OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, sorry, I edited my post soon after I posted it. I don't know why I thought his truck was found on Camp Creek Road. Maybe because it was along a national forest trail.

So do we know yet if there's activity on Camp Creek Road? I know some members of Dana's family live on that road, but so do a LOT of people. I guess it's a really long road. Some names associated with that road have come up in unsupported rumors elsewhere, so I'll be curious to see if there is in fact another search out there. And where.

Some of our locals here drove by that way and said the roads are blocked off. Not sure whose property.

Chris Graves at Cincy Enquirer tweeted they are moving the search to another farm in Scioto County.

Some of our locals here drove by that way and said the roads are blocked off. Not sure whose property.

Chris Graves at Cincy Enquirer tweeted they are moving the search to another farm in Scioto County.

There is property on Camp Creek owned by Wagners.

Maybe didn't find what they were looking for at the first two locations?

I noticed that yesterday evening Chris Graves tweeted seeing flashlights (first location) and that it appeared pictures were being taken at the scene. If this is accurate, my thoughts are they found something to photograph.

From yesterday's helicopter view here you can see them searching the dirt in the square section in the yard. Also on the other side of the house you can see boards removed from the back deck but no one searching there. Had they already been there, did the new owners find something while making repairs or purely coincidental? Thoughts?

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...-away-scene-rhoden-family-massacre/101600436/

I re-read the tweet and it may have been the car lot that they were photographing.

I saw somewhere else that another a Wagoner lives on Camp Creek Rd and saw a video that they had traffic blocked up that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I just came across Camp Creek. From Mead Rd. to 104 it's not blocked. I went by 6851 Camp Creek Rd where there was a possible search going on and it's a gated business. There were some trucks and 4wheelers up the gravel road on the other side of the gate but no signs of LE. I passed 2 news vans while on the road but other than that, nothing.

Its quite possible. Have new owners taken possession of the property I wonder?
I did not see the helicopter view, did that area look in good repair otherwise?

I have wondered which one was the target, the others would have been collateral because the others would have known who, and why.

I also took pictures of the business located on Camp Creek. If anyone wants to see I will post.

So am I to assume they are searching that particular family's properties??

So LE is searching their properties and this is why they are unreachable?

Or they are unreachable and this is why LE is searching their properties?

I just came across Camp Creek. From Mead Rd. to 104 it's not blocked. I went by 6851 Camp Creek Rd where there was a possible search going on and it's a gated business. There were some trucks and 4wheelers up the gravel road on the other side of the gate but no signs of LE. I passed 2 news vans while on the road but other than that, nothing.

It looks like there's quite a long driveway to the farm, maybe a mile. They probably have room for all the vehicles up there, unseen from the road. Either that or there's another location nearby they're searching.

Noting on Google Maps, the Flying W Farm is located between the crime scenes at Union Hill Road and Left Fork Rd, where Kenny was killed.

I guess we'll have to be patient until the news media blackout ends.

New tweet from Chris Graves

https://twitter.com/chrisgraves?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

LE is searching Flying W Farms.

Being told farm/land authorities searching now is Flying W Farm. Records show property is owned by the Wagner family as well
Second tweet

A woman who answered phone at Flying W IDed herself as Mrs. Wagner and declined comment on search there or at farm in Peebles

She also said she erroneously tweeted earlier the farm was in Scioto Co, but it's in Pike Co. Easy mistake, the county lines are all close together there.

A woman who answered phone at Flying W IDed herself as Mrs. Wagner and declined comment on search there or at farm in Peebles. (2) @Enquirer

[video=twitter;863515069296119809]https://twitter.com/chrisgraves/status/863515069296119809[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nosey2b