OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DUH only works 'til a massacre, apparently. Either that, or this is a good ol' boy revenge scenario. JMO

Which begs me to question.. Why aren't they taking the FBI up on their offer to help?

Lots of questions with this case.

Dr. Drew is going to talk about this on HLN now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more I read about this area, the people, the back hills, I am reminded of the tv series JUSTIFIED, in which the plot centered around a family's lucrative pot operation up in the hills (Kentucky) and their relative U.S. Marshall Raylan Givens working in law enforcement.

http://justified.wikia.com/wiki/Raylan_Givens

What is this threat aimed at Chris Jr? I thought his latest posts with the words about not backing down and bullets, odd..

... The dogs not barking makes me believe they were familiar with whoever is responsible unless like you said, they distracted them with something.

People keep saying the dogs didn't bark. How do we know that? Isn't it possible the two victims who were beaten woke up after the others were shot or the dogs started barking and they had a chance to fight back?

I am jumping ahead of my reading to ask a quick question, sorry if you all have discussed and answered this already,
but, in the video someone posted of Dana's father's interview, what truck is he talking about and what is he referring to when he
says he will "give them and hour"?
TIA

I'm still shocked no presser yet today, this is world news..
I just got through reading that the Attorney General called into a news station this afternoon to discuss this case.
it was on WTOL???? I will find the link again,,,

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but I am looking at the facebook pages of Chris Rhoden Jr, Hanna Rhoden, Frankie Rhoden and Dana Rhoden and they all have had Remembering added to the names of the pages. This means someone has all of their passwords doesn't it? I know people that have had family members pass and facebook does not give you access to their pages.

Not necessarily. FB will change a personal profile over to a memorial page if they become aware of their death. I think FB is probably notified by a family member most of the time, but a few others are probably changed once FB determines the user is deceased (and they probably discover those while combing thru profiles for monitoring purposes). In this case, FB may have changed them once the victims' names were released by the AG's office.

I am jumping ahead of my reading to ask a quick question, sorry if you all have discussed and answered this already,
but, in the video someone posted of Dana's father's interview, what truck is he talking about and what is he referring to when he
says he will "give them and hour"?
TIA

He is talking about the truck of his son they towed yesterday and I guess giving them an hour to give the truck back.

Maybe Ohio should put up CCTV on highways and roads. Hidden from view. Employ license readers. Do something! People sure do love their drugs, doesn't matter to them who dies.

I hope LE is also checking into the festival that was going on this weekend. How convenient to be able to sneak into town with all kinds of people who are coming to enjoy themselves. There were rides there too... don't they usually travel all over? What a good cover to travel much without seeming suspicious.... Just thinking out loud, not accusing anyone at the festival.

I had this thought, being a nursing assistant is very hard work. I wonder if Dana worked at the nursing home while she was married?

People keep saying the dogs didn't bark. How do we know that? Isn't it possible the two victims who were beaten woke up after the others were shot or the dogs started barking and they had a chance to fight back?
I thought the dogs didn't "attack" was more what they were saying.
All this "pot" and they had no chance to shoot back. I bet they also had guns if they had dogs.
Many say "professional" hit
I think "inside job"

MOO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/facebook-threat-posted-ohio-family-8-murdered-article-1.2614039

"Investigators are looking at a Facebook threat aimed at Christopher Rhoden Jr., 16, that was posted before the family of eight was killed."

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

It makes me nervous that they are even looking into this. There is no way a kid carried something like this out. I hope they have an idea who they're looking for and aren't that clueless.

Have we decided who the father of Hanna's baby is ans are we allowed to speculate? I've seen things about this, not sure what I can say.

Just getting home and not sure if this has been answered yet, but unless he has been identified in MSM or by LE then the answer is no, we can't speculate. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member