OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And since whoever did this seems to be quite "sophisticated" it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they had silencers. I doubt this was their first time murdering. Maybe it was, but it seems to be dirty deeds behind it, so it wouldn't surprise me if they have done this before. To be able to travel to 4 different locations and shoot 8 people seems like they knew what they were doing and may have had proper equipment to do so, like silencers. JMO.

Has anyone seen this interview with Dana's father? He says some really odd things..

http://globalnews.ca/news/2659269/i...oking-for-motive-shooter-in-rhoden-shootings/

He does say odd things. Unfortunately I cannot understand everything. He uses slang and doesn't speak clearly. Also, my streaming isn't fluent, and I am not a native speaker.
Some things stood out to me:

1. According to him, the perpetrator(s) must have known the family very well. Otherwise, the dogs would have mauled them.
2. About Dana's residence, he says that "they" bought it recently. Who is they? Did she buy it together with some of her children, or is there someone else in the picture.
3. He refers to the nursing home and states that the people there know more. How would they know any details? Did something happen there while Dana was working there?
4. He seems to have an idea who might be behind this, but for now, does not want to say it yet.

Let me add this: it would be great is someone who understands most of what he is saying would transcribe the video.

Just a thought about the 18 pieces of evidence sent to the state crime lab. They were sent after the autopsies were completed. So I think we can safely assume that eight of them were samples to create DNA profiles of the eight victims. And since all eight were killed with guns, eight pieces of evidence had to be bullets extracted from the victims. That equals 16 pieces of evidence. I really wonder what the other two were!

I still wonder. If they were this deep into grow operations that they may have been dabbling in dealing other drugs and it hasn't been mentioned. Obviously they are holding a lot close to the vest.

That has been my thought, there are other more lucrative drugs involved that aren't being mentioned.

Or they were welcomed there or brought there by one of the victims.

Perhaps someone came to collect their debt and they either didn't have all of it, or they gave it to them and then killed them all anyway. Just thinking. Realizing my theories aren't great, but anything is possible at this point. Dealing drugs can get very messy.

I know here the weed dealers and growers stick with weed, coke guys sell coke n bit of weed if its offered in bulk, younger ( teens) tend to try and sell anything.

Respectfully snipped for focus

During the first 911 call, the lady caller says not once but twice that her brother-in-law looked like he had the He!! beat out him.

"In a 911 call following the shootings, a woman sounded out of breath as she frantically told a dispatcher, 'I think my brother-in-law's dead ... There's blood all over the house.'

'There's blood all over the house. My brother-in-law is in the bedroom and it looks like someone has beat the hell out of him,' she said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tyle-massacre-eight-people.html#ixzz46p9s6Uqu

LEO is not going to confirm many details for us at all although I have no reason to believe the female caller did not see more a beating on her brother-in-law's body than gunshot wounds.

I'm getting caught up, so this may have been addressed, but...

The other two women killed in January were shot in the head with a shotgun. I'm going to assume that if a shotgun was used in this case that it would have (not to be too graphic) that it would have made quite the bloody mess, and someone coming upon the scene might have jumped to the conclusion that it was a beating.

He does say odd things. Unfortunately I cannot understand everything. He uses slang and doesn't speak clearly. Also, my streaming isn't fluent, and I am not a native speaker.

1. According to him, the perpetrator(s) must have known the family very well. Otherwise, the dogs would have mauled them.
2. About Dana's residence, he says that "they" bought it recently. Who is they? Did she buy it together with some of her children, or is there someone else in the picture.
3. He refers to the nursing home and states that the people there know more. How would they know any details? Did something happen there while Dana was working there?
4. He seems to have an idea who might be behind this, but for now, does not want to say it yet.

Let me add this: it would be great is someone who understands most of what he is saying would transcribe the video.

Somebody posted yesterday and said that Dana's new house was in Chris Senior's name. It was just purchased very recently, within the past couple of months, yet is still in his name.

Is their divorce final?

In my area I've heard gunshots a couple of times and I'm next to a major highway and interstate. Once I was outside once inside and I heard it over the TV.

Now in the country it is so quiet and there isn't background noise like here. At least 7 shots, I'm not sure how people didn't hear this, especially if the three houses weren't hit at the same time.

Does anyone know how close the closest neighbors are?

I live in the middle of nowhere.. We hear gunshots all the time and at all times. Barely even notice it. If someone was shooting in the middle of the night I'd barely notice!

I definitely don't think silencers. Those are VERY tricky to get! Have we thought maybe it was someone retaliating BECAUSE they sold drugs? Perhaps the family was selling to someone and their family was MAD about that being in their small town. Just a thought.

Somebody posted yesterday and said that Dana's new house was in Chris Senior's name. It was just purchased very recently, within the past couple of months, yet is still in his name.

Is their divorce final?

Even if they're divorced, it definitely appears they continued their relationship as "business partners."

I got the idea he meant someone at the nursing home knew something also.

As far as the house, don't take this as fact.. Seems like I remember it was bought in Chris's name.

Even if they're divorced, it definitely appears they continued their relationship as "business partners."

They divorced a while back and they got back together a while back after the divorce. I figured they weren't through with each other due to her" it's complicated" relationship status and him buying that house in his name.

I live in the middle of nowhere.. We hear gunshots all the time and at all times. Barely even notice it. If someone was shooting in the middle of the night I'd barely notice!

I definitely don't think silencers. Those are VERY tricky to get! Have we thought maybe it was someone retaliating BECAUSE they sold drugs? Perhaps the family was selling to someone and their family was MAD about that being in their small town. Just a thought.

If you heard at least 7 gunshots would that get your attention?

In my area I've heard gunshots a couple of times and I'm next to a major highway and interstate. Once I was outside once inside and I heard it over the TV.

Now in the country it is so quiet and there isn't background noise like here. At least 7 shots, I'm not sure how people didn't hear this, especially if the three houses weren't hit at the same time.

Does anyone know how close the closest neighbors are?

4077 and 4199 are on adjoining properties. They were probably even on the same plat and subdivided. Since at least one of the victims was reported to have been dragged at 4077, I believe that victim might have heard the shots from 4199 were the young mother was laying/sleeping with her infant.

The other Union Hill location is very close to other homes, that were not attacked. If anyone was in them, they should have heard the shots as well.

IIRC, the timeline of discoveries, as told by LM, does not agree with how they are reported in MSM. IMO, LM's account is closer to the truth.

The dad also said there were two dogs that would "eat you up".

He also said questioned could be answered at the nursing home she worked at.. Wonder what that means?

Pills/drugs being stolen?

According to the pike county auditors site , chris Rhoden owns quite a bit of properties in the county - I wonder if family lives at all homes or if they are rented to tenants. He also owns a couple properties in scioto county (according to their site).....
Money laundering? Loans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members