OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gngr~snap
Yeah, I am not following why she was thee @7 something in the morning to feed dogs and birds/chickens whatever.
Were they not supposed to be there?
I am missing something here.
MOO
-----
Right. On a Saturday morning. To a grown mans house??

This would have been a Friday morning, not Saturday if that matters. Stated by either the father or by Bobbie that she worked for Chris Sr. cleaning house.

If this is related to the grow-op then follow the money….who's pulling the strings of the grow-up? The Rhodens were the work horses, who was their boss? The boss might be involved in money laundering and might even be a respected member of the community (or not!)

I've heard of major drug money being laundered via respected real estate agents and local business people. They're the brains behind the business, keep their hands clean and hide behind good bookkeeping, and they usually get the lower on the totem pole/street people to do the growing/dealing. I'm not sure this pertains to this case but anything is possible right now.

There are thoughts of they let others use the property to grow and decided they wanted to cut them out and make more money themselves.

Yeah it's pretty normal for the area.

Having a $500 dog GPS system for coon hunting makes me wonder if they also had invested in trail cams...

Are there situations where local LE MUST accept FBI help or is it always up to the locals? Just curious.

Yes there has been talk or trail cams, don't know where that came from now..

If this is not related to the grow-up and is domestic/revenge/personal - then it could be any family member or friend.

If so, I'd be curious about the domestic violence charges against DR. Although probably not related, I wish we knew who charged her (ex-husband, BF, child?)

Was any sexual abuse happening with any family members that 'everyone' knew about yet no one was doing anything about? That could cause personal rage.

Any jealous lovers/exes/baby daddies?

Just ideas to throw out there.

Are there situations where local LE MUST accept FBI help or is it always up to the locals? Just curious.

They don't have to accept the help. The FBI can come in without permission when it falls under their jurisdiction. The FBI made a public statement they are offering their help.

But a cop would never let a citizen go in that house, even a small town cop. Even if they weren't protecting the scene, they aren't going to take a citizen in a potentially dangerous situation with a possible perp in the location.

If deputy went to check on FR, it's not going to be difficult for Bobbi to slip in behind him. Heck, my aunt made it past 4 cops before they finally stopped her when I found my mother dead.

I missed something. Are their dogs missing?
I don't think so. The dad of Dana was quoted about the dogs not attacking someone. (Or something liike that)
2 pit bulls
Then l saw something about coon hounds and another type of dog.
I'd just like some more info on the dogs.
Who had what dogs etc...
Heck I can't even keep the family straight. A half dozen dogs (*my estimate) will confuse me more!
It sounded kike they had outside dogs and inside dogs. Or hunting dogs and guard dogs/pets.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

If deputy went to check on FR, it's not going to be difficult for Bobbi to slip in behind him. Heck, my aunt made it past 4 cops before they finally stopped her when I found my mother dead.
😣 I'm sorry! (Hugs)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

But the Father's interview didn't even sound like that. She went to two houses then called him or came and got him and his son went in the third location.

Soon as I found one dead person I would have been out not knowing if someone was still there.

From the interviews today seems the family went in three locations and the cops have made it sound like only one location.

That is just another one of those discrepancies from the sheriff that doesn't make sense to me.

They don't have to accept the help. The FBI can come in without permission when it falls under their jurisdiction. The FBI made a public statement they are offering their help.

And no indication that help has been declined.

FBI assistance is not always visible to the public.

Yeah it's pretty normal for the area.

Having a $500 dog GPS system for coon hunting makes me wonder if they also had invested in trail cams...

There is a Rhoden that is on Frankie's friend list. This other Rhoden has a friend account of XXXXXX-n-<same first name> that has a *huge* amount of trailcam pictures.

That is nuts. If I find 2 dead bodies I would be WAY too freaked out to go check other houses for more!!

Maybe she was aware of a threat of some kind that was made against one of them and she had to know the operation going on there, could be why the family member from KY was visiting as some kind of extra precaution, possibly they planned on handling their own beef and when she saw her ex bIL she knew but never expected the whole family was at risk until she made it to the second home to get help. I don't know just some more of my trying to figure it all out. Forgive me it's late and my mind starts fizzling but I'm hanging in here or trying to but I can't keep the names straight of the guys and where they lived, but I would be interested in knowing if they had been seen around as usual prior to this or maybe they were not out and about much anyway, just wonder if one was the target and laying low.

But the Father's interview didn't even sound like that. She went to two houses then called him or came and got him and his son went in the third location.

Soon as I found one dead person I would have been out not knowing if someone was still there.

From the interviews today seems the family went on three locations and the cops have made it sound like only one location.

That is just another one of those discrepancies from the sheriff that doesn't make sense to me.

There was a high profile/big media case here in Canada that gripped the country. In real time LE's pressers and actions had the country on the look out for the missing family meanwhile LE knew as soon as they walked into the crime scene that morning that all were deceased.

They had to keep things close to the vest and it was a bit of a manipulation to catch the person responsible. It was shocking to hear the aftermath and what they knew all along. I think the sheriff and LE are doing the same here. It seems usually when it's this quiet they have someone on their radar. I hope that's the case here.

I missed something. Are their dogs missing?

BBM

According to Leonard Manley, when Bobby Jo showed up last Friday morning, the front door was locked and the dogs were nowhere to be found. There were at least two pit bulls, a "wolf-dog" and "coon dogs" that lived with his family members. Manley questioned why the killer or killers didn't shoot the dogs, which he described as fierce.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...enge-our-hearts-pike-co-family-says/83517330/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori