OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't look a thing like pics I have seen of him anywhere. He's much older looking than I originally saw.

This puzzles me so much. They had to have been a good shot to not hit one of those kids. Is it possible that the babies were in cribs when the parents were shot and then placed in bed after? Just thinking out loud

At close range they wouldn't heed to be a good shot. I have wondered if they even knew the four day old was in the bed.

Also, it's not a new page. It's the Justice For the Rhodens page renamed. It was started by a family member right after the murders, not the person mentioned upthread here. Things got nuts in there, and someone suggested the name and settings be changed to reflect that it was a memorial page, not a theories page. I've been a member for a bit now. The settings changed in the past day or so.

The woman who made it is Rusty Mongold's mom. I don't remember her name because I can no longer see it- I don't have FB and it's private now. The page I was referring to was not created by a Rhoden family member.

There is no jail in Pike County. Prisoners have to be housed in neighboring counties, and Pike county pays to board them. Probably why so many are turned loose pending court.

Maybe this supports the theory that DR was the main reason for the killings

The woman who made it is Rusty Mongold's mom. I don't remember her name because I can no longer see it- I don't have FB and it's private now. The page I was referring to was not created by a Rhoden family member.
So you are not talking about the page entitled, "In Loving..." It is not private and was started by Dana's niece.

I was thinking the same. There's a huge dead spot on 32 from UHR all the way to Jasper. Unless reception is better up on the hill, it's hard to tell if they had good service or not

OR, the black eye was due to being shot in the head. Blood pools.

I've seen older photos of him that look like he has a shiner. Either he gets in a lot of scrapes, it's a consequence of his derbying, or he just has that shadowy sunken eye look that a lot fo folks have. With two young boys, he probably didn't get a lot of sleep.

So you are not talking about the page entitled, "In Loving..." It is not private and was started by Dana's niece.

No we are talking about 2 different pages then because this page was not made by a family member. The woman who created the page acknowledged that she was Rusty's mom. I read it myself.

I'm sorry. None of my posts are coming out right. I'm meaning to reply with quote. I need a break 😝

So WHY didn't HG or FR wake up when the other was shot? (I am assuming from the way BJM described the scene). None of this case makes any sense. I really hope LE is closer than we are.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
Assuming they were in bed together and asleep, it would not be hard to shoot one and then the other before they ever knew what was going on.

There is no jail in Pike County. Prisoners have to be housed in neighboring counties, and Pike county pays to board them. Probably why so many are turned loose pending court.

This is slightly OT but there was mention earlier regarding increase in arrests after the murders of Ms Gilley and the Rhodens
This link takes you to US 23 Pipeline Major Crimes Task Force and there are additional stories regarding recent drug arrests.
At least one article states that they received a tip.There is a state map by county, so if you go to the homepage you can pick a county for the individual task force home page.
IMO this crime has uncovered many things that may or not be related. Definitely will take time to cover all the avenues as LE has stated they want convictions not just arrests.

http://otfca.net/pike-county/

"A leading criminologist and a forensic pathologist are following the case from afar and agree on one thing: The killers had a core target, and the other seven people most likely died because of what they knew."

"It's all done in the name of finding and charging suspects. Its investigators also probe officer-involved shootings and public corruption cases, and maintain the state's fingerprint and DNA databases."

"Many were shot repeatedly, most in the head and some in the limbs."

http://www.11alive.com/news/nation-...with-cops-to-solve-rhoden-massacre_/212910503

Sounds like someone wanted to know where something was and started "shooting" CRsr and GR in the limbs which could account for the "drag marks". Maybe CRsr told the perp the $$ was in the bedroom (where he thought he could get to a gun?) The perp herded them back and shot Gary while CRsr had his back turned. The perp asked once more and CRsr said he's have to get it from where it was kept. The perp shot him dead and moved on. We don't know if anything was ransacked or if Chris told the perp about KR and the trailer (which seems like a great "bank") thinking to save Dana and the kids. Either way, the perp made his way to the trailer and found KR - we'll probably never know how much money the perp got away with.

You'd almost think Bigfoot would have to be under orders to do that though, so maybe he is involved in organized crime and we never knew.

Sometimes...actually, most times...I read stuff on here and I can't even. I really just can't. I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or both.

And not your posts...or any other sane posts. But some are...whew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's VERY active in the page I am referring to. VERY. But she isn't forthcoming about who she is.

She's not an admin in the page I am referring to; she may have started another one, but it's not the "In Loving Memory..." page that is admin'ed by family members. That's the one that was the Justice For page until a day or ago.

This is slightly OT but there was mention earlier regarding increase in arrests after the murders of Ms Gilley and the Rhodens
This link takes you to US 23 Pipeline Major Crimes Task Force and there are additional stories regarding recent drug arrests.
At least one article states that they received a tip.There is a state map by county, so if you go to the homepage you can pick a county for the individual task force home page.
IMO this crime has uncovered many things that may or not be related. Definitely will take time to cover all the avenues as LE has stated they want convictions not just arrests.

http://otfca.net/pike-county/

Did you happen to read about the 2 murderers in Youngstown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member