OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One scenario could be that HR did not know that JW was going to arrive to take S at 10.30pm, they argued, JW took her anyway, HR rang DR, she was upset at work. When she got home she texted AM to talk about it, then JM texted JW to ask why he wasn't sticking to the agreed custody arrangement.

Just a guess, but there are probably other texts and calls between the victims and relevant parties that night. We're just not hearing about them, yet. For whatever reason, LE temporarily decided to focus on the text between JM and JW, but there are probably others. Wonder who else JW was texting that night?

One scenario could be that HR did not know that JW was going to arrive to take S at 10.30pm, they argued, JW took her anyway, HR rang DR, she was upset at work. When she got home she texted AM to talk about it, then JM texted JW to ask why he wasn't sticking to the agreed custody arrangement.

One thing. Why would JM be texting JW about custody of his nieces child instead of CR1 who is the child's grandfather?

I had one apx 6 months ago (I'm 34), and went home after 48 hours, and was able to bathe & rock to sleep then put my 4 year old to bed that first night we were home. I was in some pain, but it was manageable with ibuprofen & Tylenol. I think everyone heals/reacts differently. My daughter was 9.12, so it was a fairly large incision. That being said, I still wouldn't have gone fishing for $1,000, but I'm a germaphobe & wouldn't want to risk infection that fresh out of surgery.

Congratulations, Mom!
a085.gif

Hopefully, we'll find out some day what happened. Perhaps some day the public will know what evidence LE has about that night and the next morning.

I've been here for a year. I never had really considered that when LE arrived on the scene, child S* may have been briefly "a missing person" until she was found with her father.

Looking at it with this angle in mind, provides a different light on the pressure put by LE on JM and JW.

I never thought of that before

To illustrate this, imagine EMS coming out of DR's home with baby K. What would be JM's reaction?

A) Wait a minute, my niece has a second child. Have you found her?
Or
B) that's cool, my niece's second child is with her father.

You can see here how important those texts message are. Any conversation between JM and JW is very relevant. One could incriminate the other.

If one is contradicting the other, we could potentially be in front of LE's shortlist.

Although, LE has not named anyone as suspect yet.

To illustrate this, imagine EMS coming out of DR's home with baby K. What would be JM's reaction?

A) Wait a minute, my niece has a second child. Have you found her?
Or
B) that's cool, my niece's second child is with her father.

You can see here how important those texts message are. Any conversation between JM and JW is very relevant. One could incriminate the other.

LM had said it took them going back in three times to find his grandson (CR2). I wonder if they were not just going back in to look only for CR2? Everyone has talked about getting "the call". Who called JW to tell him about HMR, and to ask if he knew where S was? During all of the panic you know that a missing 2 1/2 year old just added to the panic. I can be in Piketon in a pretty short period of time and it was breaking on our news by noon. If he picked her up at 10:30 pm the night before, who else would know that, other than him? In other words, for all the rest of the family knew, the child could have been taken, wandering in the woods, or deceased in the woods. LM mentioned custody but he didn't say, they need to go to Peterson Road b/c my great granddaughter isn't accounted for, and I'll bet that's where they'll find her. B's momma talked about the call she got, HHG's momma talked about her call, as did KR2, and LM has talked several times, but JW has never mentioned getting that call. Even though they'd been split for nearly a year, and had gone through the court stuff to make things legal, when they called her, after finding my granddaughter's father, deceased, my daughter was nearly inconsolable. I'm not judging JW as everyone mourns in their own way but we know where most everyone else was when they got that call, and their reactions. JW's call could have been a frantic call that they couldn't find S. I hope I'm making sense. I'm not sure I'm getting this across like it's going through my brain. :thinking:

LM had said it took them going back in three times to find his grandson (CR2). I wonder if they were not just going back in to look only for CR2? Everyone has talked about getting "the call". Who called JW to tell him about HMR, and to ask if he knew where S was? During all of the panic you know that a missing 2 1/2 year old just added to the panic. I can be in Piketon in a pretty short period of time and it was breaking on our news by noon. If he picked her up at 10:30 pm the night before, who else would know that, other than him? In other words, for all the rest of the family knew, the child could have been taken, wandering in the woods, or deceased in the woods. LM mentioned custody but he didn't say, they need to go to Peterson Road b/c my great granddaughter isn't accounted for, and I'll bet that's where they'll find her. B's momma talked about the call she got, HHG's momma talked about her call, as did KR2, and LM has talked several times, but JW has never mentioned getting that call. Even though they'd been split for nearly a year, and had gone through the court stuff to make things legal, when they called her, after finding my granddaughter's father, deceased, my daughter was nearly inconsolable. I'm not judging JW as everyone mourns in their own way but we know where most everyone else was when they got that call, and their reactions. JW's call could have been a frantic call that they couldn't find S. I hope I'm making sense. I'm not sure I'm getting this across like it's going through my brain. :thinking:

There is just so much unknown about everything to do with this case. We don't know who called LM or JM or JW for that matter.

There is just so much unknown about everything to do with this case. We don't know who called LM or JM or JW for that matter.

I guess I'm wondering, at what point, did they know that S wasn't there? We don't know who called B's mom do we? Or HHG's mom? But at no point have I heard anyone say, we were freaking out there for awhile b/c they couldn't find S. I heard LM say it took them three times to find CR2, but no mention of S. No one in this whole entire year has said, We were terrified they'd taken little S, b/c they couldn't find her, or that she was deceased too. It's as if everyone knew that little S was accounted for. Look how much folks have focused on a grown man, KR, not being found til a few hours later, who would have normally been at work over an hour a way, by the time they found the first bodies. Yet no one has said, at first, we were really terrified for S, until we got hold of JW. It just seems that someone there must have known.

I agree. This how I picture it. It's true he hasn't mentioned that call.

I guess I'm wondering, at what point, did they know that S wasn't there? We don't know who called B's mom do we? Or HHG's mom? But at no point have I heard anyone say, we were freaking out there for awhile b/c they couldn't find S. I heard LM say it took them three times to find CR2, but no mention of S. No one in this whole entire year has said, We were terrified they'd taken little S, b/c they couldn't find her, or that she was deceased too. It's as if everyone knew that little S was accounted for. Look how much folks have focused on a grown man, KR, not being found til a few hours later, who would have normally been at work over an hour a way, by the time they found the first bodies. Yet no one has said, at first, we were really terrified for S, until we got hold of JW. It just seems that someone there must have known.

There was a lot of talk about the three "surviving" babies early on but not a word about S. Nothing about her being unaccounted for or where she was. Apparently someone in LM's family knew where she was or called JW very early on.

All good points. Missing SR that morning and various reactions of those who had her should have raised quite a few red flags for LE . They should have been questioning JW quickly that day. Instead they focused on someone paying BJM to kill 8 people. Good thing they finally focused their efforts in the direction of a custody issue..

I read back through a couple news articles and there are differences all over the place. One says BR was sleeping on the couch and woke up with BJM pounding on the door. Another says he picked up his dad's hand and it just fell again so he went back to watching TV. Another interesting thing is that two people at two different homes were picking up or dropping off kids at 10:30 pm. His mother says a friend called her. But does not mention HIS name. How many guys could have this been if she was called at 8:14 am.? She was called at work so the guy had to know her work number. In another article she says "They told her".

"That morning still seems surreal. A friend called to tell Chelsea Robinson about the killings at 8:14 a.m. She didn't believe him. Then he told her Brentley was OK."
"She doesn’t have to look at her phone to recall that it was 8:14 a.m. on April 22 when she got the news. Her tall-for-his-age and tow-headed son BR, who turns 4 in September, was all right, the caller said, but his dad and all the other Rhodens she loved?

“They told me they’d all been murdered,” said Chelsea, 21. “I didn’t know what to believe. I just had to get there to see for myself.”

She left her job at a doctor’s office in Portsmouth,...."

Everything is consistently inconsistent....

IMO JW picked SW up that night because they did not want to chance her waking up and maybe identifying one or more of the killers. I have read all the theories about the killers wearing masks, but if one or more of the W's were present this particular child could identify the killers by their voices. They also would not have wanted to run the risk of a stray bullet hitting her in the melee and if they picked her up and held her to get her out of harms way she certainly would have known by instinct if nothing else it was them.

It is a sad testimony to the ruthlessness of the killers that they had no such concern for BR's waking up. Granted they may not have known BR was there as his being at FR's was a last minute decision on the part of CR.

But then again if CR saw JW that night then he certainly saw her, and may have figured she was dropping off BR. I shudder to think what may have happened to BR if he had awakened and called out a name that was familiar to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MHPortland