OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM.

At least that number of killers. At least. I can't see it any other way. The part that really cements it for me is I cannot see how you can charge in a house and kill 3 people with head shots. That isn't a messy killing. It's precise.

According to LE most of them were asleep. Someone skilled at home invasions could have got in and shot them without waking them up. Heck those guys can carry half your house out with you asleep in your bedroom, which makes me think they could shoot someone in the head with a small caliber weapon while they are asleep. IMO

Doubt the female sheriff would lie. Lol

Maybe you don't understand the rules of WS's... Unless it's in MSM it can't be stated as fact. Anything stated as fact, we have to have a source to back up more than hearsay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubt the female sheriff would lie. Lol
"Sheriff?" So not just an officer, but a Sheriff? And we're not questioning if she's lying. We're questioning if she's said it, and who she's said it to. For which, we need a source.

No, I am not verified because I do not claim expertise to anything that would apply to this particular case. The only area I can claim knowledge, is in knowing the area quite well and assuring people that Charlie Reader is NOT involved in any way, nor would he get himself involved in a coverup. When he took over, he inherited one HUGE cluster *bleep*.

I do not believe he did it either! He immediately called for help from other counties. Surely he'd know the road would eventually lead back to him! I also believe he has probably worked around the clock to figure this out. Of course all my personal naive opinion. I try to focus on the good of others!

You are so right, only monsters could do what has been done. I didn't know the Rhoden family but I wish I had I'm sure we could have been good friends. They look like a resourceful, happy loving family, but a part of me feels more peace for them since they all went together. I hope they find the people responsible soon. Such a sad story.

I'm just tossing around ideas around right now, but....

Could it be that Kenneth was only shot once because maybe they found him harder to kill and had an attack of conscience after they fired that first shot? They were fond of him somehow? I find it so weird that out of all of these people, including 3 women (two who were sleeping next to infants) and a 16 year old boy, that Kenneth was only shot once. They can shoot a mother laying next to her infant more than once in the head while she sleeps, but a grown man...only once? It makes no sense.

I do not believe he did it either! He immediately called for help from other counties. Surely he'd know the road would eventually lead back to him! I also believe he has probably worked around the clock to figure this out. Of course all my personal naive opinion. I try to focus on the good of others!

There has also been no indication he is dirty. I don't suspect him, at all. MOO.

I have lost my link apparently, but can someone shoot me the link for the public court info, re; when a case is turned over to the Grand Jury? Corrupt, rogue, mentally unstable, (whatever term you want to use), LEO has been my primary theory since about day three. I know that JJ's address changed. I read it. But lost my link to the info.

"Sheriff?" So not just an officer, but a Sheriff? And we're not questioning if she's lying. We're questioning if she's said it, and who she's said it to. For which, we need a source.
There is only ONE sheriff (in town) so to speak, and that is Sheriff Reader. Those who work for him would be deputies, or whatever Pike Co., calls them.

I think the only "question" is really a comment and that is if you don't have proof as in a link then it's just a rumor as far as most on here are concerned.

Why would you, as a sheriff, have anything to do with taking out eight people in such an unusual and sensational way? The eyes of the world would be on you, especially if you didn't provide any information about the investigation. And why wouldn't you, if you knew about it, make sure it happened when you were on vacation, just weeks away?

Seems like the public love their sheriff, and I haven't seen anything to discredit him. Other individuals in PC LE might be worth a closer look, imo.

I agree there are always a few bad apples, I don't think Reader is. But with BCI and others assisting, I just wouldn't think these people would be getting away with it.. If someone was placed on administrative leave right away, that would raise some red flags for me, but I'm just not seeing the corruption in this going all the way to the top. MOO.

There is only ONE sheriff (in town) so to speak, and that is Sheriff Reader. Those who work for him would be deputies, or whatever Pike Co., calls them.

I think the only "question" is really a comment and that is if you don't have proof as in a link then it's just a rumor as far as most on here are concerned.
Yuppers.

I can't imagine how it must feel to shoot someone. Horrifying. Just imagining the mess of it all, the life and then lifelessness, ugh. Even in self defense, it would be traumatizing to even kill one person. Let alone to kill 8 based on a selfish matter of retribution.
Add to that, the child on the couch, the 6 month old between its parents getting covered in blood, the newborn nursing from its mother...
Monsters did this.

Professional hit men, sociopaths, who have done this many times before can do this. When someone pays them and gives them orders, they execute them. It's similar to military training - depersonalize the victims and convince yourself that its you or them. Most people can't do it, but some can, usually the pros.

If a close friend or family member had committed these murders they would have had a meltdown, given themselves away or left town.

I never suspected Reader - I agree that he's got a mess on his hands - who does he answer to? Who does that person report to? Would they have the power to make this go quiet and fade away? I am not being antagonistic in any way. I am just asking if there could occur a situation in which Charlie Reader, the good guy, would be required to hold his peace?

I suppose anything could be possible, just not probable. Most (not all) of the "good ole' boys club" are no longer holding any power, or they have died off. I just think with this case having so many eyes (BCI, AG, FBI) it can't be hushed and swept under the rug. If I am not mistaken, the sheriff answers to the County Commissioners and the AG. But in all reality, they should have to answer to the people who elected them, LOL. In Charlie's case he was thrust into a "hells fire" since he was appointed as the interim sheriff. He is running for election this year though.

I'm just tossing around ideas around right now, but....

Could it be that Kenneth was only shot once because maybe they found him harder to kill and had an attack of conscience after they fired that first shot? They were fond of him somehow? I find it so weird that out of all of these people, including 3 women (two who were sleeping next to infants) and a 16 year old boy, that Kenneth was only shot once. They can shoot a mother laying next to her infant more than once in the head while she sleeps, but a grown man...only once? It makes no sense.

This has been something that I have been thinking over. KR is the outlier in all of this. When this case first broke, my initial thought was a classic mass murder-suicide especially with early reports saying that there were children among the victims. The original plan of the perp may have been to make it look that KR was the perp and then killed himself but the perp botched a detail in carrying it out the plan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is, as I mentioned a few threads ago, a very vague connection between JJ and the Rhodens, through his police partner in crime when R. Rooker was shot, TD. That, of course, requires JJ and TD to be more than work acquaintances who happened to kill a guy together. I wouldn't read too much into that, though. But I think JJ could fit the profile for a couple of scenarios, alone, or with one accomplice. Steroides makes it even more plausible, and looking at the pictures of the guy before and now confirms that imo. So I would keep him on my (long) list until someone convinces me otherwise. :)

I have a question. Would it be appropriate for a police officer to be facebook friends with a criminal? I noticed DR is friends with a major at the PC sheriffs office. But I guess you befriend as many as you can being a cop.

Edit: I was going towards DR not being a criminal since she had a cop friend. :)

I'd not read too much into the being friends on FB w/a LEO. I see people that are friends w/them, or the C.A., all of the time, and I just smh. It's probably like I've figured it is here though. Small town and everyone knows everyone and went to school with each other, etc... Reminds me of the old WB cartoon, Ralph the coyote and and Sam the sheepdog. Agree to get along when they're both off the clock. lol
attachment.php

Attachments

• Sam_and_Ralph_clock.png
    Sam_and_Ralph_clock.png
    483.7 KB · Views: 247
I would think a SWAT trained officer would know this, wouldn't they?

Could these shots have been made thru an open window?
Prior threads discussed Windows being open and also stated by BJM
I am assuming that CR1 trailer was entered because of bruising and bodies near/on each other in the back
Mention was also made that CR1 trailer lacked Windows and appeared to be intentionally boarded up
If the shots were made through the open window this would probably require a certain skill set.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member