OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the house sold or still for sale?

According to some property records, it has been sold to another party. Looking for link, I saw it somewhere else. It doesn't show yet on the Adams County records.

For decades. It's not business. If was in my town, i would say terrorism: multiple people working together for a cause. Silent.

But it's not in my town, so idk.

The extreme secrecy around these searches seems odd. I can see putting up some crime scene tape and making the news media stay out on the road or sidewalk, but this is strange. It's not like they're looking for bodies.

What if accomplices with knowledge or participation were "eliminated" and buried on the property? These killers are ruthless...

Any locals see anything indicating a search on Camp Creek Road?

According to some property records, it has been sold to another party. Looking for link, I saw it somewhere else. It doesn't show yet on the Adams County records.

Maybe the new owners found something? Yet it seems that rather than hide or bury something and move, they would stay there and guard it.

This just feels like something big to me. Bigger than the Rhoden murders.

What if accomplices with knowledge or participation were "eliminated" and buried on the property? These killers are ruthless...

But would you put a property up for sale if you'd left some murdered bodies buried there?

But would you put a property up for sale if you'd left some murdered bodies buried there?

What if they didn't know? Did they have anyone working occasionally on the farm?

Really? Isn't that where the man went missing right at the time of the murders and his truck was found abandoned out there? I always thought that might have had something to do with the murders. If so, this could get crazy!!

EDIT: Never mind, it wasn't on Camp Creek Road. Sorry! That was Billy Harper. I still wonder if there's a connection to him being missing. It seems like it wasn't too far away from the murder locations.

What IS on Camp Creek Road?

Have they brought cadaver dogs to the property? If not, probably not looking for bodies. JMO

I've just been checking in sporadically while doing other things, so I'm sure I probably just missed it. Several posters keep mentioning "digging". Has a reputable source actually said they were digging, as opposed to "just" searching?

Really? Isn't that where the man went missing right at the time of the murders and his truck was found abandoned out there? I always thought that might have had something to do with the murders. If so, this could get crazy!!

There was Billy Harper, but he went missing around Kitts Hill, OH, which is some distance away. Was there someone from Camp Creek who went missing?

I saw somewhere else that another a Wagoner lives on Camp Creek Rd and saw a video that they had traffic blocked up that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Have they brought cadaver dogs to the property? If not, probably not looking for bodies. JMO

With that many searchers it would affect the dogs' ability IMO. Possibly they took dogs there when media didn't know (before searches).

EDIT: Never mind, it wasn't on Camp Creek Road. Sorry! That was Billy Harper. I still wonder if there's a connection to him being missing. It seems like it wasn't too far away from the murder locations.

What IS on Camp Creek Road?

Some property owned by one of the relatives of the Wagner family who owned the property on Peterson Rd, whose son is the bio father of Hanna Rhoden's older daughter.

I've just been checking in sporadically while doing other things, so I'm sure I probably just missed it. Several posters keep mentioning "digging". Has a reputable source actually said they were digging, as opposed to "just" searching?

Came from one of our local WSers who saw it, so yea "reputable source" IMO ;)

They saw the equipment being brought in, not the digging.

Maybe didn't find what they were looking for at the first two locations?

Came from one of our local WSers who saw it, so yea "reputable source" IMO ;)

They saw the equipment being brought in, not the digging.

Yes, much thanks to all of our locals on the ground down there!

:takeabow: :websleuther:

I'll come down and buy you a beer when this is over! :cheers: :drink:

There was Billy Harper, but he went missing around Kitts Hill, OH, which is some distance away. Was there someone from Camp Creek who went missing?

Yeah, sorry, I edited my post soon after I posted it. I don't know why I thought his truck was found on Camp Creek Road. Maybe because it was along a national forest trail.

So do we know yet if there's activity on Camp Creek Road? I know some members of Dana's family live on that road, but so do a LOT of people. I guess it's a really long road. Some names associated with that road have come up in unsupported rumors elsewhere, so I'll be curious to see if there is in fact another search out there. And where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn