OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give us the latest on JJ, please?
I wonder about him.

If you mean the rogue cop - the last I read in msm was that he had moved away from Pike County, closer to Cincinnati to be with family... he allegedly has a trial date in July.

Things have certainly changed since the 80's. Mike usually worked in Tex, Okla, and Louisiana.

If you told me this involved Harley gangs ,, I would go buy the Golden Gate Bridge..Harley gangs only want to go to
S.Dakota and admire each other's women and Choppers.

Your statement above is categorically not true. Hell's Angels, the Pagans, the Bandidos...they don't exist to go to Sturgis and ogle loose women. They exist to do illegal things, just like any other gang.
Weren't you a cop? You really don't know anything about 1%ers?

http://www.onepercenterbikers.com/list-of-one-percenters-motorcycle-clubs/

I have searched and searched till I can't anymore. Can someone please tell me are there any pictures of bodies being removed?

I have followed this from day one, and I never saw any pics or videos that indicated ANYTHING was removed, much less bodies. LE must have put up roadblocks very quickly and media was not able to get close enough to get pics or video.

My former husband was a tattoo artist, and worked for a 1%MC in the mid-90s. The shop was a cover to run drugs out of, and launder money, obviously. He was not a member of the gang, but had FTW tattooed on his throat. His was definitely F the World. FTW has been appropriated by gamers since then, meaning For The Win, but anytime I see it, I still think of my ex and F the World, and have to re-read whatever for context. ;)

I asked a while back about a women in several photos with the Rhodens after the murders and I cannot find it or an answer. When they were all wearing orange tshirts she is in several photos one with a pregnant girl with her abdomen painted in orange and another photo she is standing behind LM. At the funerals she was wearing a black and red checked shirt standing with LM. Jus curious as to who she is.
If this is against terms of service please let me know, thank you.

Just checking in. I very much wish they would let go of some information. Or, better yet, arrest someone for this already. I check every single day for updates, information....anything. I am thinking about Frankie's eldest today....no dad around to celebrate with, his youngest with no parents left at all to celebrate with. Hanna's baby, who is as of last update, in the care of the state somewhere without her daddy. I mean, the sadness just rolls downhill in this case. So many people affected....with not so much as a reason why.

It breaks my heart. I'm too invested to walk away, but too tired to look for answers when I'm not even sure which direction my questions should be pointed.
I feel the same way. I check in and never see anything new but I can't pull myself away from this. I'm desperately hoping to get* some answers soon.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

I feel the same way. I check in and never see anything new but I can't pull myself away from this. I'm desperately hoping to get* some answers soon.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Same here. I read every now and then hoping case will be solved and arrests of the shooter(s).

It seems the shooter(s) could not have been this smart to not leave an evidence trail of who did this. So surprised this has not been solved by now.

Same here. I read every now and then hoping case will be solved and arrests of the shooter(s).

It seems the shooter(s) could not have been this smart to not leave an evidence trail of who did this. So surprised this has not been solved by now.

Am pretty sure the unseen investigators...DEA and yes, FBI...are keeping the gag on this investigation.

I have followed this from day one, and I never saw any pics or videos that indicated ANYTHING was removed, much less bodies. LE must have put up roadblocks very quickly and media was not able to get close enough to get pics or video.

Creepy. These types of things really make me mistrust LE.

I have searched and searched till I can't anymore. Can someone please tell me are there any pictures of bodies being removed?

Seems that I recall either a report or an aerial photo that indicated awning/tarp of some sort was used to screen the activity from aerial cameras.

Couldn't locate it quickly, though, and that was a whole lot of news consumption on my part ago.

Possible I'm not remembering correctly.

Seems that I recall either a report or an aerial photo that indicated awning/tarp of some sort was used to screen the activity from aerial cameras.

Couldn't locate it quickly, though, and that was a whole lot of news consumption on my part ago.

Possible I'm not remembering correctly.

I can't remember the awning/tarp you're talking about.

The ambulances were parked near the road blocks, as we can see in the pictures. I assumed they waited there until it got dark, which would give forensics plenty of time to investigate the crime scenes with the bodies. I might be wrong.

Why are you guys suspicious because there aren't any pics of bodies being removed? Are there usually pics of bodies being removed in other murders? To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen a pic of a body being removed from any murder ever

Thanks I have been keeping up since day one as well. I guess my next question would be does anyone recall the funerals being open casket? The homes were moved after the funerals into a storage building. It just makes me question something.

Why are you guys suspicious because there aren't any pics of bodies being removed? Are there usually pics of bodies being removed in other murders? To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen a pic of a body being removed from any murder ever

Not all the time, but yes they usually show bodies being removed (in body bags) to an ambulance or hearse. Especially if it's a a "big" story like this was. But in this case they were able to block off the road, and the media couldn't get close enough to take pictures. The only coverage I saw was from aerial shot's and I think Channel 9 was the only news station at first that had a helicophter. By the time I saw the coverage all they showed was police going in an out of the homes and searching surrounding woods. The ambulance's that I saw were at the road blocks or near the homes, but I didn't see any in the drive ways.

One reason for the suspicion is how the whole evidence situation has been handled since the beginning. No actual close-up visual evidence shown to the public....please, no long diatribes about evidence, the trial, etc. Also the one thing a lot of us saw was the sealing up and transporting of crime scenes into LE possession., which was an unusual move. Since then, hardly anything has been discussed publically by LE. I am about to think a deal has been made for the book/movie and we will never know anything til then. Just kidding...mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member