OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Great find! I've never seen that and it's the first that I've ever heard of any witness(es) at all! Just, wow!

I did see that and it made me wonder. I ended up assuming he meant the 6 month old and the 3 year old... doesn't make too much sense but that's what I thought because, if not that... I have no idea what he meant! Now I realize somebody already explained... DeWine meant in comparisons to other crimes where there is a witness or two. (Tried to delete this post but can't do it.)

Did I hear that a person shot in the head could talk? I thought it was said to the media in a update.

Did I hear that a person shot in the head could talk? I thought it was said to the media in a update.
Pretty sure not. Everything I've read suggested they were dead as posts and it was fairly obvious.

I'm sure it's possible depending on the location of the wound! Not all GSW's to the head are fatal so if the area of the brain that controls speech and thought process aren't injured, I'm sure they could! I recently watched an episode of Obsessed on ID where a lady was shot 3 times, 2 bullets in the back of her head, and you'd never known it! She appeared normal.

I'm sure it's possible depending on the location of the wound! Not all GSW's to the head are fatal so if the area of the brain that controls speech and thought process aren't injured, I'm sure they could! I recently watched an episode of Obsessed on ID where a lady was shot 3 times, 2 bullets in the back of her head, and you'd never known it! She appeared normal.

At least one of the Columbine survivors was shot in the head and he managed to climb out of the library window afterwards.

I'm following the Missy Bevers case a bit too and it's the same w/that one. Very controlled. I think w/high profile cases like this they may almost have to keep it very controlled. Some folks will even admit to committing the crimes and didn't do it so they have to keep details to themselves so they can weed those folks out easily too.

Did take a look at Missy Bevers case...in Midlothian, Texas interestingly. LE seemed a bit more forthcoming in that case. Listening to the husband and his father...heard a little voice from the OJ trial...yep! We gotta find that killer. Hmmm.

Did take a look at Missy Bevers case...in Midlothian, Texas interestingly. LE seemed a bit more forthcoming in that case. Listening to the husband and his father...heard a little voice from the OJ trial...yep! We gotta find that killer. Hmmm.

Well, let me just take back what I said. Checking in today, seems like the Bevers sleuths are as bamboozled as we are. LE has said there that family has been cleared as suspects, but that really no one is totally off the suspect list. Say what? Also, LE says family has alibis, but won't say what they are. And, I think, we're still waiting to learn if the blood on XX lady's shirt belongs to a dog instead of the victim. Ah well....

Well, let me just take back what I said. Checking in today, seems like the Bevers sleuths are as bamboozled as we are. LE has said there that family has been cleared as suspects, but that really no one is totally off the suspect list. Say what? Also, LE says family has alibis, but won't say what they are. And, I think, we're still waiting to learn if the blood on XX lady's shirt belongs to a dog instead of the victim. Ah well....

Latest update on Bevers: Yes, indeed, the blood was dog blood. FYI

Here is a another interesting article on psychopathic mass murderers that I found on the net. May go to the killer's motivations if it was personal.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/disturbed/201209/mass-murderers-some-people-deserve-be-killed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly. I read an article that said one of the witnesses in an ongoing case with a former leo heard 2 shots the night his neighbor was accidentally shot in the head with the DA's gun...

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...ccused-of-accidentially-killing-neighbor.html

Here is an informative article about sociopaths and psychopaths and the differences between the two. I definitely believe that a lone psychopath may be perp. Might have a sidekick but probably not likely IMO.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201401/how-tell-sociopath-psychopath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've also read that the terms were interchangeable and articles like this one. I'm leaning toward the two separate disorders and this person had to be a high functioning sociopath or a psychopath. Either one but the assailant was not your everyday kinda human. It wasn't a crime of passion, or a family annihilator where there's a divorce and dad get's unhinged and kills the entire family, and himself, (or chicken's out). This was revenge and well planned, or, a have-to case, and well-planned. Either way, only a certain type of person could pull this off and they don't make up a significant number of the population.

I've also read that the terms were interchangeable and articles like this one. I'm leaning toward the two separate disorders and this person had to be a high functioning sociopath or a psychopath. Either one but the assailant was not your everyday kinda human. It wasn't a crime of passion, or a family annihilator where there's a divorce and dad get's unhinged and kills the entire family, and himself, (or chicken's out). This was revenge and well planned, or, a have-to case, and well-planned. Either way, only a certain type of person could pull this off and they don't make up a significant number of the population.

Yeah they both are forms of Antisocial Personality Disorder and are used interchangeably quite a bit in various publications. One thing is that psychopaths are usually very high functioning. Most do not do violent crime but many are your Bernie Madoffs of the world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member