OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer a more silent way of torture, if I was going to get information. Shots and screaming would cause more attention than more effective, yet simple methodes. So that would not go with the LE statement about sophistication, imo.

It bothers me that all we have points to small caliber guns, it seems so random and unprofessional. Would you rather fire (at least) 32 less noisy shots with a small caliber gun, rather than eight loud ones with a large caliber? I know nothing about guns, or how much louder a large caliber gun would be, but it seems odd to me.

But IF everyone else around was already dead.. Then maybe they didn't care?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New information! :fainted:

Well, I honestly don't know what kind of input I have about this Jenkins guy. I've read everything I can find about him, and IMO he just seems to foolish to pull it off so carefully. He hit a man in a crosswalk in his police car, shot a man over a traffic stop and took a man's life because he got drunk and decided to play with a gun-he just reeks of carelessness to me. I cannot find a solid enough link to this guy and the Rhodens to solidify him in my head like some of you. I'll try to keep an open mind on this one and hear you out, regardless. Ya never know!

I'm glad we finally got some kind of true confirmation that CSR was the one shot nine times...and in various parts of his body. I know we were working on an unnamed source in a news article before now, so it feels less rumor-ish to know for certain.

That means that, if what Gary's dad said was true and that he was shot three times in the head....12 of all 32 shots were fired at CSR's house. That is crazy.

Gary and CSR were found on their backs (per the correction in BJM's interview), with Gary laying over Chris's legs, with Chris just up from him. (This is per Gary's dad and BJM's interview.) The AG has said a couple of times that this was an execution style killing.....so....

I think the "blood all over the front room" that BJM mentioned in her interviews and 911 call probably belonged to CSR since he was shot in so many different areas. Which means he was in the front room whenever this person or people came in. The question is...did they come in through the open window, or the front door? And where was Gary? How does ONE person hold two men at bay and win? Or how does he keep the one guy from attacking him while fighting/holding the other? I know he had a gun, and that might be why CSR had so many wounds...but where was Gary when this took place? I swear this almost cements in the idea that there were at least two people there...one to keep Gary at bay, or fight/hold him...and one to fight/hold Chris.

There are only two alternatives here...they were beaten for information and CSR was shot as well as beaten in the interest of obtaining information. Or, they fought back and CSR was shot during that altercation. My question is, why was Gary not done the same way if he tried to fight or they suspected he knew something? Could it be that they knew Gary had no idea where the money was (if there was money at all)?Could he have been collateral damage and in the wrong place at the wrong time?

I find it horrible that the rest of these people were shot more than once to their heads. All of them except Chris....and they were utterly defenseless. If they though Kenneth or Dana or Frankie or any of the kids had information, why were they not woken up and spoken to? They just walked in and shot these people.....and for what? You can't glean information from a dead person. Have they ever mentioned if the houses were riffled through? Could it be because all of these people could have immediately pointed fingers at the person who killed CSR and Gary? Or, could they have woken them with a gun to their face and asked them questions that way...telling them not to move?

Soooo many questions....

And as for Kenneth, who was shot once...why only once? Why was everyone else shot two or more times in the head, but he only received one? Could the money allegedly found at his feet be leftovers from a hasty theft? Maybe he kept it in an area near to his bed and, in their hurry, the left some behind?

I would prefer a more silent way of torture, if I was going to get information. Shots and screaming would cause more attention than more effective, yet simple methodes. So that would not go with the LE statement about sophistication, imo.

It bothers me that all we have points to small caliber guns, it seems so random and unprofessional. Would you rather fire (at least) 32 less noisy shots with a small caliber gun, rather than eight loud ones with a large caliber? I know nothing about guns, or how much louder a large caliber gun would be, but it seems odd to me.
It was reported previously that there was soft tissue "bruising" (I think was the word used). Maybe the "beating" wasn't doing the trick so they tried the shots to the legs and arms method to get info? JMO

It might depend on the weapon(s) you had at hand. I posted a video of a 22 pistol with a suppressor, very quiet and 15 rounds in a clip. What I want to know is if JJ still had any guns from Rob Junk prior to 4/22.

I'm not sure why it's a big deal. He has even asked to not be called detective, and said he was no better than anyone else. Other than stating that he was a retired detective he has asked for no special "privileges". He seems to just wanna give his opinion which is what we're all doing.

The posts we are discussing just strike me. Somehow. Not sure how. It just seems odd to read a post where the words describe a person as retired LE whose words then point a finger at a sheriff who by everything we know is an honest upstanding guy. Nowhere do the posts we are discussing state any previous knowledge of this sheriff who is being brought under suspicion.

How's that for attack the post, not the poster?

My gut feeling is that CRsr was shot multiple times as a "punishment"...I think someone wanted him to suffer before he was killed.

I think he was the main target (that Gary was in the wrong place at the wrong time), with the perp(s) wanting him to suffer for something he was responsible for. And I don't think these murders had anything to do with the pot growing operation, *advertiser censored* fighting, dog fighting, demolition derby or cars. I also don't think it had anything to do with any of the fights that occurred in the days or weeks prior to the murders. In my mind, it's like someone wanted to get rid of them and "save" the children from the lifestyle that the perp(s) felt the Rhodens were living.

As for KR... I feel like he was a "you too and the horse you rode in on" kind of thing. Maybe he was inadvertendly giving info to someone about who in the family was living where, etc.

And wasn't there a meeting today between LE? Maybe some of those toxicology reports came back.

It's all so weird. How many times can I say that?

Well, I honestly don't know what kind of input I have about this Jenkins guy. I've read everything I can find about him, and IMO he just seems to foolish to pull it off so carefully. He hit a man in a crosswalk in his police car, shot a man over a traffic stop and took a man's life because he got drunk and decided to play with a gun-he just reeks of carelessness to me. I cannot find a solid enough link to this guy and the Rhodens to solidify him in my head like some of you. I'll try to keep an open mind on this one and hear you out, regardless. Ya never know!

I'm glad we finally got some kind of true confirmation that CSR was the one shot nine times...and in various parts of his body. I know we were working on an unnamed source in a news article before now, so it feels less rumor-ish to know for certain.

That means that, if what Gary's dad said was true and that he was shot three times in the head....12 of all 32 shots were fired at CSR's house. That is crazy.

Gary and CSR were found on their backs (per the correction in BJM's interview), with Gary laying over Chris's legs, with Chris just up from him. (This is per Gary's dad and BJM's interview.) The AG has said a couple of times that this was an execution style killing.....so....

I think the "blood all over the front room" that BJM mentioned in her interviews and 911 call probably belonged to CSR since he was shot in so many different areas. Which means he was in the front room whenever this person or people came in. The question is...did they come in through the open window, or the front door? And where was Gary? How does ONE person hold two men at bay and win? Or how does he keep the one guy from attacking him while fighting/holding the other? I know he had a gun, and that might be why CSR had so many wounds...but where was Gary when this took place? I swear this almost cements in the idea that there were at least two people there...one to keep Gary at bay, or fight/hold him...and one to fight/hold Chris.

There are only two alternatives here...they were beaten for information and CSR was shot as well as beaten in the interest of obtaining information. Or, they fought back and CSR was shot during that altercation. My question is, why was Gary not done the same way if he tried to fight or they suspected he knew something? Could it be that they knew Gary had no idea where the money was (if there was money at all)?Could he have been collateral damage and in the wrong place at the wrong time?

I find it horrible that the rest of these people were shot more than once to their heads. All of them except Chris....and they were utterly defenseless. If they though Kenneth or Dana or Frankie or any of the kids had information, why were they not woken up and spoken to? They just walked in and shot these people.....and for what? You can't glean information from a dead person. Have they ever mentioned if the houses were riffled through? Could it be because all of these people could have immediately pointed fingers at the person who killed CSR and Gary? Or, could they have woken them with a gun to their face and asked them questions that way...telling them not to move?

Soooo many questions....

And as for Kenneth, who was shot once...why only once? Why was everyone else shot two or more times in the head, but he only received one? Could the money allegedly found at his feet be leftovers from a hasty theft? Maybe he kept it in an area near to his bed and, in their hurry, the left some behind?

You may be right, but he was a "foolish" enough to be trained for the Special Investigations Unit (SWAT) and as a dog handler - so he might be foolish enough to have murdered 8 people. Whether he pulled it off without leaving evidence is a whole nother can of worms for LE lmho

Soooo many questions....

BBM.

At least that number of killers. At least. I can't see it any other way. The part that really cements it for me is I cannot see how you can charge in a house and kill 3 people with head shots. That isn't a messy killing. It's precise.

The posts we are discussing just strike me. Somehow. Not sure how. It just seems odd to read a post where the words describe a person as retired LE whose words then point a finger at a sheriff who by everything we know is an honest upstanding guy. Nowhere do the posts we are discussing state any previous knowledge of this sheriff who is being brought under suspicion.

How's that for attack the post, not the poster?

Did he name the sheriff or is that a guess by a poster ? My first thought was the deputy who resigned.

Excuse me was fired and indicted

It was reported previously that there was soft tissue "bruising" (I think was the word used). Maybe the "beating" wasn't doing the trick so they tried the shots to the legs and arms method to get info? JMO

But then again, arms and legs bleeding from shots, you get the information, or you don't, and decide to "put him down". Why shoot him in the torso? That could be lethal, and would be stupid if you still wanted information. So It must have been done before the shots to the head (no point in shooting him after), but after you got what you wanted (or gave up). Does not make much sense if they were in control.

I'm leaning towards CR coming at them or trying to escape. My opinion only. (And I'm sorry if this was confusing, it's all very clear in my head.;))

You may be right, but he was a "foolish" enough to be trained for the Special Investigations Unit (SWAT) and as a dog handler - so he might be foolish enough to have murdered 8 people. Whether he pulled it off without leaving evidence is a whole nother can of worms for LE lmho

But we don't know for sure, if there was really any evidence. We are going by what LE is releasing and I think they have been baiting with the interviews and choosing what to release to the public/press.

Did he name the sheriff or is that a guess by a poster ? My first thought was the deputy who resigned.

Excuse me was fired and indicted

There was a post that indicated we were to disregard JJ.

Soooo many questions....

Hmmmm... Could Gary have been out at the time that Chris Sr was killed? And drove up while the perp(s) were still there? Perp waiting by the door and shot Gary in the head when he walked in, then shot him two more times to make sure he was dead? Or vice versa... maybe Chris was out and came home to find Gary dead? But why drag one or both of them to the bedroom?

To me this is crazy overkill, I don't think it's very logical to shoot someone multiple times in the head. What is the reasoning? One who is asleep would die instantly with most likely 1 shot to the head definitely no more than 2. So why all the extra? In addition if all these people were shot that many times it had to have been a small caliber in order for some if not all of their funerals to be open casket.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_tap

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hm. In regards to the 9 shots to Chris Sr.. I'm not trying to point fingers, just throwing this out there to see what all of y'all think. Could there have been a shooter that had a harder time killing Chris Sr. than the others? Got shaky? Emotional? I'm guessing emotional responses could affect that dead aim. Opinions?

Please settle in your mind to take me as a great mound of salt....You know the uselessness of being verified.What if
you or any other blogger hit these threads only once a week,all of them would not see any verification so it would
constantly be a hassle to be certified ever time they requested such..J.M.O...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agave1993