OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did we get distracted from this?

and who exactly is "they"? yikes. could the article be any less clear? Or is it just me? Is it the family that is saying they have been told they are under suspicion and if so who specifically told them? LE? Attorneys in the custody matter? The foster family? grrrr

On another topic. Thread #21 is ready. Please start moving over. I will carry a link to the interview with DeWine over to the opening post over there.

This thread will close in ten minutes.

You and I are on the same wavelength. I also think she was tighter w/the Rhodens than her own blood kin, and had been for years.

Me to, I think she had her life with CR1 all planned out and when DR and CR1 got back together, it crushed her. JMO. I have "wondered" why she was listed in Clarence's Obit to, none of the other sister's (besides DR) was mentioned. What really makes me wonder is his past transgressions. (CR)

and who exactly is "they"? yikes. could the article be any less clear? Or is it just me? Is it the family that is saying they have been told they are under suspicion and if so who specifically told them? LE? Attorneys in the custody matter? The foster family? grrrr

On another topic. Thread #21 is ready. Please start moving over. I will carry a link to the interview with DeWine over to the opening post over there.

This thread will close in ten minutes.

I read it several times and I believe THEY is the Rhoden family.

Me to, I think she had her life with CR1 all planned out and when DR and CR1 got back together, it crushed her. JMO. I have "wondered" why she was listed in Clarence's Obit to, none of the other sister's (besides DR) was mentioned. What really makes me wonder is his past transgressions. (CR)
In my opinion, I don't exactly know why but BJ just seems "different" to me. Nothing I can put my finger on yet.

Okay folks, locking it up, move on over to Thread 21 linked above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member