OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But.. Now my question.. Did she go in the second house after the 911 call? Usually they stay on the phone with you until the cops get there. They did a little while, we heard her crying. Why is there no call about this second house?

What I heard the first day was she went in one house and the deputy was flagged down about the second house. According to the dad, the family went in three houses.

If I found that in one house and hung up with 911 and found the second house I would call back immediately. We only have clips of the 911 call, not the entire call.

So there are only 2 calls *that we know of* of the first and last house? Spanning from 0700ish - 1330ish?

So there are only calls *that we know of* of the first and last house? Spanning from 0700ish - 1330ish?

Right and they could be the only calls, but even the police made it sound like the family only went in the first house and deputies went in the rest.

Did they not tell the cops they went on the other houses or are the cops not saying they did? Is there more to the first 911 call that talks about the second house? Was there another 911 call?

I would have ran as fast as I could and got out of there while calling 911 until I saw the police then I possibly might go back with them to the scene. I would have never had the courage to check another house she must have some balls because at this point how does she know the killer is not there still..

But.. Now my question.. Did she go in the second house after the 911 call? Usually they stay on the phone with you until the cops get there. They did a little while, we heard her crying. Why is there no call about this second house?

What I heard the first day was she went in one house and the deputy was flagged down about the second house. According to the dad, the family went in three houses.

If I found that in one house and hung up with 911 and found the second house I would call back immediately. We only have clips of the 911 call, not the entire call.
I think only 2 calls have been released. Maybe an officer went to the other houses with her? IDK

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

http://www.businessdatabase.us/adams-health-solutions-peebles-oh-45660.usbiz

Sorry if this has already been posted, haven't had time to go through all posts. This listing of the business started in 2009 by Christopher rhoden shows a business address.
I wonder if Chris and Dana started their own small home health care business. Perhaps because Dana was having trouble finding work in that field having a criminal background?

Right and they could be the only calls, but even the police made it sound like the family only went in the first house and deputies went in the rest.

Did they not tell the cops they went on the other houses or are the cops not saying they did? Is there more to the first 911 call that talks about the second house? Was there another 911 call?

Something isn't right, and I have no idea what it is.

I think only 2 calls have been released. Maybe an officer went to the other houses with her? IDK

The dad's interview didn't sound like that. Also the cops wouldn't let her go in and she went in according to the link and her dad. She saw Frankie.

She called 911 re: the first house and flagged down the deputy and told him about the other two, having checked them while deputy was en route.

I would have ran as fast as I could and got out of there while calling 911 until I saw the police then I possibly might go back with them to the scene. I would have never had the courage to check another house she must have some balls because at this point how does she know the killer is not there still..

My thoughts too! Walking into that would scare the **** out of me not knowing if the killer was somewhere. I feel like I would wait until someone was there to defend me. But we still have no idea if she went in them all herself or with LE. But it's interesting she was in multiple crime scenes, if that's the case, and it's certainly not what was stated.

She called 911 re: the first house and flagged down the deputy and told him about the other two, having checked them while deputy was en route.

But the cops have said different..

The dad's interview didn't sound like that. Also the cops wouldn't let her go in and she went in according to the link and her dad. She saw Frankie.
Oopsy?

I'm sorry you are incorrect. You don't even have the address right. The correct address is 4199. The information I posted earlier is from the pike county property appraisers office and ownership records were verified. There is also maps of the houses at this site. You are showing Dana's house being about two acres over when in fact it was one mile away.

Won't argue with you, but want to make sure we are talking about the same pictures.

These are the ones I'm referring to and what I will continue to believe as true based on pictures taken by the helicopter on the day of the murders and by simple observation using Google Earth and maps. Note that if you type the Union Hill Road addresses in to Google maps all the locations are wrong.

The one picture is Dana's house as shown from the news chopper on the day of the murder. If you go to Google earth or Google Maps, you'll see that the only spot that fits is what I've posted in the other photo which is a GE screen capture .. note I've rotated the screen with North indicated. Compare the fence at the driveway for reference.

The two trailers a mile or so down the road (4077 & 4199) were where Chris Sr & Gary were found in one trailer and Frankie and HHG in the other (as stated by Dana's sister Bobbie who found the bodies).

Are we on the same page now? If not, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Attachments

• 3122UH.jpg
    3122UH.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 3122UH-2.jpg
    3122UH-2.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 62
Yeah, I am not following why she was there @7 something in the morning to feed dogs and birds/chickens whatever.
Were they not supposed to be there?
I am missing something here.
MOO

Yeah, I am not following why she was thee @7 something in the morning to feed dogs and birds/chickens whatever.
Were they not supposed to be there?
I am missing something here.
MOO

Right. On a Saturday morning. To a grown mans house??

Right. On a Saturday morning. To a grown mans house??
And this is her "ex" brother in law right?
***just trying to keep is straight in my head!

Oopsy?

Seems to be a lot of oopsy tied to all this to me.

A case this big still has me wondering why you turn down FBI offer of help.

I've seen talk of corruption in many areas and the DA being asked to clean some of that up, could be why there is a new sheriff. Maybe they don't want the FBI in because they know there is mess they might want to handle.

What would be good reasons for turning down the offer of the FBI to help in a case of 8 murders in a small town that doesn't have the police force for this kind of crime? Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member