OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting quote from this article about legal problems the Rhoden family are facing trying to administer estates without access to legal documents, etc.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/21/another-courtroom-battle-rhoden/90818034/

Noting the unusual step of carting off and blocking access to all the homes, the article discusses what an unusual move it was.

Some say the move by the AG was bold and necessary to achieve conviction; others called it overreach and "amateurish."

"They aren't handling this professionally," said Lawrence Kobilinsky, a professor of forensic science and chair of the sciences department at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York. "You have possession of a crime scene, you review, photograph and document and then you turn it back to the owners. They have an ethical and moral obligation to return it together, intact.

"This is crazy. It's not fair. It's not right," he said.

We need to watch Fox19 news tonight at 10pm. They have some info in the Pike County Murders. Something about the place where the trailers are being stored. Hadsell Chemical Processing Plant. I can't post a link because it's on Facebook. But from the little I have seen they are really getting on Sheriff Reader and he is mad!!!

We need to watch Fox19 news tonight at 10pm. They have some info in the Pike County Murders. Something about the place where the trailers are being stored. Hadsell Chemical Processing Plant. I can't post a link because it's on Facebook. But from the little I have seen they are really getting on Sheriff Reader and he is mad!!!
I don't get that channel, gonna hunt a link!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I believe the reporter misspoke when he said pounds. All other reports I've seen said about 200 plants.

But, like other posters have mentioned, we see no evidence of the pot grows (unless I missed something in the video).
Yes, remember...for all we know LE may have mistook tomatoes for pot.
I am serious, growing up we had a big garden, planted the seeds early so come May 15 we had our own plants, did not have to buy them.

Need to check out The News Watchman Article from today. Pike Co paper. I tried to provide a link to it, but everyone knows when it comes to a link; I stink!

No evidence that a crime was committed or sign of criminal activity has ever been shown that I recall....
Well, the AG has gone on record about the mj grow ops. Multiple times, in fact. Do you think he's lying?

Sorry that article is from last week, but is the start of what Channel 19 is investigating. Just watched 6:30 newscast and it is about how secure the evidence is in that building . If they go to court and people have had access to the evidence (anyone going in and out of the building without security clearance) the evidence could be considered contaminated. See the problem when and if it goes to court? They showed they were interviewing Mike Allen ex Hamilton County Ohio prosecutor.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/2...ohio-family-massacre-scene-state-ag-says.html

Published April 26, 2016

Also Monday, a local prosecutor confirmed that several hundred marijauna plants were found at three of the crime scenes, some of which were sheltered in a large grow-house.

In the video at link it is said to be about 200lbs.

There's no photos though. That's the thing. In every other story about any pot found anywhere, especially a "sophisticated" grow op, you have pics galore. Not a single pic of a single leaf. Kendra said her dad grew a little pot on the side and DS said there was a "tray" of plants in KR's building. Then, you have the AG stating on 9/23/2016 that:

As for the marijuana plants found growing on two properties where bodies were found, DeWine said

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...sy-reports-out-in-pike-county-killings/nsdZ6/

So, now it's two locations, but still no pics. Call me un-trusting, but something just doesn't smell right to me.

Sorry that article is from last week, but is the start of what Channel 19 is investigating. Just watched 6:30 newscast and it is about how secure the evidence is in that building . If they go to court and people have had access to the evidence (anyone going in and out of the building without security clearance) the evidence could be considered contaminated. See the problem when and if it goes to court? They showed they were interviewing Mike Allen ex Hamilton County Ohio prosecutor.
Is the reporter just presenting a hypothetical situation? If so, that doesn't really tell us anything we didn't already know. Or did I miss something?

No evidence that a crime was committed or sign of criminal activity has ever been shown that I recall....

I remember seeing the ambulances parked at a distance from the scene, at a sort of staging area that they set up for them. But they had copters flying overhead. We have pics as proof. I can understand not showing the bodies being rolled out but the media would have jumped on photos of pot plants and sophisticated equipment for a grow op coming out of there. They'd have published those in a heartbeat.

Ha! You've got a point there!

I know some people that are very, very good at playing dumb. They're anything but. Food for thought. :)

And those who play dumb are the ones that always fly under the radar! They are usually very well liked by those who know them! And very good actors!

Yes, remember...for all we know LE may have mistook tomatoes for pot.
I am serious, growing up we had a big garden, planted the seeds early so come May 15 we had our own plants, did not have to buy them.

Reminds me of an uncle that mixed pot plants in my grandfathers tomato plants. He had no idea, he'd just water them and watch them grow!

Reminds me of an uncle that mixed pot plants in my grandfathers tomato plants. He had no idea, he'd just water them and watch them grow!

Can you imagine their humilation if they've come out with the saying 200 pot plants, at the get go, and it ended up being tomato plants?! Can you imagine walking that back?! I mean BJM said she'd never seen any drugs at CR1's trailer when she cleaned. The only person anyone said they'd known to grow a little was KR, and that was his own daughter admitting that she knew that he grew. No one, other than the AG & Reader, has really ever said they saw any pot anywhere. You couldn't put a grow op in that shed they were looking inside. Also, for GR to stay clean, even being around pot would probably be difficult. Idk, I've never been addicted to anything, but I've known a lot of folks who were/are and they normally have to separate themselves from everything and everyone that could cause them to fall.

I mean, the AG didn't realize that those were game *advertiser censored*. It wouldn't be that far-fetched to make a mistake re; some tomato plants.

I'm going to try and watch the Fox 19 interview on here. I don't know if it will be on at 10 or if they'll post it later but I'm going to give it a shot. It does show that they'll have the interview at 10pm.

http://www.fox19.com/

Can you imagine their humilation if they've come out with the saying 200 pot plants, at the get go, and it ended up being tomato plants?! Can you imagine walking that back?! I mean BJM said she'd never seen any drugs at CR1's trailer when she cleaned. The only person anyone said they'd known to grow a little was KR, and that was his own daughter admitting that she knew that he grew. No one, other than the AG & Reader, has really ever said they saw any pot anywhere. You couldn't put a grow op in that shed they were looking inside. Also, for GR to stay clean, even being around pot would probably be difficult. Idk, I've never been addicted to anything, but I've known a lot of folks who were/are and they normally have to separate themselves from everything and everyone that could cause them to fall.

I mean, the AG didn't realize that those were game *advertiser censored*. It wouldn't be that far-fetched to make a mistake re; some tomato plants.

Yeah, I'm definitely not convinced the pot was an enormous amount. It went from 3 locations to 2, KR had a tray, I wouldn't know really, but I highly doubt 1 tray holds 200 plants. Who knows, I'm still thinking it's a possibility there were no illegal activities going on at all, they just want the public and perps to think that's what they're focusing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay