OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but I am looking at the facebook pages of Chris Rhoden Jr, Hanna Rhoden, Frankie Rhoden and Dana Rhoden and they all have had Remembering added to the names of the pages. This means someone has all of their passwords doesn't it? I know people that have had family members pass and facebook does not give you access to their pages.

Maybe.. Facebook has a new policy where you can name a person to memorialize in case if death. I could see them doing that, they were all pretty active.

I dont necessarily think it has to be professionals, a coupe of perps going into each residence at the same time, fire their guns and leave wouldn't be hard to do, paper overalls, something covering head, hands and feet and that would stop any evidence from the perps being left.
What is surprising is they got away without anyone seeing or hearing any vehicles, including the police not hearing or seeing anything.

Her name is on the photo of the 2 side by side tombstone's on Hanna's FB wall. I believe she is deceased.

With such a large murder scene(s) to cover, with the drug issues and now with the comments made above, the FBI should come into play......Local Law Enforcement does not want FBI involved....my hinky meter is up. JMO

Same.

Dad of Daughter Killed in Ohio Massacre Says He Thinks Victims Knew Their Killer

"I'm angry. I'm really angry," he told IE. The killer or killers had to have known his family, he said, to have been able to get so close to the victims - and to get around guard dogs kept by his relatives.

He also broke down in sobs talking about the victims.

"Whoever done it knowed the family," Manley said. "Cause those dogs would have eaten them up."

They "had to be around those dogs a lot," or perhaps they drugged the animals, he said.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...acre-says-he-thinks-victims-knew-their-killer

Karin Johnson WLWT ‏@karinjohnson 47m47 minutes ago Piketon, OH
AG confirmed Breeding operation for chickens found at one of Pike Co crime scenes. Cages & equipment consistent w *advertiser censored* fighting

Dad of Daughter Killed in Ohio Massacre Says He Thinks Victims Knew Their Killer

"I'm angry. I'm really angry," he told IE. The killer or killers had to have known his family, he said, to have been able to get so close to the victims - and to get around guard dogs kept by his relatives.

He also broke down in sobs talking about the victims.

"Whoever done it knowed the family," Manley said. "Cause those dogs would have eaten them up."

They "had to be around those dogs a lot," or perhaps they drugged the animals, he said.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...acre-says-he-thinks-victims-knew-their-killer
They didn't kill the dogs... Or the small children...
Gears just turning in my head.
Are other family members still in danger?

"Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader said he has cautioned surviving family members that they may still be in the killers' crosshairs."
*http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/25/us/ohio-family-killed-marijuana/

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

This may have already been discussed in this thread, but my thoughts are that whoever did this probably had to have some familiarity with each home and specifically who lived in which home, the layout of each home, etc. As already indicated, the doors were locked - how did they get in? Any mention of signs of forced entry? It appears some of the victims were awake (and struggled) at the times of their murders, while others were asleep.

We are all speculating, there are no new facts released. JMO

Investigators also have a new criminal drug venture showing up. In late January, a package at the Piketon post office arrived smelling of marijuana, leading law enforcement eventually to a "shatter" lab on Beaver Creek Road, where a large amount of oil was being extracted from marijuana, Junk said. Like meth labs, shatter labs are volatile and prone to exploding.

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...els-have-used-pike-county-pot-grows/83503020/

Sophisticated to me sounds like watching the victims over time, disabling any cctv and alarm systems, drugging dogs etc

Well my hinky meter has been up for a while. Even just the pressers, no presser today on this more than national crime? I've seen more pressers on lesser crimes even when there isn't something new to report.

That isn't the only reason I'm on alert about this, the whole thing is just quiet. Not even many locals talking, which is really weird.

As far as the layout of the homes, from my understanding they were all trailers. Even if some were double-wide there is only so much layout of a home that is a trailer.

Well my hinky meter has been up for a while. Even just the pressers, no presser today on this more than national crime? I've seen more pressers on lesser crimes even when there isn't something new to report.

That isn't the only reason I'm on alert about this, the whole thing is just quiet. Not even many locals talking, which is really weird.

I would suspect locals are scared, rightfully so.

Investigators also have a new criminal drug venture showing up. In late January, a package at the Piketon post office arrived smelling of marijuana, leading law enforcement eventually to a "shatter" lab on Beaver Creek Road, where a large amount of oil was being extracted from marijuana, Junk said. Like meth labs, shatter labs are volatile and prone to exploding.

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...els-have-used-pike-county-pot-grows/83503020/

I caught that too. Now that we have the location, what conclusion can we draw about this being the family in the previous incident?

I just watched the interview with the father and I truly feel so so sorry and heartbroken for him and the family. This is probably all too unreal to him and unbelievable - however, after hearing some of his responses , I think he surely has a suspect or suspects in mind.
Additionally, it's obvious he has a deep mistrust for the LE in his county. There must be a history of personal negative dealings with LE- in regards to him and his family .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be WAY off the mark, but my impression of Leonard is that he is confused, and that he was not very close to Dana (go find out stuff at the nursing home) and that Dana was not real tight with her family. Leonard is not a Rhoden. His daughter, Dana, was. I have the impression that he did not particularly like them, and was somewhat estranged from Dana. JMO

Depends how you make the shatter, the BHO method is very dangerous, theres a process using isopropyl that ive tried that is very easy to do and now they are expeimenting with t-shirt type presses t squeeze the oil out, at home for personal use you can use hair straighteners and parchment paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations