OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Veteran homicide investigators will tell you that in some cases of killings spurred by an impassioned suspect - someone driven by extremely potent emotional urges - such as an estranged or spurned spouse or someone embroiled in a custody dispute - that their rage is so profound they not only kill the victim, they put extra rounds to sever the spinal cord and destroy the major organs. They do not even want organ donation from the victim.

Please settle in your mind to take me as a great mound of salt....You know the uselessness of being verified.What if
you or any other blogger hit these threads only once a week,all of them would not see any verification so it would
constantly be a hassle to be certified ever time they requested such..J.M.O...

Once a poster is verified, the verification shows under their name, so everyone is aware. MOO

Please settle in your mind to take me as a great mound of salt....You know the uselessness of being verified.What if
you or any other blogger hit these threads only once a week,all of them would not see any verification so it would

When you get verified right under your name it goes from "registered user" to "verified whatever they call you". :) Everyone could see it everytime you post.

No but JJ could have been the tool for a long time... If he's responsible it's because he took something they wouldn't give to him anymore.

Correct. But the original post that is being discussed said to forget JJ, and seems to be implicating someone currently employed and in LE that would be "guarding the hen house" as the perp. Someone asked if it was implying JJ and that maybe there was confusion they were implicating someone else, but it was pointed out that the post said to forget him, and she was adding that in addition, JJ wouldn't be the one "guarding the hen house" so the post was not implicating JJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veteran homicide investigators will tell you that in some cases of killings spurred by an impassioned suspect - someone driven by extremely potent emotional urges - such as an estranged or spurned spouse or someone embroiled in a custody dispute - that their rage is so profound they not only kill the victim, they put extra rounds to sever the spinal cord and destroy the major organs. They do not even want organ donation from the victim.

Holy cow. I didn't know that.

When you get verified right under your name it goes from "registered user" to "verified whatever they call you". :) Everyone could see it everytime you post.

Can't we just let RP be a sleuth like the rest of us? Is anyone else "verified" on this thread? I hear him asking to be taken with a mountain of salt, isn't that enough?

Exactly my point, these murders have emotion behind them (anger, rage, etc). It was personal. IMO that's usually when overkill comes in to play when it's personal.

Can't we just let RP be a sleuth like the rest of us? Is anyone else "verified" on this thread? I hear him asking to be taken with a mountain of salt, isn't that enough?

Didn't mean to put any pressure on the poster to get verified. Just correcting their misunderstanding of needing to do it over and over again. Personally it wouldn't change the weight I give to his opinions.

Earlier posts have went in depth to prove authorship of the posts. That ship has already sailed. IMO.

Hmmmm... Could Gary have been out at the time that Chris Sr was killed? And drove up while the perp(s) were still there? Perp waiting by the door and shot Gary in the head when he walked in, then shot him two more times to make sure he was dead? Or vice versa... maybe Chris was out and came home to find Gary dead? But why drag one or both of them to the bedroom?

I considered that and I think it's absolutely possible. Maybe the blood was there from Gary's entrance to CSR's shooting? Or, maybe Gary was there and CSR was walking in just as they shot Gary, so they immediately opened fire on him and drug him back to the bedroom because they worried about the noise it might have caused-then ran back in and dragged Gary? I really do feel like Gary was at the wrong place at the wrong time. He is the only NON-IMMEDIATE family member of CSR's, aside from Hannah Gilley, who was killed. I know a lot of people feel Kenneth is odd man out because he was so far away, but he and CSR were brothers, Dana his wife, CJR, Frankie and Hanna R. his kids.

With Gary's history, I also wonder if he didn't do some running or selling on the Kentucky end for CSR for extra cash and that is why he was at CSR's that evening.

In your opinion and from what little has been released, do you believe the grow operation to be sophisticated, several hundred plants and one of the largest DeWine has seen in Ohio?

But then again, arms and legs bleeding from shots, you get the information, or you don't, and decide to "put him down". Why shoot him in the torso? That could be lethal, and would be stupid if you still wanted information. So It must have been done before the shots to the head (no point in shooting him after), but after you got what you wanted (or gave up). Does not make much sense if they were in control.

I'm leaning towards CR coming at them or trying to escape. My opinion only. (And I'm sorry if this was confusing, it's all very clear in my head.;))

I agree. The article also uses the singular, "extremity", which could indicate just one bullet struck a hand or foot. Could be the result of an errant shot or CR putting up his hand in a defensive gesture.

I'm thinking if the scene was described as execution style, CRSR was shot 9 times, and Gary and him were overlapping each other on the floor, that there is a good possibility they were tied up, put next to each other, and executed. Someone was really pissed at CRSR and shot him in the limbs to torture him, torso, and head finally. Just sounds like they ripped someone off big time, someone who is very powerful and planned this out big time
Realizing DR and her kids were a mile away from the 2 side by side places makes it all more clear that this was not a matter of just killing those who were nearby, but a well thought out plan . Had to be multiple perps, at least 2.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

No, I am not verified because I do not claim expertise to anything that would apply to this particular case. The only area I can claim knowledge, is in knowing the area quite well and assuring people that Charlie Reader is NOT involved in any way, nor would he get himself involved in a coverup. When he took over, he inherited one HUGE cluster *bleep*.

No, I am not verified because I do not claim expertise to anything that would apply to this particular case. The only area I can claim knowledge, is in knowing the area quite well and assuring people that Charlie Reader is NOT involved in any way, nor would he get himself involved in a coverup. When he took over, he inherited one HUGE cluster *bleep*.

I'll get verified as a Michigander if it will help anyone [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did he name the sheriff or is that a guess by a poster ? My first thought was the deputy who resigned.

Excuse me was fired and indicted
He has not named anyone, and we're all just guessing at who he means. I take it to mean a high ranking law enforcement officer. If he is hinting at the Sheriff himself, I am not sure I can agree with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaylaSolves