OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN NOTE: sleuthing persons not named suspects or POIs and/or posting info that cannot be sourced via MSM (ie rumor) is against TOS

Sorry ticya, I wasn't sure and I meant no disrespect. I figured you'd take care of it if it wrong. Again very sorry.

You really should keep up with Ghost Hunters on Syfy. New season should start in August or September. It rocks!

jax49..The reasons that I consider this is the work of a serial killer is because I have worked on finding two and if you go
to Websleuth, forum..missing persons,1960-'s post 319 or there about,I relate how I got a serial killer to respond to
my blogs and e-mail me..The other serial killer case involved the killing of 23 young males over a period of two years.
If your ember the BUNDY case, he killed many in short order. Now, I know I am treading on thin ice by writing this
statement, but I will not name names that are still anamous.Mod knows where I want to go with this and may delete
my remarks, but here goes,Try to reframe rom laughing..The serial killer has joined Websleuth.com since April. he
spends a great amount of time checking all blogs to see if he is behind,even,or behind. I know of a sure way to
identify him, but my method requires all participants to be anamous to a fault.The person that has to take the lead
must live close to or in Pike County..And there are risks involved. In my case two years ago, I placed my name
and e-mail address in a blog page and the serial killer answered my e-mail and wanted to help me investigate the
killing of two girls. I said sure but come to my house.He did.If this dialogue is erased, I will know that is is a violation.

You really should keep up with Ghost Hunters on Syfy. New season should start in August or September. It rocks!

Oh yeah, I do! Forgot about that one! Also travel channel, Dead Files and Ghost Adventures!

jax49..The reasons that I consider this is the work of a serial killer is because I have worked on finding two and if you go
to Websleuth, forum..missing persons,1960-'s post 319 or there about,I relate how I got a serial killer to respond to
my blogs and e-mail me..The other serial killer case involved the killing of 23 young males over a period of two years.
If your ember the BUNDY case, he killed many in short order. Now, I know I am treading on thin ice by writing this
statement, but I will not name names that are still anamous.Mod knows where I want to go with this and may delete
my remarks, but here goes,Try to reframe rom laughing..The serial killer has joined Websleuth.com since April. he
spends a great amount of time checking all blogs to see if he is behind,even,or behind. I know of a sure way to
identify him, but my method requires all participants to be anamous to a fault.The person that has to take the lead
must live close to or in Pike County..And there are risks involved. In my case two years ago, I placed my name
and e-mail address in a blog page and the serial killer answered my e-mail and wanted to help me investigate the
killing of two girls. I said sure but come to my house.He did.If this dialogue is erased, I will know that is is a violation.

Well, that's creepy! 😳🕵🏽

Thanks for your reply, but I'm not sure I follow. Let me ask a simple question: Do you believe these murders were committed by a serial killer (that is, a person who has killed multiple times before with cooling off periods between)?

BTW: I absolutely remember Ted Bundy. His killings spread over years and many states. It was being in a parking lot 10 minutes after he tried to kidnap a young girl that fueled my interest in true crime.

spends a great amount of time checking all blogs to see if he is behind,even,or behind.
I know of a sure way to

Apologies for missing this (BBM) in my first read. Really?

It had been my understanding that 'serial killing' included multiple victims with a cooling off period between murders.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/s/serial-killer/

Serial killer is a term describing a type of killer who kills a number of people over a long period of time. They ar generally male and motivated by a variety of psychological urges, primarily power. The United States Bureau of Justice Statistics defines a serial killing as: "[involving] the killing of several victims in three or more separate events." They are distinguished from spree killers in that they have rest periods between killings.

Found the article I had read:

"The FBI’s Behavior Analysis Unit – the so-called “profilers” - define serial murder as: “The unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s) in separate events.”

By that definition, many gang killings or organized crime hits could be considered serial killings. "

From a Fox News article a few years back. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/15/serial-killers.html

Depending on how long they think it took the killer(s) to go from venue to venue, this case could be considered anywhere from two to four separate incidents.

Found the article I had read:

"The FBI’s Behavior Analysis Unit – the so-called “profilers” - define serial murder as: “The unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s) in separate events.”

By that definition, many gang killings or organized crime hits could be considered serial killings. "

From a Fox News article a few years back. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/15/serial-killers.html

Depending on how long they think it took the killer(s) to go from venue to venue, this case could be considered anywhere from two to four separate incidents.

Thanks for taking the time to locate those. I don't know when the definition got changed but obviously it has.

ETA: Research shows a FBI sponsored international symposium in 2005 formulated the new definition. It does still specify that the time period between murders separates serial murder from mass murder.

I don't watch either of those shows. I think Ghost Adventures is stupid, and seeing and hearing Debbie give her views in a few other shows, and the newest one, well, we just don't think alike. But if you enjoy them, keep watching!

So...jax49, do you think these murders were the work of only one person?

So...jax49, do you think these murders were the work of only one person?

I think it is possible, but I really don't have an opinion.

ETA: I'd love to know the estimated times of death and the shots per victim. Without that info it is hard to form any opinion.

When you say,
"The serial killer has joined Websleuth.com since April. he
spends a great amount of time checking all blogs"...(snipped for brevity)
Do you mean actually "joined" Websleuths or could this person be reading all posts and following as a "visitor"? (From what I understand, "visitors" can read all posts but are not able to post anything themselves.)

Evelezm::what ever he does to get to the posts, I can not speculate..He does not have to post anything only read what
we posts...His obsession is to beat L.E..and be superior to all that are involved in his conquest. We make the mistake
of depending on unreliable media methods to shape our opinions of this slaughter...I think you are shorting yourself
by not staying with this case alone and being distracted by what is revealed on social media. The serial killer might
prefer that you respect opinions of others because he knows his conquest is unique to him and no other..we keep
thinking this is a normal person. Not true..He has a dark side that is subconscious and rears it's head on some
type of incident or incidents..J.M.O., You can not compare this slaughter to any other cases.The only way to crack
the dark side is for a poly. The poly is not important. It's what his subconscious reveals during the poly exam. He
can suppress his normal replies to the poly exam, but his subconscious will rise and he will relate information
non intended to reveal..Of course, he is very smart and will know what I am relating, so he will avoid poly exams
at all costs...J.

VERY fascinating stuff. I LOVE being a nurse, but if I ever had the chance to do anything else, it would definitely be profiling.

Has anyone else on here ever received a message from a guest in their notifications box?

Maybe you should let Mod know as an FYI. Interesting.

Ditto! Nothing involved in nsg is ever this intriguing or perplexing. Especially working in home health!

So...Ray, do you think only one person is responsible for these crimes?

By simple deductions that I can't mention,,the answer to your question is without a doubt,YES.mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez