OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read every post in every thread..but I'm lost here..what? Where's Betty?

I have read every post in every thread..but I'm lost here..what? Where's Betty?

I'm here.

Not much going on with this case. Still very little info from LE. No info re motive, arrests, suspects, etc. Some consider the case is cold.

But what does the posts from previous posters mean? I know we cannot discuss rumors, but what insight does that bring? And I still would love to get ride of Dewine, Reader, and anyone else in that county, surrounding counties, and I live in Iowa..I did e-mail Kasich's department, but who knows if that does any good..so much corruption in our country right now with so many potent drugs..not that drugs have anything to do with this case, I don't think they do..IMO

Since these murders actually occurred in more than one county, what is the Sheriff in the other county saying? Have they said anything?

But what does the posts from previous posters mean? I know we cannot discuss rumors, but what insight does that bring? And I still would love to get ride of Dewine, Reader, and anyone else in that county, surrounding counties, and I live in Iowa..I did e-mail Kasich's department, but who knows if that does any good..so much corruption in our country right now with so many potent drugs..not that drugs have anything to do with this case, I don't think they do..IMO

Kasich was out of the state for nearly all of 2016 running for president. His latest activities are focused on considering whether he should run for president again in 2020. DeWine is currently running for governor. Kasich really hasn't been interested in this case at all.

If LE has developed any evidence or has suspects, it's up to Rob Junk, Pike County prosecutor, and Mike DeWine to put together a case. So far there's no sign of that happening.

For all intents and purposes, it appears to be a cold case.

Kasich was out of the state for nearly all of 2016 running for president. His latest activities are focused on considering whether he should run for president again in 2020. DeWine is currently running for governor. Kasich really hasn't been interested in this case at all.

If LE has developed any evidence or has suspects, it's up to Rob Junk, Pike County prosecutor, and Mike DeWine to put together a case. So far there's no sign of that happening.

For all intents and purposes, it appears to be a cold case.
I hope it's not up to Junk! He does have a good record for prosecuting. Look at the shatter lab boys! I hope they have a special prosecutor!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I hope it's not up to Junk! He does have a good record for prosecuting. Look at the shatter lab boys! I hope they have a special prosecutor!

Does *NOT

It appears it's up to Junk and/or DeWine to prosecute the case. Any idea when Junk is up for re-election?

IANAL, but it seems, since some of the murders took place in other counties that those prosecutors could bring charges. They may not have much information about the investigation, though.

Yeah, the chances of justice for the Rhoden & Gilley families doesn't look likely at this point.

Hopefully one of the crime shows on tv will look into it, shine a light on the case. News media still seems interested and there will likely be some national news coverage on the anniversary. Look up the Steubenville, OH Rape Case to see how things sometimes work in Ohio and how the public was able to get around the obstacles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steubenville_High_School_rape_case

Anyone want to start a Facebook page for "Justice for the Rhodens"?

It appears it's up to Junk and/or DeWine to prosecute the case. Any idea when Junk is up for re-election?

IANAL, but it seems, since some of the murders took place in other counties that those prosecutors could bring charges. They may not have much information about the investigation, though.

Yeah, the chances of justice for the Rhoden & Gilley families doesn't look likely at this point.

Hopefully one of the crime shows on tv will look into it, shine a light on the case. News media still seems interested and there will likely be some national news coverage on the anniversary. Look up the Steubenville, OH Rape Case to see how things sometimes work in Ohio and how the public was able to get around the obstacles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steubenville_High_School_rape_case

Anyone want to start a Facebook page for "Justice for the Rhodens"?

I contacted numerous TV shows and show producers about this case. Basically asking why everything would be such a secret with no possible motives or persons of interest after a year. No reply from any of them. I got one automatic response thanking me for my submission for a show idea.

As an additional idea dealing with motive, I am going to get down to some
explanations that sounds minute but in criminal activity,little thing mean
a lot sometimes. Just think how careers can be destroyed as well as a solid
family broken up by the birth of a baby, in special cases.In this case, that
baby was born something like four days before the mother was killed.
Take a trip back nine months to just guess a conception date, and that
puts the time line at about August,2015..why does that make a difference?
Because we can determine where my poi was at that date. If a suspect
father was in prison in August ,,2015, that elimates that individual.
While I am listing some ideas, take this idea for your consideration, What
happens to a killer who loves children...He is going to locate that child
and pester the foster care organization to let him make continual visits..
If the foster care organization Denys him the opportunity,he will find a way.
Now, that child is going to make people very suspicious if it grows up
looking like him...

IANADr but;
Just to try and narrow it down a bit more:

HMR most likely got pregnant, between August 3rd and August 11, of 2015 if you base this on her LMP of 7/24 ( on her ultrasound picture posted on her FB).

B/c menstrual cycles can be unpredictable, we can also base it on the birth date of the baby. If we base it on the baby's birth date, 4/17/2016, then HMR likely conceived between July 22nd & July 30, 2015.

However, iirc, the baby was born early.
If you combine the date of the ultrasound, and her LMP, then 4/29/2016 would have been her estimated delivery date, with conception between Aug 3 to Aug 11. However if you base it only on size of the fetus, and date of ultrasound, the estimated delivery date would have been 5/03/2016 with conception between Aug 7 to August 15.

Now that that's clear as mud...Nearly everything points to the first two weeks of August as the likeliest times of conception. We know two potential fathers, the third is a mystery but, he'd had to have been in her life during those two weeks (there's also the July dates but I'm leaning toward August.).

This is new information to me. :thinking:

I'm wondering at what point she would've been told that! All reports I've read said she was expected there to help out with the animals. However, we have nothing to go on since they are all gone. I'm wondering if this was before or after the crime.

IANADr but;
Just to try and narrow it down a bit more:

HMR most likely got pregnant, between August 3rd and August 11, of 2015 if you base this on her LMP of 7/24 ( on her ultrasound picture posted on her FB).

B/c menstrual cycles can be unpredictable, we can also base it on the birth date of the baby. If we base it on the baby's birth date, 4/17/2016, then HMR likely conceived between July 22nd & July 30, 2015.

However, iirc, the baby was born early.
If you combine the date of the ultrasound, the size of the fetus at that time of her ultrasound, and her LMP, then 4/29/2016 would have been her estimated delivery date, with conception between Aug 3 to Aug 11. However if you add in the size of the fetus on that ultrasound, the estimated delivery date would have been 5/03/2016 with conception between Aug 7 to August 15.

Now that that's clear as mud...Nearly everything points to the first two weeks of August as the likeliest times of conception. We know two potential fathers, the third is a mystery but, he'd had to have been in her life during those two weeks (there's also the July dates but I'm leaning toward August.).

At this point, it could be that 3rd person. The other 2 should know by now if they are the father. If it were either, we may or may not know at this point. I can't understand how so many people involved and not 1 person leaking information to the media, whether it be MSM or social media. It's sad that the newborn and the 6 month old are now a year older and still no resolution for them either, that we've heard anyway.

At this point, it could be that 3rd person. The other 2 should know by now if they are the father. If it were either, we may or may not know at this point. I can't understand how so many people involved and not 1 person leaking information to the media, whether it be MSM or social media. It's sad that the newborn and the 6 month old are now a year older and still no resolution for them either, that we've heard anyway.

Unless they've held up the DNA tests. It is only a few weeks turn around time and the last time one of the potential fathers spoke to the papers they'd not been given the kit to submit their dna (Granted this was months ago.). Neither of the potential fathers, whose identities are known, have spoken again. It may very well be the mystery man.

If I might insert a bit of my thoughts here,.I am happy to read where our
group has rattled the cage and sent some suspicions on to the public as
our combined effort to stir the pot and generate in the minds of authorities
that follow us ..Our expertise on the facts as we have generated questions
that the public needs answered makes for a healthy relationship..I promise
you that there is a likelihood that the mystery father is reading these comments.
He knows how close we get to narrowing the argument down to him and
this little pressure we exert will dictate a surprise response....I said this
before, the mystery father is visiting where ever that baby is being housed
and it is up to the organization keeping her/him to leak those visits.
However, there is another mystery father mentioned in our posts here
I did not realize existed.. The only unknown father I have heard posted
has been HR'S ..Who is the other baby that is involved? If and when
we rub the boil and force LE to respond, That is when pieces will fall into
place..After LE is able to find the answers to guestions we are talking about
and the print media follows up in their type of investigation, we will
see organizations routed from their sleep. So, let's keep hitting the pages
with our arguments and we can get the killer closer and closer to the
electric Chair..

If I might insert a bit of my thoughts here,.I am happy to read where our
group has rattled the cage and sent some suspicions on to the public as
our combined effort to stir the pot and generate in the minds of authorities
that follow us ..Our expertise on the facts as we have generated questions
that the public needs answered makes for a healthy relationship..I promise
you that there is a likelihood that the mystery father is reading these comments.
He knows how close we get to narrowing the argument down to him and
this little pressure we exert will dictate a surprise response....I said this
before, the mystery father is visiting where ever that baby is being housed
and it is up to the organization keeping her/him to leak those visits.

However, there is another mystery father mentioned in our posts here
I did not realize existed.. The only unknown father I have heard posted
has been HR'S ..Who is the other baby that is involved?
If and when
we rub the boil and force LE to respond, That is when pieces will fall into
place..After LE is able to find the answers to guestions we are talking about
and the print media follows up in their type of investigation, we will
see organizations routed from their sleep. So, let's keep hitting the pages
with our arguments and we can get the killer closer and closer to the
electric Chair..
BBM

Ray Pate,
First of all, thank you for participating with us on WS. I am somewhat confused by the above bolded part of your thoughts. Do you think the "unknown" father is either in jail for a crime or is in protective custody and is visiting his baby. If so, some form of LE would have to be the "organization" you are referring to. I know that all references to court proceeding involving the 2 babies present at the murders is sealed so LE could very well known paternity at this point. I'd be surprised if they don't. I don't understand why there may be 2 unknown fathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crochet Junkie