OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO JW picked SW up that night because they did not want to chance her waking up and maybe identifying one or more of the killers. I have read all the theories about the killers wearing masks, but if one or more of the W's were present this particular child could identify the killers by their voices. They also would not have wanted to run the risk of a stray bullet hitting her in the melee and if they picked her up and held her to get her out of harms way she certainly would have known by instinct if nothing else it was them.

It is a sad testimony to the ruthlessness of the killers that they had no such concern for BR's waking up. Granted they may not have known BR was there as his being at FR's was a last minute decision on the part of CR.

But then again if CR saw JW that night then he certainly saw her, and may have figured she was dropping off BR. I shudder to think what may have happened to BR if he had awakened and called out a name that was familiar to him.

That the people who planned and/or executed these killings thought it would be "safe" to leave the smaller children in bed with their parents while murdering them is just appalling.

Appalling. No words.

IMO JW picked SW up that night because they did not want to chance her waking up and maybe identifying one or more of the killers. I have read all the theories about the killers wearing masks, but if one or more of the W's were present this particular child could identify the killers by their voices. They also would not have wanted to run the risk of a stray bullet hitting her in the melee and if they picked her up and held her to get her out of harms way she certainly would have known by instinct if nothing else it was them.

It is a sad testimony to the ruthlessness of the killers that they had no such concern for BR's waking up. Granted they may not have known BR was there as his being at FR's was a last minute decision on the part of CR.

But then again if CR saw JW that night then he certainly saw her, and may have figured she was dropping off BR. I shudder to think what may have happened to BR if he had awakened and called out a name that was familiar to him.

My first thought about S was that she was picked up for her own safety. If JW knew that a deadly situation was about to occur he would not have wanted his daughter to be anywhere near danger.

Can you imagine A allowing S to be present for that bloodbath?

How selfish though, that other children were left there where anything could have happened to them.

Archived posts from an earlier Rhoden Murder thread in 2016, when everydaygrace, Tillicum and others were discussing Konvicted Family in relation to Jesse Hanes and James Nelson shooting in New Mexico.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...killer(s)-20/page29+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Should we go back and revisit that incident? We were told these two weren't involved in the Rhoden murders, but is anyone having second thoughts?

What do I expect of the governor. Well, as a resident of Pike County, where the biggest crime in the state has occurred, it is with respect I say it would be nice if he did one of the following:
1. Sit down for lunch or something with DeWine or Reader, let press take a photo.
2. Participate in a press conference with them, not talk but show his support.
3. Actually physically visit the area with Reader.
4. Come to Pike County and show everyone we also have a governor.
Its too late for him to do any of these things now, but if he's looking at another presidential run it might be nice to carry his home state. We like visitors down here too. He is governor of the whole state after all.

As a resident of Montgomery County, I'd wonder why the governor wasn't in Columbus doing his actual job if he was posing for pictures, tramping through a crime scene and having coffee at a diner in Pike County. If he did do those things, 99 percent of that state would consider it grandstanding.

I do not believe for a second that MS-13 is going to advertise that they are coming to a specific area to kill snitches.

At any rate, if true, we should know by next Monday.

But like the OP I call BS.

As a resident of Montgomery County, I'd wonder why the governor wasn't in Columbus doing his actual job if he was posing for pictures, tramping through a crime scene and having coffee at a diner in Pike County. If he did do those things, 99 percent of that state would consider it grandstanding.

At the time of the Rhoden murders, the governor had been out of the state for some time while running for POTUS. He didn't return to the state at that time. Grandstanding or no, people expect their elected officials to be leading in this kind of situation.

I do not believe for a second that MS-13 is going to advertise that they are coming to a specific area to kill snitches.

At any rate, if true, we should know by next Monday.

But like the OP I call BS.

Sorry, I've been in and out of this thread lately. What's happening next Monday?

Sorry, I've been in and out of this thread lately. What's happening next Monday?

Sheriff Reader put out a safety warning that MS-13 is coming to Pike County to kill snitches this weekend so if that turns out to be true, then by next Monday we should be hearing about an uptick in overdose deaths, or more murders. If no such news comes out by next Monday, then it was BS.

The thought that MS-13 would advertise a move like that is ludicrous. First of all the members are heavily tattooed in Spanish and of Hispanic decent, Honduran, El Salvadorian and Mexican with a few Columbians thrown in for good measure. In a predominately white area like Pike County Ohio the MS-13 gang members with their mostly Spanish tattoos would stand out like a diamond in a gnat's rear. They would be so easily reconizable by LE and residents of the county they would be in jail before they got across the county line good.

I respect your opinion. I won't debate the lack of the present governors actions in reference to these crimes. Different opinions, I feel, are good for the discussion.

This intel could've come from another agency through a legal wiretap or a CI - confidential informant. jmo

I don't think Reader is bluffing. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM

I will post this once again. Just to reinforce that the idea of Hispanic gang members heavily tattooed in Spanish being able to slide into Pike county which is predominately white and English speaking without being noticed is ludicrous. In other words, if the good citizens of Pike county can't read the tattoos they should be on the phone to LE.

Let's all keep in mind that MS-13 gang members are ruthless but not stupid enough to think they can blend into a predominately white county.
REPOST

The thought that MS-13 would advertise a move like that is ludicrous. First of all the members are heavily tattooed in Spanish and of Hispanic decent, Honduran, El Salvadorian and Mexican with a few Columbians thrown in for good measure. In a predominately white area like Pike County Ohio the MS-13 gang members with their mostly Spanish tattoos would stand out like a diamond in a gnat's rear. They would be so easily recognizable by LE and residents of the county they would be in jail before they got across the county line good.

Im pretty sure if MS13 was planning to come they aren't now since it's all over the news.
I just realized there was this new thread. Im assuming no new news on the Rhodens?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Even if the that is true, all of the people who should know that he picked her up early, were dead. BJM: I had to get those babies out of there! JM: I heard a baby crying but I didn't want to see my niece like that. (Did he not think S might be in there too?! Or did he know she wasn't.) LM: (There's just too much to write and not enough hours.) He just said the words custody thang, and they won't let the baby come get a Christmas present a year later.

Not one time did any one of the people who were interviewed say; We didn't know her daddy had picked S up the night before and were scared to death something had happened to her too. We couldn't find her. They searched and searched until we got hold of JW. BJM happened upon the bodies at 7:00 a.m.- ish. So it didn't hit the news with names and all til a bit later. I'd guess BJM called her father and father called JM, and then BJM called 911. JW was likely not on her short list of people to call.

Even if the that is true, all of the people who should know that he picked her up early, were dead. BJM: I had to get those babies out of there! JM: I heard a baby crying but I didn't want to see my niece like that. (Did he not think S might be in there too?! Or did he know she wasn't.) LM: (There's just too much to write and not enough hours.) He just said the words custody thang, and they won't let the baby come get a Christmas present a year later.

Not one time did any one of the people who were interviewed say; We didn't know her daddy had picked S up the night before and were scared to death something had happened to her too. We couldn't find her. They searched and searched until we got hold of JW. BJM happened upon the bodies at 7:00 a.m.- ish. So it didn't hit the news with names and all til a bit later. I'd guess BJM called her father and father called JM, and then BJM called 911. JW was likely not on her short list of people to call.

It is my theory that they did know that S was with JW, because that is what the communication with AM was about the night before and why LM mentioned the custody.

Below is from the Scioto County Sheriff. It was posted about an hour ago.
NEWS RELEASE
June 27, 2017

SUBJECT: MS-13 & KF GANGS

Scioto County Sheriff Marty V. Donini reports that there have been repeated inquiries from the residents of Scioto County concerning “Facebook” postings and media reports referencing the possibility that members from the MS-13 and KF gangs will be visiting Southern Ohio this weekend.

Sheriff Donini states that he has consulted with our local members of the Southern Ohio Drug Task Force, who on a daily basis, conducts endless numbers of in depth criminal investigations concerning the illegal activity associated with the drug issues within our community.

As the result of meeting with narcotics officers assigned to the Southern Ohio Drug Task Force, Sheriff Donini has been informed and would like to emphasize to the residents of Scioto County that there is “absolutely” no credible evidence to corroborate the truth to this rumor! The public is urged to be responsible and to refrain from circulating “unverified” facts and to do so simply fuels hysteria and pandemonium within our community.

That the people who planned and/or executed these killings thought it would be "safe" to leave the smaller children in bed with their parents while murdering them is just appalling.

Appalling. No words.

I don't think the kids were left in the beds during the killings. They didn't want the babies dead. You can't see in the dark. I think the babies were removed, put back. I think that all of the folks at DR's were awake. Hearsay has it that DR was found just inside the door by JM. Hearsay has it that CR2 was found hiding between his bead and the wall. HMR was in bed w/the infant. I figure she was possibly taken second, and CR2 tried to hide, but they knew he was there (even though based on what we've learned, it would not have been unlikely for him to have been staying somewhere else that night, even on a weekday, it seems that's normal in this family.). If either FR or HHG may have started awake, and someone is there with a gun and you've got a child(ren), and they're telling you if you move, they'll shoot the kids, then you'll likely not move. They shoot FR & HHG, and put the baby back. Either way the assailant(s) are still black-hearted demon(s).

It is my theory that they did know that S was with JW, because that is what the communication with AM was about the night before and why LM mentioned the custody.

If that is the case and JM, and AM, is tangled up in this, and they knew, of course the other babies, if not B, would be there, then they are certainly special kinds of monsters, as are the Ws. If it turns out to be the Ws and the Ms.

BBM

I will post this once again. Just to reinforce that the idea of Hispanic gang members heavily tattooed in Spanish being able to slide into Pike county which is predominately white and English speaking without being noticed is ludicrous. In other words, if the good citizens of Pike county can't read the tattoos they should be on the phone to LE.

Let's all keep in mind that MS-13 gang members are ruthless but not stupid enough to think they can blend into a predominately white county.
REPOST

The thought that MS-13 would advertise a move like that is ludicrous. First of all the members are heavily tattooed in Spanish and of Hispanic decent, Honduran, El Salvadorian and Mexican with a few Columbians thrown in for good measure. In a predominately white area like Pike County Ohio the MS-13 gang members with their mostly Spanish tattoos would stand out like a diamond in a gnat's rear. They would be so easily recognizable by LE and residents of the county they would be in jail before they got across the county line good.

I respectfully disagree.

Not all MS-13 gang members are heavily tattooed.

Photos of non-tattooed MS-13 gang members linked to recent homicides in MSM links:

http://www.ksby.com/story/31381544/ms13-gang-members-arrested-in-connection-to-santa-maria-homicides

http://wjla.com/news/crime/2-more-men-arrested-in-ms13-gang-murder-of-man-in-prince-william-county

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ms-13-g...-attempted-murder-in-machete-attack-cops-say/

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/2-al...-charged-in-teens-murder-kidnapping/418343605

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016...-ms-13-gang-member-charged-maryland-homicide/

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/manassas/ms-13-gang-members-arrested-in-manassas-murder/52602660

http://wset.com/news/local/goodlatt...ion-on-ms-13-gang-members-charged-with-murder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These threats were made of FB? Let's hope that LE is intelligent enough to go ahead and track whoever made these threats to determine if they are even valid or not.

If Reader is making this announcement, it's a legitimate threat. Everyone stay safe in Pike County!

This also demonstrates why so many of us here are right in complaining that Ohio is wrong to not offer some folks witness protection in helping with this case.

If any of the witnesses who are providing information about the Rhoden murders are hurt or killed, their blood will be on the hands of DeWine and Gov. Kasich. They're the people who have the power to get funding for some kind of witness protection. So far they've refused most federal help and financial assistance on this case.

From the linked article:

Wow. Of course the safety of the Ohio public is your responsibility, as it is Gov. Kasich's.

Thanks!!

Congratulations, Mom!
a085.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads