OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...scoff-pike-county-sheriffs-comments/88507184/

"Pike County Juvenile Court Judge Robert Rosenberger said that it appeared that the killer intentionally spared the children by not killing them that fateful morning.

Reader disagreed. He told the judge that if the children had not been found by relatives they may have died."

They may have died? I do not believe those who commit these murders would have came back for them (children). If they wanted those children dead it would have happen right then and now. Yes I believe they could have died if relatives didn't come around, but not from whom ever committed these murders. JMO

#2 would be a problem, She'd not have left to begin w/if she was in heat. She'd have stood there and let them fight over her. I don't know if you've ever witnessed dogs breeding before, but it's not a quiet, nor particularly "quick" process. So they'd be standing around for them to finish to take her to house 3 & then, 4. j.s. Poor dog. :facepalm:

I am sorry, I really am... but reading all this dog business is cracking me up... I really needed a humorous moment away from this massacre mentally.
:giggle:

I am sorry, I really am... but reading all this dog business is cracking me up... I really needed a humorous moment away from this massacre mentally.
:giggle:

It reminds me of the "Who Let The Dogs Out" discussion from way back when. :)

Nearly all dogs seem to like me as well - when I worked as a Park Ranger my Lieutenant would have me posted on foot for our special 'Dog Days' events - I pet nearly every dog I came across and they loved me. I have a strong personality though too, and I think dogs can see that in my body language...

I've had dogs, and worked with them, almost since I was able to walk and talk. I am a dog person (I love all animals but I'm just a dog person). For the most part, you can get around the majority of dogs.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...scoff-pike-county-sheriffs-comments/88507184/

"Pike County Juvenile Court Judge Robert Rosenberger said that it appeared that the killer intentionally spared the children by not killing them that fateful morning.

Reader disagreed. He told the judge that if the children had not been found by relatives they may have died."

They may have died? I do not believe those who commit these murders would have came back for them (children). If they wanted those children dead it would have happen right then and now. Yes I believe they could have died if relatives didn't come around, but not from whom ever committed these murders. JMO

I agree, but, I don't think it's so much that they think the children are in as much danger of being murdered, as they may possibly be, by being exposed to situations of close proximity to potential suspects. I hope that makes sense.

There was really brutal murder in another state where a mom was killed and her baby was removed. One child, a seven year old was also killed. The 18 month old was not hurt. When the police finally showed up, the 18 month old told them that Daddy and a lady hours Mommy.

All kids are different.
When I was 2 1/2 years old, my grandmother lived with our family. I was normally a carefree little thing, but one night my grandmother took ill. Family and neighbors were there and helped get her to the car to go to the hospital, she died later that evening. I can vividly remember the events of that early evening to this day. BUT any other memories at that age I couldn't recall at any age. I think it was because it was a "big deal" or something.
I think the 3 year old was asleep maybe. Some kids at that age can sleep through anything, noise and all. My daughter can sleep through a smoke alarm and shes 27.
I on the other hand, not much got past me.
Point I am making, this 3 year old SHOULD be in protective custody for his own safety because you just don't know!
DeWine said whomever did this, at least one was familiar with the properties. ( Something to that extent..)..
I am not in the cartel ballpark at all, I think whomever did this was known to the family members.
And I honestly don't think the guilty parties are far away.
Just my two cents worth.

Nearly all dogs seem to like me as well - when I worked as a Park Ranger my Lieutenant would have me posted on foot for our special 'Dog Days' events - I pet nearly every dog I came across and they loved me. I have a strong personality though too, and I think dogs can see that in my body language...

That is a positive in getting around them. They'll also take advantage of someone who isn't an Alpha with them. They're smart and will get sneaky too.

All kids are different.
When I was 2 1/2 years old, my grandmother lived with our family. I was normally a carefree little thing, but one night my grandmother took ill. Family and neighbors were there and helped get her to the car to go to the hospital, she died later that evening. I can vividly remember the events of that early evening to this day. BUT any other memories at that age I couldn't recall at any age. I think it was because it was a "big deal" or something.
I think the 3 year old was asleep maybe. Some kids at that age can sleep through anything, noise and all. My daughter can sleep through a smoke alarm and shes 27.
I on the other hand, not much got past me.
Point I am making, this 3 year old SHOULD be in protective custody for his own safety because you just don't know!
DeWine said whomever did this, at least one was familiar with the properties. ( Something to that extent..)..
I am not in the cartel ballpark at all, I think whomever did this was known to the family members.
And I honestly don't think the guilty parties are far away.
Just my two cents worth.

