OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One recurring thing I see in regard to people who may gain custody of the babies. No ex of HR or FR has anything bad to say about them. The exs all seem to be decent people. It makes me wonder even more
why HR, FR, HG, CR jr. had to be killed. I don't see any grudges or enough hatred that any ex could be involved. It makes things seem more senseless...
I'm just guessing anyone directly related to CRsr who was anywhere around was executed. Seems as though all victims other than HG were directly related to him. He is the common denominator. Even surviving people in the area were not part of his nuclear family so that's why they may have been safe (i.e. nephews, etc). It does seem there are a lot of decent people in that family. Thankful the kids have family to take them in. I think any brother, child, or wife of Chris sr. was in danger that night, as well as anyone in their homes.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've not posted here before, although I've been following you brilliant posters on this forum from the start. Why are more people not stunned by times of death on the death certificates, particularly KRSR? I definitely am, as there is a science for determining this post mortem based on several variables. I have a copy of my fathers death certificate. Stating time of death between 3 and 5. He was found at 8. Yes there is wiggle room, but not enough wiggle room to indicate that KRSR died in the morning. Seems to me more like around 1?..... IMO!

I've not posted here before, although I've been following you brilliant posters on this forum from the start. Why are more people not stunned by times of death on the death certificates, particularly KRSR? I definitely am, as there is a science for determining this post mortem based on several variables. I have a copy of my fathers death certificate. Stating time of death between 3 and 5. He was found at 8. Yes there is wiggle room, but not enough wiggle room to indicate that KRSR died in the morning. Seems to me more like around 1?..... IMO!

The times are when they were pronounced.

"The times of death are also listed, but they merely reflect the times an official saw the victims and pronounced the deaths."

The times are when they were pronounced.

"The times of death are also listed, but they merely reflect the times an official saw the victims and pronounced the deaths."

The actual TOD estimates the investigators will be using will be altogether different.

The actual TOD estimates the investigators will be using will be altogether different.

Absolutely. I'd love to know those times, but we'll have to wait...

MOO

One recurring thing I see in regard to people who may gain custody of the babies. No ex of HR or FR has anything bad to say about them. The exs all seem to be decent people. It makes me wonder even more
why HR, FR, HG, CR jr. had to be killed. I don't see any grudges or enough hatred that any ex could be involved. It makes things seem more senseless...

It seems like there are 3 young guys that want to be Kylie's father. The article said Jake Wagner wanted Hanna back. It does seem as though they left good impressions on those closest to them.

I have thought from day one that sparing the babies was the doing of a female perpetrator, specifically someone who is a mother. The victims seem to revolve around CR1, closer than other relatives who were spared. My suspicion has been that an ex-lover/admirer of CR1 orchestrated the murders, but my only clue as to who that ex is can't be mentioned or sleuthed. JMO

At least it looks as if the babies are loved and wanted.

:welcome5: to all our new members.

I have thought from day one that sparing the babies was the doing of a female perpetrator, specifically someone who is a mother. The victims seem to revolve around CR1, closer than other relatives who were spared. My suspicion has been that an ex-lover/admirer of CR1 orchestrated the murders, but my only clue as to who that ex is can't be mentioned or sleuthed. JMO

This is much bigger than a scorned lover, MUCH bigger. Ex lover would not have killed FR and HG or KR. Those who were killed were in the know of CRsr life and would know why and who if the murderer only killed who they were really after. The only reason the babies were spared is because there was no way they could help LE identify the monster. The family was so close I think there was little secrets and the killer knew that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO If you wipe-out the whole family, inheritance goes to small children. Who wants to be in-charge? Of what? Just putting that out there.

It seems like there are 3 young guys that want to be Kylie's father. The article said Jake Wagner wanted Hanna back. It does seem as though they left good impressions on those closest to them.

It says a lot when they volunteer for paternity testing. Not many would do that these days.Wagner and Gilley both seem very sincere.

I got to jump in..I miss the thread when i'ts down..Take my remarks with a grain of salt..
The matter of identifying the perpetrator has been throughly discussed. The posts from Soujourn and
Red1200 has come as close as can be expected. The folks living in the Pike County area will be closer to
making the ID possible. So I leave my opinions based on their interpretations of the situation to the
highest degree . Here goes, 1.it's a disadvantage that no one writes a post,(except me) that has trouble
writing . If remote Pike County is a location where education is lacking to a certain degree,,,I wish to
hear from their posts...2..what person knew all the family members..3..what person knew about K-9's...
4.. What person knew about firearms..5..Who grew up in or close to that community. 6..who felt that that
family needed to be erased to stop the regenation of undesirables? Who knew the isolation of that part
of Pike County? J.M.O.,,There is more,but this is enough

IMO If you wipe-out the whole family, inheritance goes to small children. Who wants to be in-charge? Of what? Just putting that out there.

Do you have a theory based on this line of inquiry? I can't imagine any asset being worth ending all those lives, decimating a family, and leaving children motherless.

I got to jump in..I miss the thread when i'ts down..Take my remarks with a grain of salt..
The matter of identifying the perpetrator has been throughly discussed. The posts from Soujourn and
Red1200 has come as close as can be expected. The folks living in the Pike County area will be closer to
making the ID possible. So I leave my opinions based on their interpretations of the situation to the
highest degree . Here goes, 1.it's a disadvantage that no one writes a post,(except me) that has trouble
writing . If remote Pike County is a location where education is lacking to a certain degree,,,I wish to
hear from their posts...2..what person knew all the family members..3..what person knew about K-9's...
4.. What person knew about firearms..5..Who grew up in or close to that community. 6..who felt that that
family needed to be erased to stop the regenation of undesirables? Who knew the isolation of that part

Not really. Some of us hasn't been locked on one theory from day one, and there are so many angles and possible motives, there's no knowing what to believe. And in light of that, your obvious suspect is not that obvious to us, and there are several people who meets your criteria. Moo.

<modsnip>

But, if it were an ex of CR1, what would be the reason to take out the entire family, including KR?

family needed to be erased to stop the regenation of undesirables
? Who knew the isolation of that part

That's been my gut feeling for a while.

But, if it were an ex of CR1, what would be the reason to take out the entire family, including KR?

What if it was someone in a relationship with someone other than CR1? This is kinda far out there but I was thinking maybe a relationship/family fell apart due to the influence CR1 had with their SO. IOW "I lost everything because of you so I'm going to take everything that you care about"

It says a lot when they volunteer for paternity testing. Not many would do that these days.Wagner and Gilley both seem very sincere.

I agree, good post.

But just jumping off your post, it's sad that it took a situation like this for them to step up. It would've been nice if it had happened prior, but then again, I guess there's probably several reasons unknown to us that may have prevented/prohibited it from happening before....JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper