OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1othefew,

Which theories discussed here seem far from the facts in your opinion? Some that you find disturbing?

In this group we have a broad discussion on anything that is published. We cover all angles to a story.

Personally I tend to discard and not focus on angles that do not match the words of law enforcement. But apart from that everything is open as long as we are within TOS.

We had a discussion yesterday about money and financing studies. It inspires me to share a personal experience.

I grew up in the countryside in a libertarian family and did long studies in the city. Money was an issue especially in my teens and with my step-father. He was a small business person and was not keeping all of his money in the bank for the IRS to see.

At 17,* I hated the power he had from my depency on his money. One day, I threw nasty words, gave my mom a finger, pack my bags and ran away. I found a night job in a gas station and fed on cheap macaroni. I gave no news to my parents for 3 months to make them desperate. She cried and he ate up his ego. I came back when they understood I was doing them a favour to be their child.

I know no truth about KR's money and conflicts he could have. My point here is money conflicts are not always about illegal activities. In a family, money can be a down to earth consideration from which can rise disagreements.

So has everyone ran away? 1 of, I will wait until your verified to ask questions. I would like to send you my deepest wishes for peace in your heart and soul, for the terrible losses you and you and your families have suffered.

Thank you Amauet, and my apologies if I've broken any rules on here, i just want others opinions and to set a few things straight.. I am trying to get verified and should be soon. regardless, Thank you all for your condolences and peaceful wishes, it is truly a tragedy that i hope is resolved and brought to justice soon. We can never get back all we've lost, but solving this would sure put a lot of us out here at ease.

1othefew,

Which theories discussed here seem far from the facts in your opinion? Some that you find disturbing?

In this group we have a broad discussion on anything that is published. We cover all angles to a story.

Personally I tend to discard and not focus on angles that do not match the words of law enforcement. But apart from that everything is open as long as we are within TOS.

Again I'm not certain what all I can answer before I'm verified so I'll try and wait until then, sorry and thank you, hope to answer more questions soon.

I thought I read where the Ohio victims fund paid for some of the funerals but not for Chris Rhoden Sr.

The attorney general's office last year approved a total $22,500 from the Ohio Victims of Crime Compensation Program to cover much of the funeral bill for the three Rhoden siblings who died. That was $7,500 apiece (the maximum that fund criteria allows) to help pay for a share of the funeral for Hanna Rhoden, 19, and her brothers, 16-year-old Christopher Rhoden Jr. and Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden, 20. They were all three the children of Chris Rhoden Sr., and his ex-wife, Dana Manley Rhoden, who also died.

http://www.dispatch.com/news/201701...istance-money-to-family-of-christopher-rhoden

In addition, a claim was approved last year and the state already has paid $5,843.89 to Botkin Funeral Home and $1,483.66 to Flowers Monuments for the service of 20-year-old Hannah Gilley, Frankie's fiancee, who was memorialized in a separate service.

A claim was recently filed by the family of 37-year-old Dana Manley Rhoden. No claim has been filed for 44-year-old Kenneth Rhoden, Chris Sr.'s brother, nor for Gary Rhoden, a cousin, who also both were shot to death that night.

bbm

No claims have been filed for their mother and Chris Sr.'s ex-wife, 37-year-old Dana Manley Rhoden or for 44-year-old Kenneth Rhoden, Chris Sr.'s brother.
Oct 21, 2016
http://www.dispatch.com/content/sto...all-comfort-for-surviving-family-members.html

Family asks state for funeral expenses for Dana Rhoden
January 13, 2017
http://nbc4i.com/2017/01/13/family-asks-state-for-funeral-expenses-for-dana-rhoden/

The Dec. 12 request to the Ohio Victims of Crime Compensation Program was made by the family of Dana Rhoden.

The state did not pay for services for Kenny, Chris, or for Gary. They did pay for the other five, plus money raised thru benefits, and donations. But nobody knows for certain if there was enough money to cover the costs of the remaining three services or not.

P.S. I guess that would be remaining FOUR services. I didn't realize Dana's svcs had not yet been covered.

I've wondered at times if KR had a prostitute in his trailer that night who was involved in these murders, or someone posing as a prostitute. If there was money scattered around him, I feel like it was thrown back at him after he was shot. Like he had paid someone for something and they tossed it back after killing him. Something about this just makes me think a woman was involved.
IMO : I do belive also that a woman is involved some how. The money scattered ,makes me think it was tossed or thrown at him. I feel its a woman scorned.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Factually, we don't know the amount. It could be 10 bills of 1 dollar or a lot more. I read in the DailyMail UK 1000 dollars, but I am not sure witnesses have really counted

I'm mostly wondering about DS. His story has changed on nearly everything. First he said the money was dollar bills strewn from KR's knees, down. Then it's he saw money laying on the bed and found it odd. To me, that two entirely different statements.

Something about this case makes me think of the movie Winter's Bone.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

IMO : I do belive also that a woman is involved some how. The money scattered ,makes me think it was tossed or thrown at him. I feel its a woman scorned.

Interesting thoughts.
Sure is no shortage of motive or suspects, gives me a headache at times.
Robbery could have been a motive but then, it's a mass murder. Female with help, maybe?

Interesting thoughts.
Robbery could have been a motive but then, it's a mass murder. Female with help, maybe?
So many twists and turns in this case...at times I have to walk away..or drive myself Looney. So much anger in this one.Thinking robbery possible. IMO Never read he had a gf. Idk

Interesting thoughts.

Can anyone think of another case where a woman became angry at a man, killed him, then quickly went to recruit a helper to kill seven other people in 3 different homes, mostly in their sleep, while being careful to remove all security cameras, cell phones and leave little or no evidence at the multiple murder scenes, all in under 2-3 hours?

I'm still going with Occam's Razor on this case.

In reading jk's post, I do think women tend to rationalise things out more thoroughly than men. But, since I'm female, may be just the way I look at things. I have trouble trying to imagine a woman with such horrible thoughts,who could help plan something this cold blooded, but I know it has proved to be true in other cases. I always have felt like it was done by two, and more likely, three men.

Dear moderator.

Could you please guide me in setting the page rendering to mobile web? Right now I am using the desktop pages in my smartphone. It's a little annoying. My device is a Samsung Android.

Thanks !

So many twists and turns in this case...at times I have to walk away..or drive myself Looney. So much anger in this one.Thinking robbery possible. IMO Never read he had a gf. Idk

Way back a gf was mentioned in a interview as I remember, by K R, only first name was dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl