OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband is working close to where the search is going on and he told me that they have 104 and 32 closed from Jasper to Peebles. He also saw some digging equipment being hauled on semi trailers going in that direction.

Kch...
Did you see the convoy? If so what is your opinion? To me it seemed the wanted Pike County to know they were here. Traffic was stopped, and sirens and lights were on.

Yes. They were not hiding the fact that they were coming.

Heard that this person is being watched where he is at also. They know where he is and are just waiting.

First time poster but long time reader.

The site has hundreds of people at the property today. Several entrances are blocked off. A large convoy of cars came down from up north earlier today.

I heard today that this particular residence has been under surveillance for months. Not sure if it is true but rumor is the surveillance was paid by the FBI.

Anothe rumor is the person that is associated with this property moved to Alaska a while back.

Welcome and thank you for joining us!

They became members of FB groups for Alaska swap sites and housing. I suspected they had either moved there or had plans to move there.

life kept me busy last night so all I could do was try to check in via tapatalk for any news on the recent searches.

Ashley Zilka‏Verified account @ashleyzilka [video=twitter;863226404883898368]https://twitter.com/ashleyzilka/status/863226404883898368[/video] Dana Rhoden's father talks about today's search in Adams County. Why he says her murder won't be solved in his lifetime on @WCPO at 11

Did anyone get to see the interview?

That's a lot of road to shut down.

That's what I was thinking. My husband is a truck driver so he hears a lot on the CB. He travels 104 and 32 on a daily basis.

Another possible search site??

Chad Hedrick @WSAZChadHedrick
Hearing of a possible other search site. Going to check it out. Stay tuned for updates! #WSAZ

104 by lake white into Jasper has been shut down for awhile. Are you talking about another area of 104?

104 by lake white into Jasper has been shut down for awhile. Are you talking about another area of 104?

My husband didn't specify, I was just talking to him on the phone and he was talking to another driver about it on the CB.

life kept me busy last night so all I could do was try to check in via tapatalk for any news on the recent searches.

Ashley Zilka‏Verified account @ashleyzilka [video=twitter;863226404883898368]https://twitter.com/ashleyzilka/status/863226404883898368[/video] Dana Rhoden's father talks about today's search in Adams County. Why he says her murder won't be solved in his lifetime on @WCPO at 11

Did anyone get to see the interview?

Yes, tlcya, I posted a link to it a couple of pages back. Most of the interview was on the 11 pm news report from last night.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/state/stat...gators-searching-along-pike-adams-county-line

Chad Hedrick‏Verified account @WSAZChadHedrick [video=twitter;863448514600292355]https://twitter.com/WSAZChadHedrick/status/863448514600292355[/video]More

Replying to @WSAZChadHedrick
It's unclear what they were searching for or if it has anything to do with the #Rhoden murders which happened about 10 miles away. #WSAZ

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Focus seems to be on the Peterson Rd property.

This reporter also says there is talk of another search site

https://twitter.com/WSAZChadHedrick

I wonder if they're still searching at the State Hwy 41 site north of Peebles? Haven't heard anything from there.

First time poster but long time reader.

The site has hundreds of people at the property today. Several entrances are blocked off. A large convoy of cars came down from up north earlier today.

I heard today that this particular residence has been under surveillance for months. Not sure if it is true but rumor is the surveillance was paid by the FBI.

Anothe rumor is the person that is associated with this property moved to Alaska a while back.

:welcome4:

My husband is working close to where the search is going on and he told me that they have 104 and 32 closed from Jasper to Peebles. He also saw some digging equipment being hauled on semi trailers going in that direction.

Okay everybody, let's make a list of what they could be digging for. My mind is going in all directions :scared:

If they are using metal detectors, they could be looking for gun (s).

Okay everybody, let's make a list of what they could be digging for. My mind is going in all directions :scared:

Weapons
Clothing
Rhoden security cams
Money

Seems anyone with half a brain would have disposed of those in a deep river, like the Ohio. It's not far away. Drive across a bridge, drop it in.

Only exception would be money. Some have speculated in the past that money was also stolen from CRSr and/or Kenny.

My first thought is the gun or guns used to commit the murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member