OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His daughter said she received many texts and phone calls from him every day. If KR was that close to his kids then if he would have known instantly who the killer was I feel like his kids would know also. Parents may not tell small children things to protect them from being scared but they usually tell their grown kids everything and vice versa. KR has always been the odd man out in every scenario I have came up with. Just can't imagine any plausible theory where his death fits in.

bbm
I have always felt Kenneth's murder was a separate crime from the murders of the other 7 victims. I believe KR's murder was one of opportunity. Someone knew about the murders, although not involved with the killings, before BJM sounded the alarm, so to speak. This someone could have known about money, jewelry, etc that KR had and use the opportunity to kill KR so the someone could steal the valuables.

His daughter said she received many texts and phone calls from him every day. If KR was that close to his kids then if he would have known instantly who the killer was I feel like his kids would know also. Parents may not tell small children things to protect them from being scared but they usually tell their grown kids everything and vice versa. KR has always been the odd man out in every scenario I have came up with. Just can't imagine any plausible theory where his death fits in.

bbm
I have always felt Kenneth's murder was a separate crime from the murders of the other 7 victims. I believe KR's murder was one of opportunity. Someone knew about the murders, although not involved with the killings, before BJM sounded the alarm, so to speak. This someone could have known about money, jewelry, etc that KR had and use the opportunity to kill KR so the someone could steal the valuables.

But he was shot with the same gun as the others. So how would the...opportunist...have done that?

But he was shot with the same gun as the others. So how would the...opportunist...have done that?

No one knows who was shot with any kind of gun. It has never been released...

Gary's dad stated that Gary was shot three times, and there were two different size casings found in Chris's house.

There was a very clear full moon that night, they let their eyes adjust to that light, they knew their way around...I always thought that fit into their plan perfectly, sadly.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

full moon? that could be that too! good point i forgot about the full moon light

Okay, I'm just finding it odd that the bf, who I don't recall previously hearing about, suddenly gets a toothache while driving down the road and turns around in the middle of road and decides to take KR home. What compelled JW to go get his daughter at 10:30 p.m.? Why did DS leave that night? What time? Who is KR's bf? Who asked her to babysit out of the blue? All of these coincidences are just strange. They probably mean nothing, but they can sound, "off" .

And has this been posted yet?
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/10/28/frustration-suspicion-grow-rhoden-case/92823990/

I have never heard mention of Kendra's bf before, nor have I heard what timebDonald left Kenny's house, but he decided to spend the nite at his girlfriend's. I've been wondering why Hanna was out driving around so soon after delivery, plus having a new baby out in the evening when the nites are still getting chilly. I've had three kids, two natural, one c-section, and I didn't drive anywhere for about 10 days after natural delivery, and my ex absolutely would not let me drive for six weeks after surgery, since that was what the doc recommended. The main reason I didn't drive earlier with the other deliveries is because I really didn't feel like it.

I don't believe for one second that Charlie was not made aware of autopsy reports being released. So I believe he straight up lied to Rhoden family members. And to think he's running for sheriff again?! I wouldn't trust him if he told me the sun was shining unless I looked outside for myself.

I have never heard mention of Kendra's bf before, nor have I heard what timebDonald left Kenny's house, but he decided to spend the nite at his girlfriend's. I've been wondering why Hanna was out driving around so soon after delivery, plus having a new baby out in the evening when the nites are still getting chilly. I've had three kids, two natural, one c-section, and I didn't drive anywhere for about 10 days after natural delivery, and my ex absolutely would not let me drive for six weeks after surgery, since that was what the doc recommended. The main reason I didn't drive earlier with the other deliveries is because I really didn't feel like it.

I was wondering that about HR too. Maybe she HAD to get out and get something, like diapers, while the others were gone? Most people w/a four day old are not up to running around in a vehicle, c-section, or otherwise, if it is not necessary. She'd have to get her older child out, and the infant, unless this was after 10:30 p.m. Why didn't the bf just pull over and let Kendra get in w/HR and go on to her house to spend the night? She had earlier said a babysitting job came up out of the blue that caused her not to stay. Now a bf gets a toothache on the highway, they go home, (hers or his?), and he's okay with her leaving him behind w/his toothache, to go babysit. So, is bf unaccounted for during that time?

Good question! However, the police probably knew about that early on, and have questioned him already.

There had to be something up that night with all of the last minute change of plans. Too many to ignore. So with KR, DS, HR's ex taking their older child, etc...someone needs to step up & quit asking for details from Dewine & Reader. They aren't going to tell any of them as most are related.

One may have been an actual excuse not to stay the night but what about the others?

Law enforcers remain convinced there are people who have information about the killings and are not coming forward. They are fairly confident not everyone is telling them everything they know.
"We are encouraging people to cooperate."

I think this is why they won't allow family to see the 2 kids and why they won't allow them access to the trailers. They obviously believe that someone in those three families knows the who and why of this crime or at least enough to lead them to it.

"I think we know a lot more about illegal activity going on in Pike County than we knew before," DeWine said. "I think we know a lot about a number of different people in Pike County than we knew before."

This statement could cover a lot of ground from the Rhodens being involved in some type of illegal activity to their being innocent victims of someone else's illegal activity.

The more we learn the more the coincidences pile up.

Either these family members are very good actors and
pathological liars or they really don't know why their family was killed. From everything LE has said and implied the former is true.

But then you read about how close Kendra R says she was to her father and you just cannot fathom that she would be a party knowingly or unknowingly to her fathers murder. It doesn't seem reasonable reading what she and her mother says that if the knew something they wouldn't tell LE in a heartbeat.

But the coincidence of the tooth ache and the last minute babysitting job is hard to overlook.

Then you read what HG's mother says about her daughter's murder and again it is hard to fathom that she would knowingly withhold information of any kind if she knew any.

But the coincidence of her other daughter Meranda G packing a bag to stay all night with HG and at the last minute driving by and going home weighs on you.

And then we have LM who has admittedly had a lot to say about his daughter DR's death and you can actually hear and see his anguish when he talks about her. So we cannot believe he would not tell everything he knew to LE or the media even.

But then he tells us LE asked his son and BJM how much they were paid to kill DR and her family.

Then we have the Rhoden family and when you read what TR says about his brothers you just know he is hurting. So you don't believe he would withhold information.

But yet his brother BR and his nephew's houses which were close by the murder scenes are passed over.

Last but not least we come to DS who was very vocal about his role in all of it. Almost as if he was determined to insert himself in the middle of it all. Also reading what he says and listening to him talk you don't feel the grief and pain of the others. So the suspicion sneaks into your mind that he might be withholding something from LE. But LE withholding visiting rights to those babies wouldn't affect him or put pressure on him since his relation to them would have been minimal at best. And the pressure of recovering important papers and family photos probably wouldn't even register on him.

Then there is the coincidence of him deciding at the last minute not to stay the night with KR.

But what if LE is wrong and no one in all four families knows anything about the murders. Could the Rhodens truly be innocent victims? Maybe of a robbery or a revenge type crime? And all these coincidences be just that, random coincidences no one would have given a second thought had not 8 people been killed that night?

I don't even know where my head is right now and the more I learn the more I feel that we don't know anything about why these 8 people were killed.

Who would you rather spend the nite with, your cousin or your girlfriend?! I'm thinking Jake came late to pick up S., maybe due to his work schedule. Hannah's sister...who knows?

Good question! However, the police probably knew about that early on, and have questioned him already.

I wonder if they are happy w/his answers, and the answers of some of the other coincidences too.

Can someone please direct me to the thread where the autopsies are discussed? My computer doesn't like to cooperate well enough to try to find it on my own.

I still feel that the tongues of Chris Jr and Chris Sr were cut out. (Sorry for the graphics) Everyone elses were atraumatic. Why atraumatic and not normal and midline like I usually see? Also I do believe that Kenneth was shot in the eye as his says "iris" unlike the others which say irides.

I know you all have sleuthed these much better than I and I am anxious to read your posts about this. Thanks!!

Can someone please direct me to the thread where the autopsies are discussed? My computer doesn't like to cooperate well enough to try to find it on my own.

I still feel that the tongues of Chris Jr and Chris Sr were cut out. (Sorry for the graphics) Everyone elses were atraumatic. Why atraumatic and not normal and midline like I usually see? Also I do believe that Kenneth was shot in the eye as his says "iris" unlike the others which say irides.

I know you all have sleuthed these much better than I and I am anxious to read your posts about this. Thanks!!

It is thread 21 (this is 22) beginning on page 61; this page has the link to the autopsies. There is a lot of discussion from pages 63-69. It also continues on this thread (22) from page 1. ETA-Autopsy discussion goes through page 6 on thread 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019