OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disturbing, but it now makes sense why there was a text from JM's home to the Wagner's that night. It wasn't JM texting. It was his wife AM (a relative of Angela Wagner). AM had been on the phone with DR before DR was slaughtered. DR had worked a double shift. I'll bet the double shift wasn't planned and DR agreed to work it at the last minute. This unforeseeable issue (DR working the extra shift) was why AM had to call DR late that night. She had to confirm DR arrived home.

When arrests finally come, there's going to be a lot of them.

Woah! Where has it been established that AM and AW are related?

To all those who would like to believe that Jake picked his daughter a week before the slaughter, remember this:

Chelsea Robinson: dropped of her and Frankie's son and left at 10:30 pm. Night of 4-21-16.

Chelsea stated she saw Jake picking up S. on the night of 4-21-16.

Chelsea is a witness who contradicts Angela's "new story" contradicting Jake's statement about picking up S on 4-21-16.

Could you provide a link showing that CR saw JW?

The thing that did it for me was the searches of the W's property with the highway 23 drug task force present, then the tracker on JM's truck combined with the texts. That why I think a drug trafficking ring.

This specific focus on the W's pretty much seals it for me. I think there was a drug trafficking ring with the W's calling the shots, involving a lot of AW and AM's families. I also think JM is talking and that is the reason for these latest arrests.

Who killed the R's? IDK but I definitely think the W's ordered it with one of them being there in a helping role, or or they passed along some threats CR1 made and got them killed with one of the W's present.

I also think AM helped, I don't think that text was from JM to JW, I think it was from AM to JW. I think she sent it at 2:00AM just like LE told LM, right after she confirmed DR was home and I think JM was protecting her by not talking.

For some reason I am playing with the theory that CR1, GR, FR and HG were already dead by the time DR got home. IDK, just something that popped into my head.

Another thing that has been playing on my mind is that AW and AM are related.

I am sorry for any confusion I have caused. My wording of this sentence could have been better. I do not know that AW and AM are related. This is just a feeling I have based mostly on the fact that the two women resemble each other. I have pulled up photos of them both and put them side by side and for me (and hubby who's opinion I solicited) they look quite a bit alike. But this is my opinion only and not a fact.

Again I am sorry for any confusion.

Does anyone else think so?

I realize that, however, they were exchanging visits, and we don't know if there was an AOP completed at the hospital or not. Fathers have rights. If he wanted those rights legalized, then he should have them. Fathers have the right to see their children and be a part of their lives.

BBM

I agree. If it doesn't take a man and a woman to raise a child then it wouldn't take a man and a woman to create a child. JMO

Here is where the "story" about Jake picking up S gets altered. Unfortunately for Angela and Jake Wagner, there was a witness (Chelsea Robinson) who can contradict this change in their story.
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...family-targeted-police-raids-talks/377988001/

It really does not say who made that statement. If it was his mother, she could have been wrong, too. Absolutely nothing about this case adds up or makes any kind of sense...

"However the week before the killings, Rhoden dropped Sophia off on Friday, April 15, Wagner said. He was to return the towheaded toddler to her mom the following Friday, which was April 22 – the day the bodies were discovered."

BBM

I agree. If it doesn't take a man and a woman to raise a child then it wouldn't take a man and a woman to create a child. JMO

Any male can be a father but it takes a real man to be a dad.

Woah! Where has it been established that AM and AW are related?[/QUOTE]

BBM
The thing that did it for me was the searches of the W's property with the highway 23 drug task force present, then the tracker on JM's truck combined with the texts. That why I think a drug trafficking ring.

This specific focus on the W's pretty much seals it for me. I think there was a drug trafficking ring with the W's calling the shots, involving a lot of AW and AM's families. I also think JM is talking and that is the reason for these latest arrests.

Who killed the R's? IDK but I definitely think the W's ordered it with one of them being there in a helping role, or or they passed along some threats CR1 made and got them killed with one of the W's present.

I also think AM helped, I don't think that text was from JM to JW, I think it was from AM to JW. I think she sent it at 2:00AM just like LE told LM, right after she confirmed DR was home and I think JM was protecting her by not talking.

For some reason I am playing with the theory that CR1, GR, FR and HG were already dead by the time DR got home. IDK, just something that popped into my head.

Another thing that has been playing on my mind is that AW and AM are related.

That's why BJM saw bloody drag marks in Chris Sr.'s home. They were killed first and their bodies had to be moved where they couldn't be seen from the door's window or other front windows.

Disturbing, but it now makes sense why there was a text from JM's home to the Wagner's that night. It wasn't JM texting. It was his wife AM (a relative of Angela Wagner). AM had been on the phone with DR before DR was slaughtered. DR had worked a double shift. I'll bet the double shift wasn't planned and DR agreed to work it at the last minute. This unforeseeable issue (DR working the extra shift) was why AM had to call DR late that night. She had to confirm DR arrived home.

When arrests finally come, there's going to be a lot of them.

This came from a post of mine. My sincere apologies to Gunslinging Granny AKA Cool Screenname.

I do not know that AM and AW are related. This is my opinion only based on the two resembling each other.

Believe me, my kids got the b&b speech w/o the books or videos, etc... I gave it to them straight. However, once they're out into the world, and out of our site, they'll do as the wish, and then they'll have to deal with the consequences of their actions. I still deal with a few of mine. Not all of them are bad consequences though. Who knows, one day the child might look him up when he is of age.

people are sure different when it comes to the facts of life. I don't remember either of my parents saying the word sex. I was never told anything, given books, nothing at home. My education came from celibate religious people who were against anyone having sex. lol

Surely LE got a statement from JW regarding if he was dropping Sophia off or picking her up at 10:30 p.m. on Thursday. I don't know why after a year a reporter would go back and update the story to reflect what JW and AW are saying now with regards to the child. I would rely on the original statement as surely after a year everyone's memory may not be as clear as immediately after the fact.

Regarding JW's comment regarding focusing on the real monsters that killed the Rhodens, I think any of us here at WebSleuths would testify that in the majority of the cases we have followed, the "monsters" most always end up looking like me and you.

With my son, there was no DNA test. Just his signature stating he was the father. No father was listed on the birth certificate and they told him by admitting he was the father, they would get his name put on the birth certificate. That did not happen just like visitation did not happen. Just mandatory support and reimbursing birthing costs. He had to get an attorney to get visitation.Eventually she gave him custody.

I'm glad for your son. He should pursue child support from her now. A friend did, he said it wasn't about the money, it was the principle. She just pushed the child out, and moved away shortly after. Then again, at some point it's just easier not to have to deal with someone anymore.

I disagree. My sister has 'shared parenting' with my nephew's father. Because their agreement has my nephew spending one week with dad and one week with mom, there is no Child Support. If there is a visitation style agreement, where one parent has sole custody and the other has 'visitation' time with the child, then there would be reason for Child Support. The non-official arrangement that HR and JW had would likely not have merited a Child Support aspect if they had formalized it in court.

I'd guess he'd have still been on the hook for medical. If the child were on any kind of government medical support they'd have looked at that. For the most part, it's to the child's benefit that there is an agreement in place. HMR may not have financially benefited all that much, but it would have put something in stone. In a world that does not seem to care that much about marriage anymore, these things should be done for the child's benefit if for no one else's.

It really does not say who made that statement. If it was his mother, she could have been wrong, too. Absolutely nothing about this case adds up or makes any kind of sense...

"However the week before the killings, Rhoden dropped Sophia off on Friday, April 15, Wagner said. He was to return the towheaded toddler to her mom the following Friday, which was April 22 – the day the bodies were discovered."

So, his own statement, "I guess we missed it by hours." means what? That he overslept and was supposed to have her there at 4 or 5 am that Friday morning when it was possibly all going down? Or was he to have returned her late Thursday night, but didn't?? Someone, but who, is lying like a dog in tall weeds. (The news is not helping matters either. They should have to place retraction, in caps and bold, at the top of the article in question, highlight, and strikethrough the change, and put the new information before or behind it. I know it's not possible but it's my own little dream.)

Surely LE got a statement from JW regarding if he was dropping Sophia off or picking her up at 10:30 p.m. on Thursday. I don't know why after a year a reporter would go back and update the story to reflect what JW and AW are saying now with regards to the child. I would rely on the original statement as surely after a year everyone's memory may not be as clear as immediately after the fact.

Regarding JW's comment regarding focusing on the real monsters that killed the Rhodens, I think any of us here at WebSleuths would testify that in the majority of the cases we have followed, the "monsters" most always end up looking like me and you.

JMO, it's a good thing the reporter included that information as quoted from the W family. As a reporter, she knows its not her job to edit someone's statements. She also likely knows if JW's recent statement contradicts something he said before, in the media or to LE, it's now out there in the public record. If there's a trial in the future, it's better the reporter doesn't slant reporting or call out suspicious behavior.

people are sure different when it comes to the facts of life. I don't remember either of my parents saying the word sex. I was never told anything, given books, nothing at home. My education came from celibate religious people who were against anyone having sex. lol

My experience was much the same as yours. I was raised in church and absolutely nothing was explained to us at all, nor was anything mentioned about s.e.x. I swore that when/if I had children, and they asked (as I did and was dismissed) that I'd set them down and give them an age appropriate discussion and answer all questions. That's what I did and gave them information on birth control as they got older too. However, you must use the b.c., or use it appropriately, if it is to work...

So, his own statement, "I guess we missed it by hours." means what? That he overslept and was supposed to have her there at 4 or 5 am that Friday morning when it was possibly all going down? Or was he to have returned her late Thursday night, but didn't?? Someone, but who, is lying like a dog in tall weeds. (The news is not helping matters either. They should have to place retraction, in caps and bold, at the top of the article in question, highlight, and strikethrough the change, and put the new information before or behind it. I know it's not possible but it's my own little dream.)

News media usually retract news reporting if the reporter made a mistake with information they reported, not if the person they're interviewing (especially a possible murderer or accessory) has given them false or contradictory information. Better to let this stand as changing facts that JW has given them and allow the public to reach their own conclusions.

Leave it to LE and the prosecutor to point out those contradictions. It's a delicate balance for reporters when the information they're sharing may be used in an upcoming trial.

I agree. But two parents should be in every child's life.

It's for the best, if both are sane, loving folks. If not, go it alone. Let a grandparent, aunt, uncle, cousin, close family friend, be a role model for the 1/2 that's missing.

News media usually retract news reporting if the reporter made a mistake with information they reported, not if the person they're interviewing (especially a possible murderer or accessory) has given them false or contradictory information. Better to let this stand as changing facts that JW has given them and allow the public to reach their own conclusions.

Leave it to LE and the prosecutor to point out those contradictions. It's a delicate balance for reporters when the information they're sharing may be used in an upcoming trial.

But which was this? Did the reporter misunderstand JW or are there two versions, one of which is a bold faced lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak