OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the most news we've had in along while. At least it sounds encouraging!

You know, in consideration of that reward, I think you're right. That reward is totally irrelevant if LE has everything they need and are just piecing it all together right now. They might've had everything they needed well before 5/10.

I bring this back up again, but the murders that happened here in a drug deal gone bad, with survivors, a 10k reward, billboard, numbers to call, etc... did not bring anyone out to claim the reward. Not even the survivors who were there that night. It was strictly solved from dna they left at another crime scene nearly 10 years later. Money really doesn't matter to people if they are afraid they may not be alive to use it.

rsd1200, what case were you referring to in the above post?

BCI is not releasing new information, but there are still local journalists covering the story, thankfully. They are getting nothing from LM anymore though.

Has he declined to be interviewed?

Anyone think it's possible that LE has a prime suspect and realize they haven't fled so they are just staying quiet until they have the puzzle complete?

Good question! He may just be tired. Going through a grieving process, depression! You have to wonder how he's holding up! I mean he lives on the same road that 7 of his family members were killed, if you count GR. Those properties depress me to look at the before and after, I couldn't imagine driving by and seeing them in the state they are in now. No more homes, no more dogs, chickens and no more families living there. That land is now tainted with negative energy if you ask me!

Anyone think it's possible that LE has a prime suspect and realize they haven't fled so they are just staying quiet until they have the puzzle complete?

Yes, I've thought this for a while now! I believe the suspects have no idea either that they're about to go down! They want to totally blindside them! I'm hoping anyway!

Good question! He may just be tired. Going through a grieving process, depression! You have to wonder how he's holding up! I mean he lives on the same road that 7 of his family members were killed, if you count GR. Those properties depress me to look at the before and after, I couldn't imagine driving by and seeing them in the state they are in now. No more homes, no more dogs, chickens and no more families living there. That land is now tainted with negative energy if you ask me!
thats what I'm hoping too. I just hope I click on here one day and read that arrests have been made

I've not seen anything that says that. One would have to guess that the media would still be trying to get information from him, especially after he said that he would talk after giving LE a chance to do their thing. Maybe he finally got his truck back.

I think LE is getting closer all the time, but there are a few things missing to get to brawn and brain. LE may be thinking the way alot of us are thinking, Chris is the heart of all of this, but the brawn (actual killers) and the brain (who ordered this) are still elusive. With 700 plus tips, and word they are still coming in, things may start happening sooner than we think.

I've not seen anything that says that. One would have to guess that the media would still be trying to get information from him, especially after he said that he would talk after giving LE a chance to do their thing. Maybe he finally got his truck back.

If I was the reporter I would stay away from LM for a couple of reasons: 1) He's an unreliable source, appears to be a confused, emotional old man. 2) He's babblin' away, and should be protected from himself.

BJM on the other hand...

I don't really see BJ as someone who could possibly be involved. For one, I think she's too soft hearted. It doesn't really matter what kind of relationship she had with Dana. I know alot of people who aren't super close to a sibling. May be they have totally different personalities, or totally different interests. Whatever it is, BJ would never want anything to happen to Dana, or the rest of the family. I do believe she was close to Dana's kids, and their kids. For awhile, I even thought she and Kenny might be more than just friends, but now not so much. BJ probably thought of him as part of the extended family.
I would have an easier time believing one could be IJ or RM as opposed to BJ. And I don't think for a minute they had anything to do with it. BJ probably feels like she's fed up with LE and reporters after dealing with them on a daily basis for over a week. I'm sure I would feel the same way. She needs time to grieve and find a new normal in her life, and spend time with her kids and parents. They are all going thru the same thing.��

I don't really see BJ as someone who could possibly be involved. For one, I think she's too soft hearted. It doesn't really matter what kind of relationship she had with Dana. I know alot of people who aren't super close to a sibling. May be they have totally different personalities, or totally different interests. Whatever it is, BJ would never want anything to happen to Dana, or the rest of the family. I do believe she was close to Dana's kids, and their kids. For awhile, I even thought she and Kenny might be more than just friends, but now not so much. BJ probably thought of him as part of the extended family.
I would have an easier time believing one could be IJ or RM as opposed to BJ. And I don't think for a minute they had anything to do with it. BJ probably feels like she's fed up with LE and reporters after dealing with them on a daily basis for over a week. I'm sure I would feel the same way. She needs time to grieve and find a new normal in her life, and spend time with her kids and parents. They are all going thru the same thing.��

If this was a response to my post <mod snip>, I never meant to imply that BJM had anything to do with the murders, just that if I was a reporter, I would've wanted to talk to her. She's a better source than her father, imo.

If this was a response to my post <mod snip>, I never meant to imply that BJM had anything to do with the murders, just that if I was a reporter, I would've wanted to talk to her. She's a better source than her father, imo.

She is the ultimate source and the investigation had to start with her. She discovered two of the four scenes. She has intimate knowledge of all of the victims, their associates, their activities, and the crime scenes. Like Grow, I'm not saying she should be interviewed because she is a suspect, although I do strongly believe she orchestrated the murders. She should be interviewed because she is the person with the most firsthand knowledge. In fact, there is information about the case that only she knows.

I wasn't insinuating either one of y'all were blaming BJ for the murders, but then when The OG says she could have orchestrated the murders, in my book that means she might as well have pulled the trigger herself. And in the beginning, she and her dad both spoke frequently, and all of a sudden, BOOM! They stopped all conversation with the media. I would bet money LE told them to stay away from the media and keep their mouths shut. It doesn't matter what they had been saying, LE thought it was TMI. Nobody has been allowed to go inside any of those homes since LE arrived on the scene, and for whatever reason, they don't want us to know what all was seen. If BJ was told to be quiet, LE must have given her a good reason. And as far as LM goes, he could talk a blue streak, and either tell everything and screw up the investigation, or just talk til the cows come home and never say anything useful.

Think about the song "Dirty Laundry" by Don Henley. Reminds me of how a large portion of this case has been handled by the media, and on a couple of the videos I've seen. Not by everybody, but things of this magnitude bring out the worst in some people, causing "run-of-the-mouth-itis.

RBBM

Oh no I didn't state you said that at all, I was referring to basically myself---which I COULD NEVER DO.

And of course you read these type of things happening alot it could lead one to violate crimes. Anything is possible in this situation. I'm not a local but been following this case from the beginning. I have no answers &#63041;

I agree with your post, it's just "so hard" to sit behind a computer and try to have a logical conversation. I meant no disrespect to you at all I enjoy reading your posts, trust me

jmo &#62510;

I took no disrespect either. All is well!

She is not a grandmother to those children. She is their GREAT grandmother.

Either way, she's their family, and their grandparents are dead, and it doesn't change the fact that she has been told to file a petition. So, file the petition. Don't just sit on your hands and say they won't let me see them. They won't, unless you file a petition. The longer they wait the harder it will be to get visitis b/c there will be no "contact" to base her petition on. If they'd done it in the beginning there was "established contact" with the children (I'm guessing there was anyway.). Established contact is a reason to give visits. They would probably be supervised though, at the CPS building. They will not just let her take them home for the day though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06