I agree w/you on the memories, guilty parties, and the sleeping through things too. I also agree, I'd be just as concerned over him, or more-so, than the infants, but that doesn't seem to be the case. He might have woke up, and they didn't see him, b/c he just laid there b/c he was scared from the noise, or confused, b/c it would be pretty deafening, and odd, in that trailer w/o headgear on, after those shots were fired in such close quarters.

HG has two brothers, a sister, and two half-brothers. All but one live in the immediate area. One half-brother lives close to Columbus. It's her brother CG, who is wanting custody of HG's, and HR's, baby, isn't it?
Yes, he and a sister just older than Hannah. I don't remember hearing about the half brothers before...

I agree lusd! Reader was just talking to hear himself talk, I guess! The whole "new" scenario about the babies being in danger sounds like a bunch of baloney. They were not spared just so somebody could comeback at a later date and knock them off. Not only would that not be sensible, it sounds downright stupid! The killer can't be too stupid, he's managed to elude capture for over three months.

To add to the discussion about early childhood memories. My first strong memory is from 18 months. A favorite great-uncle who was crazy about me, was dying in hospital and he wanted to see me once more. That wasn't allowed, so my father took me thru the shrubs to his hospital window. I still have a clear memory of him in bed, smiling at me.

Yes, he and a sister just older than Hannah. I don't remember hearing about the half brothers before...
I thought the sister was the one seeking custody of hg and fr's son.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

From what I gather they are older than the Gilley children.

I thought the sister was the one seeking custody of hg and fr's son.

It's the brother. He's seeking custody of HR's child and his nephew. He and his sister have rented a home together to try and raise them together though.

In regards to my post #252, I see it sounds a little strange! The last sentence should say Daddy and a lady HURT Mommy. When they tracked the two down at a friend's house a few days later the toddler was exactly right. His dad and a lady were together with the new baby removed from the murdered mom.
My husband was rushing me trying to get me out of the house earlier!

I think the killers knew the family well enough to know that they would be found quickly. The whole family was in and out of their houses from what I've seen. JMO

You'd hope that baby would eventually forget that one. But, I'm one of those early memory people. Not to date myself here, but I was in a playpen when JFK was killed. I remember watching the funeral on a small television we had on a kitchen counter.
My first memory is of Princess Diana's wedding. I was about 2.

I agree lusd! Reader was just talking to hear himself talk, I guess! The whole "new" scenario about the babies being in danger sounds like a bunch of baloney. They were not spared just so somebody could comeback at a later date and knock them off. Not only would that not be sensible, it sounds downright stupid! The killer can't be too stupid, he's managed to elude capture for over three months.

I interpreted the comment of Reader's "... if the children had not been found by relatives they may have died" much differently than most of you. I think he is saying the children could have died due to neglect, starvation, etc. had relatives not found them. BJM arrived and discovered the victims shortly after the killings, but it could have possibly been days before they were discovered, resulting in injury/death to the babies. Just my thoughts...

More thoughts o' mine regarding the babies who are currently in State custody. Reader has said they are (@ this point) in possible danger if released from foster care. IMO, this doesn't necessarily mean they are in danger of being murdered. Perhaps LE has reason to believe that someone seeking custody is either in danger, or poses a danger themselves. I don't want to say any more due to TOS.

Clearly, I don't know nuttin', just putting in my 2 cents.

http://www.earlybirdpaper.com/local-double-murder-case-to-air-sunday-night/
There was a case in Ohio where a small boy talked of a green dragon in his room the night his grand parents were murdered. They later found out the killer was wearing a green rain suit to keep blood spatter off of him.

Yes, I have some very good memories from age 3. I think if the child had recognized one of the perps, he'd have pointed that out. Toddlers, these days, know how to operate remote controls, phones and gaming systems. I do, however, believe this child was probably sound asleep when it all happened. I don't believe the child ever saw the perps and the perps knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member