those people causing drama, and turned it into a Memorial page.

Unless you own the crop, "working in tobacco" in Ky. is strictly seasonal work and would not be considered a job. There is planting, there may be topping, and there is cutting and housing. Maybe a few weeks at best. If he worked for other growers, all burley tobacco is harvested at about the same time of the year. I have seen information posted he was a construction equipment operator.

Found this from his father:

According to Rhoden’s father, Kenneth Rhoden, he was a hard worker who used to help out on the tobacco farm in Kentucky, where the family had its roots.

http://m.daytondailynews.com/news/n...shooting-victims-a-closer-look-at-the-/nrD5P/

My searches aren't turning up anything about 5:30 am and work with regard to Gary other than here and on a source of dubious quality.

I'm wondering if that information has any other sourcing.

...that GR had not shown up for work at 5:30 a.m....

that's why i'm sticking with big foot, with the cartel, with the candle stick, in the living room, on an atv, with a muffler silencer.. In camouflage.. While smoking a blunt, which he shared with the dogs.

lmao!

http://m.daytondailynews.com/news/n...shooting-victims-a-closer-look-at-the-/nrD5P/

My searches aren't turning up anything about 5:30 am and work with regard to Gary other than here and on a source of dubious quality.

I was under the impression that GR's father meant "my" tobacco farm when he said GR used to help out on the tobacco farm in Kentucky. I have not seen anything stating GR was currently employed at
a regular job...

I've been wondering if Kenneth working on cars at 5:30 a.m. has turned into Gary not reporting to work at 5:30 a.m. with a typo that just went from there.

I've been wondering if Kenneth working on cars at 5:30 a.m. has turned into Gary not reporting to work at 5:30 a.m. with a typo that just went from there.

I'm wondering about that, too.

Unless and until I see solid sourcing, that's how I'm going to consider the information. :)

Just thinking out loud again. Hannah Gilley, her family is extremely quiet. Understanding them wanting privacy, still their daughter was murdered and nothing said~

I feel too much is being made of gun shots waking up people in a different house. It was mentioned how quiet it is in the country and the gun shots should have awakened people in a different house.
The dogs outside were hunting dogs and at least some were coon hounds. They will bark at rabbits, raccoons, stray cats, rats, etc. regularly. Usually one barking will get the others barking. Even indoor
dogs may bark when outside dogs bark. It would not be quiet around there at night. I doubt they woke up every time a dog barked or there was any other noises. Some people fall asleep watching TV in bed
and that would make noise less likely to wake them. The two homes nearest each other were not 10 feet apart like in a trailer court and were pretty much end to end with a good distance between them.

Speaking of things being quiet, I can't believe there aren't Psychics jumping all over this case saying they can solve it. I wonder if any family members have been contacted....

I feel too much is being made of gun shots waking up people in a different house. It was mentioned how quiet it is in the country and the gun shots should have awakened people in a different house.
The dogs outside were hunting dogs and at least some were coon hounds. They will bark at rabbits, raccoons, stray cats, rats, etc. regularly. Usually one barking will get the others barking. Even indoor
dogs may bark when outside dogs bark. It would not be quiet around there at night. I doubt they woke up every time a dog barked or there was any other noises. Some people fall asleep watching TV in bed
and that would make noise less likely to wake them. The two homes nearest each other were not 10 feet apart like in a trailer court and were pretty much end to end with a good distance between them.
Guns are very loud. Silencers are not common. Someone should have heard.

Just thinking out loud again. Hannah Gilley, her family is extremely quiet. Understanding them wanting privacy, still their daughter was murdered and nothing said~

What can/should they say?

If that was my daughter, I think I'd be communicating with LE and keeping quiet. This is a disaster of epic proportions. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member