OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen Chris Sr's mother's criminal record? Since she is family, and we are allowed to sleuth their criminal records, does she count? She has a very relevant arrest on record (running drugs from Kentucky to Detroit).

Has anyone seen Chris Sr's mother's criminal record? Since she is family, and we are allowed to sleuth their criminal records, does she count? She has a very relevant arrest on record (running drugs from Kentucky to Detroit).

Not if she's alive.

Exactly, and wasn't this on a Friday? Some of our neighbors are out having a good ol time on Friday nights..

ETA: If neighbors knew these were hunters that had guns, like I know my neighbors are, then it REALLY wouldn't strike me as suspicious. Friday night, hunters, etc. I'm still hooked that there may have been silencers involved in this sophisticated operation.

The sophistication and covering tracks is just not screaming "good ole boy hunters" to me.

Now granted they could have worded all this the wrong way. None of this is screaming country boys that know about guns. Covering a crime scene takes more than that.

Adding..

Killing 8 people and getting away and covering a crime scene takes a lot more than a good knowledge of guns and hunting.

Being a Michigander, it's never good when your dealing drugs with Detroit. JMO.

Name ?

PM it to me - I think I know what you have but want to be sure before I answer.

I've heard from people in the area that Route 23 that goes through Piketon is part of the hub.

Many of Detriot gang related drug deal/debt gone bad murders in Charleston and Huntington Area if this family has a grow op whose to say they also were not a stash house....JMO

I-64/77/79 INTERLINK = GATEWAY TO THE SOUTH/NORTH/EAST/WEST

The sophistication and covering tracks is just not screaming "good ole boy hunters" to me.

Now granted they could have worded all this the wrong way. None of this is screaming country boys that know about guns. Covering a crime scene takes more than that.

I'm not saying country boys did it.. I'm stating why gunshots would not be suspicious around that area. Because they are hunters, known to have guns, etc.

I do think this was done by far more professionalism than back woods Joe that is out coon hunting.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2659269/i...oking-for-motive-shooter-in-rhoden-shootings/

Leonard Manley

Reporter: How close are you to the crimescenes?

Leonard: Half a mile

Reporter: What has it been like to experience all of this?

Leonard: Well if you really wanna know, that's my daughter and all of them laying up there, and they won't do nothing about it.
They impounded my boy's truck, I mean...

Reporter: Do you have any idea why someone would do this?

Leonard:Well, let's put it this way, I think, you know I ain't gonna say right now.
I'm gonna give them an hour, and if they don't release that truck and stuff then I'm gonna say a couple of words.Thank you

Reporter: What was the truck?

Leonard: Huh?

Reporter: What do you think you'll do if they don't release the truck?

Leonard:Not my truck, my boy's truck. Now he went out there and (inaudible) (something about his tag off) and they said it was, that he could leave it up there. Okay..
They let my daughter and my grandson take their cars, okay?
Saturday evening we had a big conflict up here with the deputies and things some of them were ...... I mean pure ....

Reporter: Leonard, which victim are you related to?

Leonard: Dana

Reporter: You're related to Dana she is your...

Leonard: Daughter

Reporter: She's your daughter? Did you have any suspicion at all that your...

Leonard: Well, I ain't gonna say, cause it's gonna interfere with them out there.
I, let's put it this way, I give them two chances, and I give them a chance Saturday and I asked DeWayne over there at the church in front of 150 people but you need to... If you want some information you need to go down to the Lawshe nursing home and talk to the people down there.

Reporter: Did your daughter ever fear for her safety up here?

Leonard: Well, I ain't gonna say that neither. I promised them I'd wait an hour.

Reporter: Leonard, what would you want people to know about your daughter?

Leonard: Well, she'd give you the shirt off your back. She worked hard and she took care of the old people in the nursing home, went to people's houses. I mean if you want anything on my daughter go to Peebles ask anyone how close the family was.
I mean you know, there's alot of things that's been covered up right here in Pike County.

Reporter: Leonard, what's been covered up? What do you think?

Leonard: No No I can't say that... yet.

Reporter: Tell us how you found out the news about your daughter.

Leonard: Well, my daughter feeds them animals out there every morning, Bobbi Jo the one that made the 911 call. She got the key to the place. She went in found my grandson and his girlfriend dead. Went down found my son in law and his cousin dead. Then she come out and got me and I went out there and my boy went to my daughter's house and they found them. My daughter, her daughter and her son.

Reporter: Who's home was your daughter in, was she in her home or

Leonard: She was in her home that she just bought.

Reporter: They just bought it. Okay

Reporter: How's the family holding up right now? How are you doing?

Leonard: Well, let's put it this way, you know was in my shoes and they come to your house at 3:30 in the morning after questioning your daughter and your son and your grandson and say we're going to take you back over there for more questioning. Now how would you feel? Then they tell you that you can leave your truck sitting there and it's okay and then they tow him.
Reporter:What would you like to tell if the person or persons is watching this tonight. What do you want to tell the persons responsible?

Leonard: Well, I think they're a bunch of scumbags.

Reporter: Do you think it's possible for someone to drive up this road and commit this without anyone seeing anything?

Leonard: Well, let's put it this way, it's really possible and you know whoever done it knew the family,cause there was two dogs there that would eat you up. I ain't gonna say no more.

Reporter: What's your last name Leonard?

Leonard: Manley

Reporter: M a n l e y?

Reporter: Are you worried about any other members of your family?

Leonard: Well, let's put it this way, you know, I asked the Sheriff and Senator whatever you want to call it over there at the church I didn't get no answer and I told him in front of 150 people that I (inaudible) my gun and if (inaudible) come to my house he kicks on the door and if he (inaudible) or something... Look out.

Reporter: Thanks Leonard thank you

With such a large murder scene(s) to cover, with the drug issues and now with the comments made above, the FBI should come into play......Local Law Enforcement does not want FBI involved....my hinky meter is up. JMO

I'm not saying country boys did it.. I'm stating why gunshots would not be suspicious around that area. Because they are hunters, known to have guns, etc.

I do think this was done by far more professionalism than back woods Joe that is out coon hunting.

I'm not saying you did, just all of what we have all been talking about. Right now I'm still leaning towards a professional hit and in Southern OH, that screams cartel..

I'm not saying you did, just all of what we have all been talking about. Right now I'm still leaning towards a professional hit and in Southern OH, that screams cartel..

Agreed. Something is definitely up. And the interview with the Dad is boggling my mind. All of this is just.. Insane.

This tweet has a good graphic of the familial relationships

[video=twitter;724677695611670528]https://twitter.com/karinjohnson/status/724677695611670528[/video]
f39aa147d8b102484ae5f05c93911acd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lLocal Law Enforcement does not want FBI involved....my hinky meter is up. JMO

Mine too. This is the kind of crime a small community wants help with normally, FBI has offered, you don't get that offer always.

I had gotten a news update - now I can't load the article - but, it stated that the cartel is now being looked at for a link.

Well that is strange to have him as a Facebook friend.

Not as strange as the Mayor of Charleston WV being a convict felony (cocaine possession) and his son constantly getting busted but never doing a day in jail.... that's how they roll in Appalachia

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but I am looking at the facebook pages of Chris Rhoden Jr, Hanna Rhoden, Frankie Rhoden and Dana Rhoden and they all have had Remembering added to the names of the pages. This means someone has all of their passwords doesn't it? I know people that have had family members pass and facebook does not give you access to their pages.

I had gotten a news update - now I can't load the article - but, it stated that the cartel is now being looked at for a link.

And there it is.. There is an article I saw yesterday about big cartel activity and special resources given for the area of Southern OH. Let me see if I can find it again.

And there it is.. There is an article I saw yesterday about big cartel activity and special resources given for the area of Southern OH. Let me see if I can find it again.

And apparently in 2012, 1200 plants were discovered and squatter tents that were believed to be that of some members of Mexican cartel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations