OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with him about one thing--the kids would be dead if they were in danger.

No, I had no trouble with the video. Really didn't say much except there would be an update at 6p, and probably at 10p.

No, I had no trouble with the video. Really didn't say much except there would be an update at 6p, and probably at 10p.

OK thanks glf, must be my computer! And of course I missed the update! Will try to catch the 10pm CT???

Thanks again for replying :)

OK thanks glf, must be my computer! And of course I missed the update! Will try to catch the 10pm CT???

Thanks again for replying :)

I was unable to view in Chrome, but Firefox worked.

Poor LM. I feel bad for that guy. What stands out to me is he says what he thinks and what's on his mind, except for who he/they think did it. It's the only area he keeps his lips zipped. That's why I think it was drug ring/cartel. I suspect he is afraid to say for some reason. If it was family I think LM would have already hunted them down!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I read the article, but I can't view the video, anyone else having an issue?

Thanks ~

I use Chrome. hmmm It was a spliced video & that to me means more to come possibly. LM is just having a tantrum & honestly, I can't blame him even though his perception might be incorrect. His anger and pain show. That whole family & what they must be going through whether this was some of their own or outsiders that caused it. They certainly didn't deserved death & the surviving family don't deserve the fear involved for this long.

Poor LM. I feel bad for that guy. What stands out to me is he says what he thinks and what's on his mind, except for who he/they think did it. It's the only area he keeps his lips zipped. That's why I think it was drug ring/cartel. I suspect he is afraid to say for some reason. If it was family I think LM would have already hunted them down!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I just don't think the majority of them are saying anything. Period. The Gillies aren't saying anything either. I have a "feeling" they've been asked to be careful about speaking w/MSM folks, or on MSM sites. No proof, just a feeling.

"If they want to shoot me...let 'em shoot me! I don't give a hoot anymore! They took the best thing in my life." Leonard Manley

Every parent's nightmare. I just want to hug him, sit with him for hours, and listen to his stories of his daughter and her babies. :'(

I read the article, but I can't view the video, anyone else having an issue?

Thanks ~

I could see the reporter but there was nothing of a video of LM.

"If they want to shoot me, let them shoot me. I don't give a hoot. They took the best thing in my life," he said What if this may not have been specifically about something either CR1,DR, GR, KR, CR2, HR, HG, & FR did or didn't do? What if it was about something we're not looking at? GR was just there, and KR would somehow know, if left alive, who did this. What if there was someone who specifically wanted to crush LM & GM? Why? I don't know. Who? I don't know. Just thinking.

I could see the reporter but there was nothing of a video of LM.

"If they want to shoot me, let them shoot me. I don't give a hoot. They took the best thing in my life," he said What if this may not have been specifically about something either CR1,DR, GR, KR, CR2, HR, HG, & FR did or didn't do? What if it was about something we're not looking at? GR was just there, and KR would somehow know, if left alive, who did this. What if there was someone who specifically wanted to crush LM & GM? Why? I don't know. Who? I don't know. Just thinking.

There are two videos with the article, one including LM. I can't imagine how those poor families feel.

They check the ambient temperature in the room and then the body temperature to help estimate time of death. The ambient temperature affects how fast the body cools. They know from experience what to do with the two temperatures...

Ok. What was the temperature in these homes with the windows open?

Could it be an issue in establishing TOD?

I keep reading posts that say the FBI and DEA need to get involved. How do you know they are not? Half of the hunters out there in camo and pickups could be agents. New girls in town? Agents. IMO. Also they could be doing a lot of work in their labs and data bases.

If they were involved, they'd be asking questions and locals would know that.

Honestly, the fact that pot was found in this property tends to steer us in the direction drug cartel a lot more than it should imo.

Families are killed almost every week for just being families by other relatives and often with their own guns. It don't why it should be any different here.

We can fantasize a whole lot about why kids were spared and why they are in danger now. The reason may be as simple as a custody dispute.

My apologies for bringing up the TOD and Dr. G. I just don't think they can distinguish who was shot first within a 4 hour period. I honestly don't know. Hope they can now but with multiple people I'd think they would narrow it down to this group then that group, if they can. Boy that's harsh, sorry.

If they were involved, they'd be asking questions and locals would know that.

Honestly, the fact that pot was found in this property tends to steer us in the direction drug cartel a lot more than it should imo.

Families are killed almost every week for just being families by other relatives and often with their own guns. It don't why it should be any different here.

We can fantasize a whole lot about why kids were spared and why they are in danger now. The reason may be as simple as a custody dispute.

Could also be they can't decide who is better for the children to be with until the case is solved or an arrest happens. One of them may be in LE's sight or more than one. That's my guess.

Could also be they can't decide who is better for the children to be with until the case is solved or an arrest happens. One of them may be in LE's sight or more than one. That's my guess.

So sorry, my brain is focused on who & the why will come.

My apologies for bringing up the TOD and Dr. G. I just don't think they can distinguish who was shot first within a 4 hour period. I honestly don't know. Hope they can now but with multiple people I'd think they would narrow it down to this group then that group, if they can. Boy that's harsh, sorry.
I'm guessing that this entire nights' events probably took 45 mins to 1hr 15 mins. Depending on how long the physical confrontation with Chris was, and if there was only two killers. For some reason, I feel like there were probably three, but nobody knows for sure.
And I don't think custody of the babies has anything to do with the people who have filed for custody. I seriously doubt that of the five who have filed for custody have done or know anything about the murders other than what they have already told LE or the gen pub. Two family members of Hannah, Leonard and Judy, and Jake are the only people who have filed for custody, and they all seem as innocent as we are, and their honesty cones from the heart. I know there are people who are very good actors, but I just don't see anything like that in this situation. I'm quite certain Charlie R only wants to make sure the babies are safe, and he has not said that the babies need to be in another state, he has only said the custody formalities should not be made public. And I think most of us are in agreement about that. And I agree with Leonard, if the babies were left unharmed, they're not in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro