OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, good post.

But just jumping off your post, it's sad that it took a situation like this for them to step up. It would've been nice if it had happened prior, but then again, I guess there's probably several reasons unknown to us that may have prevented/prohibited it from happening before....JMO

Please, do not take this the wrong way, but they were poor? People brought clothes and food to the relatives, and I read that the preacher said they had to collect money for clothes, just so the family would have something to wear to the furneral: "They really don't have much", was his words, iirc. To me that opens up so many "petty" motives, I have no idea how being that poor makes you think. And when it comes to the children, they come with a check attached, and I'm suddenly starting to think all kinds of things.

What if it was someone in a relationship with someone other than CR1? This is kinda far out there but I was thinking maybe a relationship/family fell apart due to the influence CR1 had with their SO. IOW "I lost everything because of you so I'm going to take everything that you care about"

I'd agree with that, except that the babies/small kids were spared. So if they were going to take out everything that he cared about, I would think that would include the little ones.

The times are when they were pronounced.

"The times of death are also listed, but they merely reflect the times an official saw the victims and pronounced the deaths."

I respectively beg to differ. I can find a dozen links. And am willing to tomorrow when I'm not exhausted. Time of death on a death certificate I own says three to five a.m. He was pronounced at 8:30. Can someone not back me up here? They measure by...mostly...body temp when they arrive at the coroners. Just remember what I'm saying here. IMO as an educated health care professional. TOD will be a huge indicator with POI. 💪.

I respectively beg to differ. I can find a dozen links. And am willing to tomorrow when I'm not exhausted. Time of death on a death certificate I own says three to five a.m. He was pronounced at 8:30. Can someone not back me up here? They measure by...mostly...body temp when they arrive at the coroners. Just remember what I'm saying here. IMO as an educated health care professional. TOD will be a huge indicator with POI. .

I understand what you are saying. But, in this case they are only releasing the times they were pronounced. I'm sure they have estimated actual times of death, but we are not privy to that info yet.

I respectively beg to differ. I can find a dozen links. And am willing to tomorrow when I'm not exhausted. Time of death on a death certificate I own says three to five a.m. He was pronounced at 8:30. Can someone not back me up here? They measure by...mostly...body temp when they arrive at the coroners. Just remember what I'm saying here. IMO as an educated health care professional. TOD will be a huge indicator with POI. .

The dc you're holding is probably not evidence in a massacre trial, therefore no need to formalize the details to hide facts needed for investigative purposes.

I'd agree with that, except that the babies/small kids were spared. So if they were going to take out everything that he cared about, I would think that would include the little ones.

Unless it was a mom who couldn't bring herself to hurt the babies.

Well, this narrows it all down, doesn't it...

We were just complaining (again) that the listed times are only the times the victims were pronounced, not the estimated times of death (that we'd like to know).

I respectively beg to differ. I can find a dozen links. And am willing to tomorrow when I'm not exhausted. Time of death on a death certificate I own says three to five a.m. He was pronounced at 8:30. Can someone not back me up here? They measure by...mostly...body temp when they arrive at the coroners. Just remember what I'm saying here. IMO as an educated health care professional. TOD will be a huge indicator with POI. [emoji123].

It varies. My dad passed in the night at a nursing home. The time on his certificate is the time when the nurse on duty found him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, good post.

But just jumping off your post, it's sad that it took a situation like this for them to step up. It would've been nice if it had happened prior, but then again, I guess there's probably several reasons unknown to us that may have prevented/prohibited it from happening before....JMO

Honestly there was no time the baby was only 5 days no matter poor or rich 5 days is not enough time for a state acceptable paternity test.

I read......The approximate time of injury, and death. Where does it say estimated time pronounced........? An article? If so I apologize.
Grow73: understood.

http://skyakes.blogspot.com/2012/01/4-ways-to-determine-time-of-death-in.html

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/05/27/Piketon-death-certificates.html

The times of death are also listed, but they merely reflect the times an official saw the victims and pronounced the deaths. They do indicate, however, how soon authorities got into the homes and how quickly things progressed once that initial call was made.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/05/27/Piketon-death-certificates.html

The times of death are also listed, but they merely reflect the times an official saw the victims and pronounced the deaths. They do indicate, however, how soon authorities got into the homes and how quickly things progressed once that initial call was made.

Quickly if, of course, you disgard KR. :gaah:Jeebs, the whole one-bullet/5 hours/DS-thing is bugging me. :bedtime:Time to sleep (hours ago) in my part of the world.

Quickly if, of course, you disgard KR. :gaah:Jeebs, the whole one-bullet/5 hours/DS-thing is bugging me. :bedtime:Time to sleep (hours ago) in my part of the world.

It bugs me too and I think it's a critical clue.

Sleep well if you can.

I see what the article Says. ..... But anyone can say anything to anyone who will write it down. I just know the suspicious times unsettled me all day.

O\S
I remember recently there was a 4 year old lost in the woods who ran from his grandma and died of hypothermia. It wads national news.
I read every news story daily on my phone as if it was my son. Weird how some stories srike us.

I got to jump in..I miss the thread when i'ts down..Take my remarks with a grain of salt..
The matter of identifying the perpetrator has been throughly discussed. The posts from Soujourn and
Red1200 has come as close as can be expected. The folks living in the Pike County area will be closer to
making the ID possible. So I leave my opinions based on their interpretations of the situation to the
highest degree . Here goes, 1.it's a disadvantage that no one writes a post,(except me) that has trouble
writing . If remote Pike County is a location where education is lacking to a certain degree,,,I wish to
hear from their posts...2..what person knew all the family members..3..what person knew about K-9's...
4.. What person knew about firearms..5..Who grew up in or close to that community. 6..who felt that that
family needed to be erased to stop the regenation of undesirables? Who knew the isolation of that part
of Pike County? J.M.O.,,There is more,but this is enough

Kinda sounds like your talking about a preacher.

Yep, ten minutes vs. hours. And, the one bullet bugs me too. MOO

I agree, good post.

Well, let's remember the baby was also only 4 days old and HR could have been open about not knowing exactly who the father was and therefore they were waiting for the baby to be born. Or maybe she said she didn't want them to be a part of the situation, many possibilities. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member